Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) (39580 Views)

Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office / Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) / Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by HRMK: 10:37pm On May 27, 2022
Afamsi:
If na Tinubu jump like this, he go follow from there go meet Abiola
U GO ALLOW JELOUSY KILL YOU SO?TINUBU NA DEM MATE?WHY TAKE DEM COMPARE?
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by senatordave1(m): 10:53pm On May 27, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

He is older than Obi Cubanna

Cubanaa is older
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:54pm On May 27, 2022
Corporate2020:

That means that drugs trafficking is rooted in your kins. Congrats.
as poverty rooted in ur miserable life angry grin
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 11:16pm On May 27, 2022
Thanksful:
This is family that love each other. E get some wey go work against their brother because nah only them must have the money.
I never see that one.
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 27, 2022
Afamsi:

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehehheeheheheh
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by TheOmoney(m): 12:00am On May 28, 2022
Afamsi:

COMRADE... THERE'S EXCESS VAWULENCE IN YOUR BLOOD....BE CALMING DOWN grin
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by TheOmoney(m): 12:02am On May 28, 2022
Pinklygul:
Be specific

Federal or state house of representatives?

You just fool yourself ooh

House of Representatives (Reps) is House of Reps....also referred to as federal house of representatives....is the lower chamber/house of the National Assembly.

There's NOTHING LIKE STATE HOUSE OF REPS
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by TheOmoney(m): 12:04am On May 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
The JOY is suspicious!
Happy for what exactly?
Is he really going there to serve?
IF yes, why this level of JOY when elections are yet to be conducted.
What will his JOY be like thereafter, if he wins the main election?

Elections yet to be conducted?
Read well...he just won his party's primary election... it's the 1st phase in an APGA STATE
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by Nobleman80: 12:05am On May 28, 2022
Afamsi:
common man pray to live long like baba. Do you think eighty six years is fourty six?
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:04am On May 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Drugs money is working. grin

That doesn’t change the fact you all are shitty Nigerians with low IQ and smelly reputation
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by noCAP(m): 3:40am On May 28, 2022
Afamsi:
laugh wan kee me grin
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by omolola100(f): 5:43am On May 28, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders
We really need help, our house rent expired last month and the care taker has been giving us tough time to come and settle the bills, but as it stands now, we don't have enough to pay the house rent, salaries has not been paid and we hardly find it hard to even feed with the present situation in Nigeria..

Please whatever help anyone can render to us will be appreciated, I pray you will never lack any good things in life in Jesus name..
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by VIKTO83(m): 6:14am On May 28, 2022
They have money in the family. They have been building human network across board.
Now they need political power to wrap it up.
That's how things are done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by Afamsi: 7:08am On May 28, 2022
Nobleman80:
common man pray to live long like baba. Do you think eighty six years is fourty six?
I think say you people said he is 69
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by Yungdav(m): 7:45am On May 28, 2022
grin grin grin
Afamsi:
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by Matete656: 7:55am On May 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:

God push drugs if e easy, damn nitwit
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by freddie009(m): 8:02am On May 28, 2022
Thanksful:
This is family that love each other. E get some wey go work against their brother because nah only them must have the money.

Wealth is more sustainable for a very long time if most of the family members(immediate and extended) are rich than when is just a person in the family. Make people dey carry their families along.

E get one of my uncle when they this table, but they said "nobody owes you anything" make I try best, and see how far it can take me.
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by Lightorder: 8:37am On May 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You be Igbo Boy na. I'm not surprised grin
yes , Yoruba, Hausa, Edo , Efik boys and others hate money. An adage in my place says that when your major contender puts you behind in a race or hits the finishing line before you , the question of if he jumped the gun or broke the rule of take off graces your placards of protest.
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by Nickymezor(f): 8:41am On May 28, 2022
Congratz to him.. Na the jumping for me smiley

1 Like

Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by Poleski: 9:25am On May 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Why not research before spewing dumb lies? Try to get sense!
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:30am On May 28, 2022
senatordave1:

Cubanaa is older

Una too like blind arguement, Obi is the last boy of all of them, he is the youngest of the boys, that guy s the immediate elder brother. Just like E money and Kcee. He don talk am
Many times.
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by Nobody: 10:33am On May 28, 2022
freddie009:

Wealth is more sustainable for a very long time if most of the family members(immediate and extended) are rich than when is just a person in the family. Make people dey carry their families along.

E get one of my uncle when they this table, but they said "nobody owes you anything" make I try best, and see how far it can take me.

So many people want others in their family to always come and beg them to survive. It's crazy bro. I don't understand people with such mentality.
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by freddie009(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2022
Thanksful:

So many people want others in their family to always come and beg them to survive. It's crazy bro. I don't understand people with such mentality.
Who will run their errands if you are being empowered?
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by Nobody: 11:53am On May 28, 2022
freddie009:

Who will run their errands if you are being empowered?

Lol! Employ people nah. Children full everywhere.
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by Achilles881: 1:10pm On May 28, 2022
vincentjk:
Brother means well for his kid bro

This is love at its peak. And after person go open mouth say Igbo no like each other.

Kamu chide kwa ha.

Obi cubana is the junior brother, it was this guy that settled obi cubana.
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by Achilles881: 1:18pm On May 28, 2022
senatordave1:

Cubanaa is older

Ikenna iyiegbu is older, he was the one that started the club business in their family, this was during the time he was living in South Africa, he later settled his junior brother obi Cubans by settling him up in Nigeria and Cubans did not disappoint, just like gabros and innoson.
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by ufuosman(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2022
Congratulations to him
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by VirileNelly2420: 2:49pm On May 28, 2022
gidgiddy:
The guy is jumping up like he already won the election
Partly he has. Anambra is predominantly APGA.
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by uncletbuddy(m): 3:02pm On May 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
The JOY is suspicious!
Happy for what exactly?
Is he really going there to serve?
IF yes, why this level of JOY when elections are yet to be conducted.
What will his JOY be like thereafter, if he wins the main election?

Una too find fault.
Except you're a sadist you will celebrate every victory in a competition.

Go learn from Dbanj or Desmond Elliott
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by freddie009(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2022
Thanksful:

Lol! Employ people nah. Children full everywhere.

Don't get you.
Re: Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) by PlaYaJones: 9:45am On Jun 06, 2022
Nickymezor:
Congratz to him.. Na the jumping for me smiley

can u sit on my lap for juss 30 minute so we can take foot please? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI / Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel / What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.