Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term (31125 Views)

South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening / Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG / Goodluck Jonathan To South-east Leaders: Accept Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by eeetuk(m): 5:18pm On May 27, 2022
“The former Vice-President spoke like a true statesman. He understands that for there to be unity in the country, we need to include the South East in all political considerations. This is why we are proud that with our support, we can achieve an Igbo Presidency by 2027,” a high-ranking PDP Chieftain said."

I disagree 100%.
Nigeria's unity can be preserved with or without Ibo. Ibos are divider and not a uniter. When you listen to ibos talk, they always view themselves as the only solution to Nigeria problems. But where is evidence to support this stupid claim? And to the contrary, there is evidence to show that having ibos in the midst is problem. The state of Southeast today, proves it. Killings of innocence people in Southeast has skyrocketed. Today, Southeast is the hotbed for kidnappers. 60% of citizens of Southeast have migrated to Lagos, Abuja and other states in Nigeria to find better lives. No one or any other ethnic groups in Nigeria is responsible for the bad things going in the Southeast other than Ibos. The only reason Ibos want Nigeria presidency is to use to CBN to flood Nigeria markets with foreign products. Import is job killer. We have seen the effect of that in Southeast--that zone is totally deserted today. So, given the Presidency to Ibos is not a solution to Ibos problems. And instead, it will lead to exacerbation of existing problems.

Atiku beware!

Earlier this year, I predicted former vice President, Atiku Abubakar will be 2023 presidential flagbearer-representing PDP in 2023 in election. Six months later, i have not seen anything to change my prediction. I also predicted that If Atiku Abubakar picked Ibo person, he would loose in general election to APC. That prediction stands today.
Who disagrees?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by jrusky(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2022
Mr Atiku pls despite I'm a pdp can you just stop all these lies. People no longer foolish Buhari lies and nepotism has reset millions of Nigerians brain to factory settin so all those gimmick ain't working anyl9ngerer

1 Like

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Antoeni(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2022
See the Height of Desperation
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by TundeEdnut35(m): 5:23pm On May 27, 2022
jeff1993:
Lol ..... This man always think s the Easterners odlr Dumbos or what!! .... Everytime he comes out to say this rubbish from his mouth.

If he is sure that is what he would do ... Let him have it in written note and signed infront in the presence of 10 supreme Court Judges and 500 SAN and also infront of Representatives from the AU and U.N.
The Igbos are so daft and dumb that's why you folks are slaves to Yorubas and hausafulanis

1 Like

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Edyice: 5:24pm On May 27, 2022
I will only loot one term -- atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by mindengrave(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2022
But the thing e go take that 1 term do ehn. E go do you like film.
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by osmosis88(m): 5:25pm On May 27, 2022
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 27, 2022
Monumental wayo.... Which politician go gree do one term..
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by TundeEdnut35(m): 5:26pm On May 27, 2022
subsidywise18:

I know you joking, but if atiku can guarantee a Igbo will take over from him in 2027, it makes sense.
igbos can never rule nigeria, igbos are slaves and puppet to Yorubas and all other tribes igbos are still a novice as far as politics is concerned

1 Like

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 27, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Uwazuruike na prophet o grin

Your prophet?, Uwazuruike is a non-entity as far as Igbos are concerned and his opinions are nothing but self-serving.
Are you having a crush on him since you keep bringing him up every time!
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 27, 2022
Atiku and tambuwal ticket would fly

1 Like

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Jungleluv5: 5:30pm On May 27, 2022
Lori irọ
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by putin2: 5:31pm On May 27, 2022
jonathan we igbos know

1 Like

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Muffy2912: 5:31pm On May 27, 2022
Hahahahahah.Here they go again.Thats what they used to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Allisgud: 5:33pm On May 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Igbos should vote athifku.

For the fact he picked Peter Obi in 2019 as his running mate, it is clear he meant well for igbos.

In addition, athifku has changed his tribe from fulani. His full name is now Mazi Ebuka Mathew Atichukwu.
taah because he has an igbo wife giving him mouth gig professionally and regularly,which Hausa meant well for igbo
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Nuheights(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2022
How can I believe you?

1 Like

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by senteugene: 5:41pm On May 27, 2022
Sakamaje
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by colestephan86: 5:48pm On May 27, 2022
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by sokera: 5:49pm On May 27, 2022
Atiku sabi press Igbo mumu botton …

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 27, 2022
Foreigna2:

It makes sense to you because you are senseless

Good evening, and I will certainly be reporting you to the moderators.

I did not abuse you. I did not curse you, but you chose to act as a spoilt child and abuse me.

Good evening. Don't quote me again, and grow up.
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Charly68: 5:58pm On May 27, 2022
Which of your promises have you kept ? Party zonal agreement you broke it ,how do we beleive you for your one term agenda ..it is a fluke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 27, 2022
Tareq1105:

I know flat headed people no dey get political sense na only sense to sell okrika.

I know say na mumu una be. Go and take over in 2027. Continue to believe Fulani man.

Thanks for calling me mumu and also assuming I am Igbo, when I am not.

Good evening. You guys should learn to control your speech on this site. Abuse makes you look childish.
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Lush100(m): 6:05pm On May 27, 2022
This is crap.
You will serve only one term and work to install your northern cousins and mafia therafter is what.
Pls forget that slogan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Judolisco(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2022
planetE:
one term of massive looting wey go take the nation tens of years to recover from.

foolish old men with selfish ambitions
it's not about looting... What can he even archive in four years... 4 yrs is 2 small to do anything meaningful in Nigeria... His elder brother buhari spent eight only to drag us backwards
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Ade4u2c: 6:34pm On May 27, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://leaders.ng/2022/05/27/i-will-only-serve-one-term-atiku-to-s-e-leaders/
And igbo leaders are falling for this shit... Na wa ooo.. If Atiku has igbo people in mind why wait till 2027? why not assemble behind an igbo presidency for 2023.... Una mumu never do... YORUBA NATION NOW... ALL HAIL BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by just2endowed: 6:37pm On May 27, 2022
Trust these guy at your peril

1 Like

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by alakhumeorobo: 6:48pm On May 27, 2022
Ahahaha reminds me of how we used to deceive girls during teenage age
Let me just put the cap of my preek I will not enter inside please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by begge: 6:53pm On May 27, 2022
your father father

1 Like

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by penceman(m): 6:55pm On May 27, 2022
Of what use is his one term? Same with jonathan? Nigeria needs a new president who knows he has two terms so he can serve nigeria first them him self second. I suspect if its jonathan, he will end up doing two terms, he can argue his first term was cut short.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by manfred10(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophecy Was Made That I Will Be Vice President – Osinbajo / NNPC May Reduce The Price Of Fuel Soon / 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.