Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term (31126 Views)

South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening / Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG / Goodluck Jonathan To South-east Leaders: Accept Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Emma2Seconds: 4:42pm On May 27, 2022
Akiko na Egwu (BALLARD)
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by PermSec01(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://leaders.ng/2022/05/27/i-will-only-serve-one-term-atiku-to-s-e-leaders/
believe politician at yhur peril.... Make him enta come 2026 una go hear say i didn't say i will serve one term all i said was that if given chance to rule i might hand over to the South Eastern afta my tenure and we still av a chance to complete the good work we av started to make Nigeria great again.... Come 2027 support me again for Igbo presidency....and guess wat he will emerge unoppose then and one faceless group will buy the form for him grin grin cheesy
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Dawn91(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Igbos should vote athifku.

For the fact he picked Peter Obi in 2019 as his running mate, it is clear he meant well for igbos.

In addition, athifku has changed his tribe from fulani. His full name is now Mazi Ebuka Mathew Atichukwu.

Cc mods

1 Like

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by pat077: 4:42pm On May 27, 2022
Story for the God's.... Tell that to the marines
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by xynerise: 4:42pm On May 27, 2022
Sharap!! Liar
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Worksunlimited: 4:43pm On May 27, 2022
O fe gbe wan ni Atiku to win 2 terms
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Afamed: 4:44pm On May 27, 2022
Slave must serve his master
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Angelfrost(m): 4:44pm On May 27, 2022
subsidywise18:

I know you joking, but if atiku can guarantee a igbo will take over from him in 2027, it makes sense.

...And how exactly is Atiku supposed to guarantee that?!! With his 'good name' and 'spotless' integrity??!

SMH!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by RaptorX: 4:44pm On May 27, 2022
This thief is broke hence his desperation, taking care of a dozen wives and concubines with uncountable children will take a toll on your finances.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Rapht933: 4:45pm On May 27, 2022
swear with Ogun
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by candidbabe(f): 4:45pm On May 27, 2022
Igbos will not vote you ATIKU
You supported Deborah Samuel killers
Go and ask for vote from your Almajiri people

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by carl90(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2022
Atiku,when you throw around that promise or whatever you want to call it,trust me when I let you know that those Igbo leaders think you are insulting them.
This is because you think they are fools who don't know anything about Nigeria politics.
They are not.
With Peter Obi and Abaribe defection from pdp,that party is now very weak in the South East.
Pdp should not expect vote from that region.
So,Mr. Atiku, stop wasting your saliva and fuel money and go to other region to campaign.
Nonsense !
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by chloride6: 4:46pm On May 27, 2022
This changes everything, I mean everything.

But nobody believes that shit, so it doesn't change anything grin
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by obembet(f): 4:46pm On May 27, 2022
jeff1993:
Lol ..... This man always think s the Easterners odlr Dumbos or what!! .... Everytime he comes out to say this rubbish from his mouth.

If he is sure that is what he would do ... Let him have it in written note and signed infront in the presence of 10 supreme Court Judges and 500 SAN and also infront of Representatives from the AU and U.N.

Since Peter obi don leave PDP... The only option for East is Atiku... Wike as already mess up Igbo too much... So mean, I think atiku should be the next option

1 Like

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Brushstrokes20: 4:46pm On May 27, 2022
The lifeless, integrity deficient scammer promised same pre 2015 but he is now 7 years a president and still counting..... # trust a Nigerian politician at your peril undecided
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Angelfrost(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2022
southsouthking:
These politicians detest me so much.

It's not just that they brazenly lie... They actually have the audacity to recycle the lies!

Nigerian politicians are the worst vermin in the universe! They are beyond despicable.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by LIGHTROOM: 4:46pm On May 27, 2022
Do not under estimate the power of aboki perfume
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by VenumX: 4:46pm On May 27, 2022
Only obi tuary imps will believe this giant alligator.
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Felixtuta(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

For the fact he picked Peter Obi in 2019 as his running mate, it is clear he meant well for igbos.

In addition, athifku has changed his tribe from fulani. His full name is now Mazi Ebuka Mathew Atichukwu.

By their fruit we shall know them...I was told that most Igbo youth have there history from the north.
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by ppogba: 4:47pm On May 27, 2022
Pressing the Mumu button.

As it was in the beginning........

Oya start voting now.
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Kingxchange44: 4:48pm On May 27, 2022
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by peak115: 4:48pm On May 27, 2022
Lies even as meek as GEJ is he wanted and still want 2nd term.
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by ipobarecriminals: 4:48pm On May 27, 2022
sad they should tell him to wait/contest after igbo but those useless pipu will collect his dollars and phew angry?
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Ken4Christ: 4:49pm On May 27, 2022
planetE:
one term of massive looting wey go take the nation tens of years to recover from.

foolish old men with selfish ambitions

If it's looting, we can cope with it. The main issue is security. Let's not wake up one morning to see herdsmen raze down our communities. All we will hear is we are on top of the matter. How many have they been able to arrest and prosecute all these years? We are tired of these people. Let's breathe fresh air.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by eldoradoxx: 4:49pm On May 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

South East is planning to follow Tinubu to SDP when GEJ emerges as APC candidate. Don't bother d
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by aribisala0(m): 4:50pm On May 27, 2022
You say wetin?
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by GerraMeh74(m): 4:51pm On May 27, 2022
Atiku even half term you no go see,the South East usually miscalculates politically. We should have voted for the dullard Buhari in 2019.
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by lexy2014: 4:51pm On May 27, 2022
Anguldi:
cheesy
Old format.
Goodluck Jonathan/Osibanjo/Rotimi Ameachi we know

Peter Obi chickened out fast, baba too stingy sha grin

Pls let me understand u. Jonathan? What happened to Jonathan? Are u putting ur faith in Jonathan?

Pls what exactly does osinbajo have to offer Nigerians?

Amaechi...how is he better than atiku?

Has obi said he would no longer seek the office of president?
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by seunayantokun(m): 4:51pm On May 27, 2022
Atiku will sting you dead. Never reliable. Let everyone around him tell him his time has passed.
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by lordswill03: 4:52pm On May 27, 2022
Didn't Buhari say the same thing? Just asking
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by PrinceFredo(m): 4:52pm On May 27, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Ivimmanuel: 4:52pm On May 27, 2022
Oshiomhole was told him that he is not destined to be president he will not hear Atiku is desperate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) / Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) / Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.