Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) (49612 Views)

DOUBLE PUNK :a New Hairstyle:hit Or MISS / Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo / CNN Analyst In Trainers, Suits & Tie - Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by BabaIbo: 9:59pm On May 27, 2022
rollywise:

Go do na

Her body no go fit contain the number of men!
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by CoconutMilk: 10:04pm On May 27, 2022
Dorwadora:
Lol

Orishirishi. grin grin grin

You cracked me up with laughter bruh grin grin
better. ...stop rolling with girls like FERNANDEZISBACK
that b.itch is a lost cause wink
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by Zico5(m): 10:04pm On May 27, 2022
creatorsverse:
Let's talk about how we are going to give peter obi 100million vote if tinubu did not emerge APC winner or wike as PDP winner becos come 2023 power must come to the south... As for GEJ, well we can't take Nigeria backwards again.. buhari tooks back to 80s Johnathan will take us back again... Tinubu or wike is good but obi is better although I can't vouch for any of them o

Forget about the body count
Better go and rest. Peter Obi can't even get 10 thousands even if the whole of South east vote for him. He has taken the wrong step already. His case is already closed
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by BabaIbo: 10:05pm On May 27, 2022
Elock1:
what is shameless in having a tattoo biko nu

All these olden days mentality

Oluku, it is not about the tattoo but the intent.

But na her life sha, I won't attack anyone over how they choose to live their lives.
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by DenreleDave(m): 10:07pm On May 27, 2022
Preshieben:
What sort of nonsense is this?

It is actually cool... Better than hypocrites naija girls
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by grandstar(m): 10:07pm On May 27, 2022
I hate tattoos!!!
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by adecz: 10:14pm On May 27, 2022
Most 9ja babes can't try this
because, space no go dey dem body
to put all the guys wey don sample... grin grin
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by rollywise(m): 10:14pm On May 27, 2022
Dorwadora:
I will when I've got myself 1000 body count

How many are you now
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by Dorwadora(f): 10:14pm On May 27, 2022
rollywise:

How many are you now
999 undecided undecided undecided

Do you want to be number 1000 undecided undecided?
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by ihustlehard: 10:20pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Aww..they look cute.. grin kiss
Olosho man grin
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by Benwallt(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2022
Oovi5:
Get the hell bro!
Very rough for a ladey
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by mkpurumma090(f): 10:22pm On May 27, 2022
H!
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by mkpurumma090(f): 10:22pm On May 27, 2022
Hit!
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by rollywise(m): 10:23pm On May 27, 2022
Dorwadora:
999 undecided undecided undecided

Do you want to be number 1000 undecided undecided?

Ok na. Send me your number. So far say you go write my name join the tattoo
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by poiZon: 10:28pm On May 27, 2022
siofra:
grin

HIT!!!
This one make sense..

It will make the job easier for angel Gabriel during judgement day...

How u wan deny am...
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by PoliteActivist: 10:29pm On May 27, 2022
creatorsverse:
Let's talk about how we are going to give peter obi 100million vote if tinubu did not emerge APC winner or wike as PDP winner becos come 2023 power must come to the south... As for GEJ, well we can't take Nigeria backwards again.. buhari tooks back to 80s Johnathan will take us back again... Tinubu or wike is good but obi is better although I can't vouch for any of them o

Why must we forget about the body count?
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by Dorwadora(f): 10:30pm On May 27, 2022
rollywise:

Ok na. Send me your number. So far say you go write my name join the tattoo

I will write your full history sef as long as you sell your 2 kidney and write a will that the money from the proceed is mine.....

How about that love?
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by Kelechi595: 10:57pm On May 27, 2022
This same gender
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by Elock1: 10:58pm On May 27, 2022
Kajaard:

So displaying her bodycount is something to rejoice about, right? Nonsense.
that is her life and she see nothing shameless with it... When will we learn to mind our business in this world, will u live ur life and live hers as well
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by Kajaard: 11:04pm On May 27, 2022
Elock1:
that is her life and she see nothing shameless with it... When will we learn to mind our business in this world, will u live ur life and live hers as well

Shut the fvck up
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by stankezzy: 11:08pm On May 27, 2022
creatorsverse:

so tinubu and wike are better than Jonathan, ancient politics, Jonathan is better than all of them including Peter obi, which among them having all d power as Nigerian president will all an ordinary man to win him,peter oni will not even allow that , if he doesn't win he will win by force, Jonathan was so good and simple that he did not even rig his own election to favour him.
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by a2d3rew(m): 11:41pm On May 27, 2022
Any one that have tattoos, at the rapture day will return to 666,
Be warned and carful with such things.
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by farouk2much(m): 11:44pm On May 27, 2022
Over hit
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by Elock1: 11:45pm On May 27, 2022
Kajaard:

Shut the fvck up
that is the problem with low lifes like you,
You resort into insult to show your mannerlessness and lack of home training just because you want everyone to share the same timid and unenlightened views you have..

It's her damn life and you have no fucken opinion in it

Go and fix up your messed up self first and please change the way you view life...we are in 2022 already

Ciao
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 27, 2022
Limao
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:58pm On May 27, 2022
kingscare1:

Your own body count tattoo go be like lil Wayne full body tattoo.

Maybe your body no go contain all of the body count you get sha. grin

Na you sabi. Ode.
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:59pm On May 27, 2022
Transcriber:
why do you want them so bad?

Tattoos are not really as Dope as people make them to seem. Piercings also and they are basically permanent

I don't know, I have just found myself wanting tatts.

I know they are permanent. Ok, even if I don't get a tatt, will get a navel piercing.

Are you a transcriber?
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by Nicerazor(m): 12:27am On May 28, 2022
The Bible warns against tattoos in Leviticus 19:28 (Amplified) which says, “Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print or tattoo any marks upon you: I am the Lord.”

However, just because society approves of something does not make it right in the eyes of God. The Bible warns Christians who are considering getting one and tries to help overcome the consequences of those mistakes.
However Having a tattoo will not keep anyone from serving God. Some godly people have tattoos and are serving God and their tattoos do not interfere with what God is doing through them.
post=113235487:

END OF THREAD!

But, you see people abroad in the professional settings that have tatoos tho,
We see them on cable everytime, Doctors. Nurses, Bankers, Managers, IT guys, etc, it is allowed as long as it is not exposed (sometimes) and over more, as long as you do your job and your tatoo is not in the way, you are fine.

But that is 'in the abroad' sha, and this is Africa.

One of us @ : Madam Ngo was just saying some days ago that she wanna have this on her wrist based on her other profession asides Barbecue cool

@Cococandy, this looks nice shey?! wink wink wink
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by Double0h7(f): 12:56am On May 28, 2022
These tattoos promote awareness for suicide and this is just another new idea because the common one is the semicolon, the heartbeat like the image the monitor displays, and the heart ♡.

These tattoos symbolise something so profound and our resident alfas have labeled this one as people fffed, rather than fffing yourself up and others. They jumped on the wrong fff.

This person looks like they've used these tattoos to cover up self harm injuries like cutting, and burning with cigarettes or something like that. Mental health is a war and there are body counts and that warrior is still rising!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless / An Old #Beardgang Man Trending On Social Media For Being "Sexy" / Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.