Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate (3168 Views)

Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate by foryourmind: 7:04pm On May 27, 2022
I nominate former CBN governor and former Kano Emir, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi as Obi's running mate.

That man is one of the only few truthsayers I can think of in Northern Nigeria and Nigeria generally.

He told GEJ about the stolen $20bn in his govt and he was sacked as CBN gov.

He told Gadunje to repent from corruption and was sacked as Emir. He's just like Peter Obi. They will be compatible.

Who do you think should be Peter Obi's running mate?

Lalasticlala, seun

Up Labour parry
Up Peter Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate by Afamed: 7:07pm On May 27, 2022
Nominate the late Saudana . Obi has no electoral value. It all ends at Agulu

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate by foryourmind: 7:08pm On May 27, 2022
[s]
Afamed:
[/s]
Open a thread about your brain-dead Tinubu. Leave the living to talk about the living.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 27, 2022
That will be a bomb

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate by Esama: 7:22pm On May 27, 2022
grin desperado.
Re: I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate by foryourmind: 10:13pm On May 27, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
That will be a bomb
Iswear
Re: I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate by Tingotoe: 10:19pm On May 27, 2022
foryourmind:
[s][/s]
Open a thread about your brain-dead Tinubu. Leave the living to talk about the living.
Peter Obi cannot win even in 3 states outside the south east, and with him on the ballot of a minority party, his chances are even closer to zero. Obi made a drastic mistake leaving the PDP

1 Like

Re: I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate by foryourmind: 10:20pm On May 27, 2022
[s]
Tingotoe:
Peter Obi cannot win even in 3 states outside the south east, and with him on the ballot of a minority party, his chances are even closer to zero. Obi made a drastic mistake leaving the PDP
[/s]
OK. Next

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate by Kalashnikov49: 10:24pm On May 27, 2022
Political Analyst from Afonjanestern...

Can i ask a pertinent question...will you stake money on a bet??

The MODS will be the empire...

I will bet you $1million (naira) that Tinubu will not win APC primaries.

Try pepper..

Tingotoe:

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate by Tingotoe: 10:24pm On May 27, 2022
I watched a video on TikTok the other day where they interviewed Sanusi on his prospect of running for the Nigerian presidency. The guy outrightly said he's just not interested in politics like forever. He said he knows what it's like to navigate the lurky waters of Nigerian politics and that he wouldn't even last a week
Re: I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate by Udoboss(m): 10:25pm On May 27, 2022
[quote author=Tingotoe post=113236496] Peter Obi cannot win even in 3 states outside the south east, and with him on the ballot of a minority party, his chances are even closer to zero. Obi made a drastic mistake leaving the PDP [/quote
]
Oga He will win South South

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate by Tingotoe: 10:26pm On May 27, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Political Analyst from Afonjanestern...

Can i ask a pertinent question...will you stake money on a bet??

The MODS will be the empire...

I will bet you $1million (naira) that Tinubu will not win APC primaries.

Try pepper..

Peter Obi will not be Nigeria's president next year exactly on this 29th May date next year. You can bet with your wife for all I care

1 Like

Re: I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate by Kalashnikov49: 10:34pm On May 27, 2022
I dont want OBI to be President of an obviously failed contraption. The whole IDEA for me is for OBI to be disgraced and he will understand like other useless 1nijeriya miscreants that IGBOs desire Biafra.

For me I am happy...he is finding it difficult. If a man of unblemished character can be rejected for a drug dealing and useless lying miscreant...IT IS FINISHED!!

How can you support a man that claims to be 69yrs..his 1st Daughter is 60yrs !!!

How can you support a man whose educational qualification is suspect??

How can you support a man that fleeces your generational wealth and still subjects you to zombieism??

You are comprehensively shallow..and a disgrace. You shouldnt be wearing JEANS or Sneakers..you should be tying leaves and walking barefooted as a Cave man....spits!!

