Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu (31970 Views)

Full Membership Of The Presidential Committee On Fiscal Policy And Tax Reforms / Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax / APC Presidential Screening Committee Clears Asiwaju Bola Tinubu To Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu by Gandollaar(f): 5:54pm On May 27, 2022
DeleTaller:

You need to flourish urself with the news of Obi now with Labour Party.. congratulations to your boss and leader...
Thanks bro! Gbayi!

Peter go I follow.
Re: APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 5:55pm On May 27, 2022
Lol, this is just part of the plan to disgrace Tinubu. Buhari’s unknown anointed candidate will be imposed as consensus candidate. The clearance will be withdrawn 1 hour to the start of the convention. You Tinubu supporters don’t understand the game like we Igbos grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu by frejatoye117: 5:58pm On May 27, 2022
TINUBU,The Father of all presidential candidates for current form among political parties in Nigeria now.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu by Cantonese: 6:00pm On May 27, 2022
Foreigna2:

You are a liar and a liar is a thief.
Lt. Gen Abdulkarim Adisa died in 2005 long before APC was formed. In fact, as at 2005, AC which became ACN was not yet formed.
You are a stupid crook and you should be ashamed of yourself. Dumb ass thief.

It takes a thief to know one. It takes a liar to know one. Without doubt you must be a very professional thief and a liar.

You could not even conceal your ignorance.

Olodo. Follow follow. You must be like one of those chicken that they use corn to ensnare, thereby ending up as either a sacrifice or in the stomach of your killer.

Who was Lt. Gen Adisa and how old were you in 2005? When did he make the quotation referred and at what occasion? You just responded to my comment without reading and understanding what I meant when I mentioned APC.

Your foolishness is legendary.

Muntula like you. I am sure your head must resemble an owl’s head.
Re: APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu by maasoap(m): 6:11pm On May 27, 2022
Nwaajasa:
Very soon it'll cleared your eyes, see you are celebrating that they clear him like said they will allow him to be their candidate for the president

He's APC candidate whether primary election or consensus, no need to celebrate. APC without Tinubu is like an empty house.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu by olatuns2017: 6:12pm On May 27, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://independent.ng/breaking-apc-presidential-committee-clears-tinubu/

Tinubu is a major hearthbroker to Ibos

They will forever hate him and Ibos will never be president of Nigeria

Congratulations

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu by donprinyo(m): 6:22pm On May 27, 2022
ihedioramma:
He is old for the job, let him go and enjoy the one he get .
As for me anyone is better dan bubu
Re: APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu by IbadeHQ: 6:33pm On May 27, 2022
mbahdi:
The drug balloon wen u finish catching cruise u return to ur home.lawan gat d presidential ticket

Na Lawan, no be GEJ again, una go enter Lagoon I swear.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu by edungene7: 6:42pm On May 27, 2022
KoronaKola:
Asiwaju of Nigeria , the most influential politician of this era. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
keeping deceiving yr self he is heading to kirikiri come 2023 when EFCC will whisk him the Fulani are retuning power to GEJ am sure u r still sleeping
Re: APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu by DeleTaller: 7:38pm On May 27, 2022
Gandollaar:
Thanks bro! Gbayi!

Peter go I follow.

Dey shine ur eyes make the two of una no go enter potopoto

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu by Gandollaar(f): 7:42pm On May 27, 2022
DeleTaller:

Dey shine ur eyes make the two of una no go enter potopoto
He is not shaky shaky daddy.
Re: APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu by ihedioramma: 7:59pm On May 27, 2022
donprinyo:

As for me anyone is better dan bubu
Not all, example Tifubu .
Re: APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu by Basher8583: 8:04pm On May 27, 2022
DrGeoAngel:

Up to 1 million threads, but he will still loose, weofully, shamefully. In three days time, you will see.

You know the truth deep down in you and thats whats unsettling you. Pele

It is what it is. Your fantasies cannot come true. They just remain what they are fantasies and wild thoughts

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu by tyinfinity: 8:23pm On May 27, 2022
The father of nyamiri people the fear of the southeast. The landlord of the developers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu by DeleTaller: 8:44pm On May 27, 2022
Gandollaar:
He is not shaky shaky daddy.

A shaky daddy is far better than a blind daddy...
Re: APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu by MrMoney55: 8:57pm On May 27, 2022
He's been cleared to fail

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu by Gandollaar(f): 9:24pm On May 27, 2022
DeleTaller:

A shaky daddy is far better than a blind daddy...
Ok then. Enjoy your warapa daddy grin
Re: APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu by DeleTaller: 11:09pm On May 27, 2022
Gandollaar:
Ok then. Enjoy your warapa daddy grin

You are already in the dark with your blinded daddy.... who go come help who?
Re: APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu by Spandau: 2:42am On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:
Lol, this is just part of the plan to disgrace Tinubu. Buhari’s unknown anointed candidate will be imposed as consensus candidate. The clearance will be withdrawn 1 hour to the start of the convention. You Tinubu supporters don’t understand the game like we Igbos grin grin grin

This is supposed to be sarcasm? Very poor attempt. Kadoso Mutairu!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu by EmeraldJD: 2:47am On May 28, 2022
sotall:
undecided

Desperado grin grin grin

When is he decamping to SDP?
Re: APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu by Westindianrock: 9:49am On May 28, 2022
Anaerobi:

Whoever you support, OYO.

I don't trust any Nigeria politician, but that won't stop me from saying the truth.

But mind you, your Tinubu once told us he isn't in support of One Nigeria.

Tinubu didn't win Lagos govnor under APC so why all this shouting and cursifing others like this?
Believing in Nigeria is different from believing in one-Nigeria as one-Nigeria means the current kind of Nigeria built on a dubious unitary constitution introduced by the military while the genuine Nigeria was that which we had at independence facilitated by the genuinely we-the-people independence federal constitution which we all wish to return to today having seen how this unitary system disguised as one Nigeria failed us.
Re: APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu by Laideabdulahi: 8:05am On May 29, 2022
Jossyroyal1:
grin grin grin grin

Politicians will find their way by all means even to places that are not motorable for campaign and end up ruling us from UK residence after being elected.

Nigerians you have the power now

After now, it's 4years before you have a say again

Vote wisely

They have always had a say, but they think with their anus
Re: APC Presidential Committee Clears Tinubu by Globad(f): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
DrGeoAngel:

Up to 1 million threads, but he will still loose, weofully, shamefully. In three days time, you will see.

How far nah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO / Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation / South African Broadcasting Corporation Cancels Sowore's Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.