Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

How Does Prep Work? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Does Prep Work? (337 Views)

Think HIV Prevention, Think Prep / My Partner Takes PREP, Does It Mean They Are Cheating On Me? / Access Prep Drugs For HIV Prevention For Free In Lagos!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does Prep Work? by KISSNigeria: 8:26pm On May 27, 2022
These drugs stop the HIV virus from making copies of itself in the body and if HIV gets into the body the drug will stop the infection.
Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) is a course of HIV drugs taken by HIV-negative people to protect them against HIV. If you take PrEP correctly it will reduce your risk of getting HIV to almost zero. It’s a powerful way to feel completely in control of your HIV risk.

Do you want to be linked with HIV/STI care or learn more? Reach out:
WhatsApp Only :09160169845
Webpage: www.kissnigeria.org

(1) (Reply)

Infertility: 4 Treatments For Couples Who Have Issue Of Getting Pregnant / Emergency: Chest Pain Ruining My Life / Help With A Name Of 2 Weeks Abortion Pills Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.