Tingotoe:
Peter Obi will not be Nigeria's president next year exactly on this 29th May date next year. You can bet with your wife for all I care

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate by DSC7: 10:37pm On May 27, 2022
Foryourmind abi? grin cheesy...

1 Like

Re: I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate by kenzysmith: 10:38pm On May 27, 2022
foryourmind:
I nominate former CBN governor and former Kano Emir, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi as Obi's running mate.

That man is one of the only few truthsayers I can think of in Northern Nigeria and Nigeria generally.

He told GEJ about the stolen $20bn in his govt and he was sacked as CBN gov

He told Gadunje to repent from corruption and was sacked as Emir. He's just like Peter Obi. They will be compatible.

Lalasticlala, seun

Up Labour parry
Up Peter Obi
what stopping him now in telling Buhari about the money he is recovering from polictians we're is d money going to? Make we dey reason

1 Like

Re: I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate by foryourmind: 10:52pm On May 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
what stopping him now in telling Buhari about the money he is recovering from polictians we're is d money going to? Make we dey reason
He has retired from politics.

What stopped Tinubu and Osunbande from telling Buhari same since they're coming out for presidency and are closer to him?
Re: I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate by ArewaNorth: 11:39pm On May 27, 2022
foryourmind:

He told GEJ about the stolen $20bn in his govt and he was sacked as CBN gov.

Lalasticlala, seun

Up Labour parry
Up Peter Obi

Sunusi doesn't have any electoral value in the North. The guy is mentally very sick, he feels that he knows everything and any idea contrary to his is useless. The man is very very sick psychologically. Most of his ideas are abt total removal of fuel, electricity and other subsidiaries.

1 Like

Re: I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate by Penguin2: 11:43pm On May 27, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Sunusi doesn't have any electoral value in the North. The guy is mentally very sick, he feels that he knows everything and any idea contrary to his is useless. The man is very very sick psychologically. Most of his ideas are abt total removal of fuel, electricity and other subsidiaries.

And that’s how you people hate him?

So his mental sickness is asking for removal of subsidy?

Chai! Nigeria ndo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate by foryourmind: 12:20am On May 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Chai! Nigeria ndo
Ike gwuru my brother. The more you look, the more you see that the mentality in Nigeria is very very different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate by Penguin2: 6:48am On May 28, 2022
foryourmind:

Ike gwuru my brother. The more you look, the more you see that the mentality in Nigeria is very very different.

Terribly different

It’s scary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate by Ikamanishere(f): 6:56am On May 28, 2022
Afamed:

Comrade you want make BP kill biaflaa people?

1 Like

Re: I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate by ArewaNorth: 10:11am On May 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Chai! Nigeria ndo

His mental sickness is a feeling of what he stands for is the only way and no other way than his. Nobody hates him, people only hates his persistent parallel opinion with general public. May be u only see his speeches but the guy isn't fit for public office!

1 Like

Re: I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate by satmaniac(m): 9:21am On Jun 02, 2022
ArewaNorth:

His mental sickness is a feeling of what he stands for is the only way and no other way than his. Nobody hates him, people only hates his persistent parallel opinion with general public. May be u only see his speeches but the guy isn't fit for public office!

Care to give us an example to back up your claim?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate by DonMekino(m): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2022
Afamed:
Eweeeee, this guy no let obi matter give you unnecessary heart attack. Like he said, he's not desperate to become president, it doesn't change his status. If you are not supporting him well and good. Each person with his/her own choice. But this your continued attack on every obi post is becoming an obsession

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate by Masterito(m): 9:44am On Jun 05, 2022
It is funny you insult someone better than your lineage.
Afamed:
Re: I Nominate Sanusi Lamido Sanusi As Peter Obi's Running Mate by DSS1335: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2022
This is best combination that will oust and retire those grand fathers from politics

(1) (Reply)

Abuja High Court Stops Soludo / A Shocking Revelation of repented BOKO HARAM / Gov Amaechi's Response To Rumour About Him And Prof. Soyinka's Daughter (tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.