Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,383 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President (46739 Views)

Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) / Babachir Lawal Joins Labour Party Campaign Train For Plateau State Rally / John Okafor: Mr. Ibu Joins Labour Party, Supports Peter Obi (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by obilokechukwu(m): 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
Emmmy360:
how far the Tinubu and Lagos now, Bro Lagos is one of the worse place to live in Nigeria, Lagos was better before he came into power, Tinubu did not make Lagos from my own point of view he has done nothing in the state rather he is stealing all the money and make himself powerful and some lagosian are so blind that they can’t see it. He is better as a kingmaker in Lagos and some Yoruba state not as a president, and I live in Lagos so I know what I am saying.
lied. U are still the one that will vote him.
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Emmmy360(m): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
obilokechukwu:
lied. U are still the one that will vote him.
Lolz I did not spend my life in the university just to vote failure and stupid great grandfather and thiefs I vote Peter Obi and nothing can anybody can do about that, let u know I have never vote because I have never had a reason to but now I have a reason to.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by obilokechukwu(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
Emmmy360:

Lolz I did not spend my life in the university just to vote failure and stupid great grandfather and thiefs I vote Peter Obi and nothing can anybody can do about that, let u know I have never vote because I have never had a reason to but now I have a reason to.
either you vote him or not, your vote is not count. The man tibu go enter by regin. The man peter obi his people is not united. I do not think he will wine. If he letter win means GOD ALMIGHT is backing him up by his power.
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Emmmy360(m): 6:25am On Jul 02, 2022
obilokechukwu:
either you vote him or not, your vote is not count. The man tibu go enter by regin. The man peter obi his people is not united. I do not think he will wine. If he letter win means GOD ALMIGHT is backing him up by his power.
With GOD all things is possible make sure u vote for him �

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by obilokechukwu(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
Emmmy360:

what is reason?
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by obilokechukwu(m): 6:13am On Aug 11, 2022
Emmmy360:

With GOD all things is possible make sure u vote for him �
yes, i will becos i am igbo man.
Re: Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
ifytrik:
I see president goodluck ebele Jonathan of APC coming first in the upcoming presidential election
Bola Ahmed tinubu of SDC came second
Atiku abubakar of PDP came third
Peter Obi of labour party fourth
This I have seen grin

You didn't see well

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos / 81 Of Buhari's 100 Appointees Are Northerners (cut From Newspapers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.