Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) (49581 Views)

DOUBLE PUNK :a New Hairstyle:hit Or MISS / Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo / CNN Analyst In Trainers, Suits & Tie - Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by rolams(m): 3:41am On May 28, 2022
Oyinbo olosho!
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by greypencils: 4:17am On May 28, 2022
Nigba ti mi o ya were
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by FireUpNow(m): 4:21am On May 28, 2022
Shameless generation with loose moral values. She can cover all over her body with the number of guys she has bedded. Nor be today breasts dey for women front. Animals in the wild have suddenly become more descent than higher animal called human.
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by Mighty1515(m): 4:37am On May 28, 2022
Issok
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by Kajaard: 6:05am On May 28, 2022
Elock1:
that is the problem with low lifes like you,
You resort into insult to show your mannerlessness and lack of home training just because you want everyone to share the same timid and unenlightened views you have..

It's her damn life and you have no fucken opinion in it

Go and fix up your messed up self first and please change the way you view life...we are in 2022 already

Ciao

Like I said earlier: Shut the fvck up.
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by Elock1: 6:10am On May 28, 2022
Kajaard:

Like I said earlier: Shut the fvck up.
Go and tell that to your mother who couldn't train you well then you tell that to your ignorant father aswell.
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by Kajaard: 6:11am On May 28, 2022
Elock1:
Go and tell that to your mother who couldn't train you well then you tell that to your ignorant father aswell.

Kids always resort to insult peoples parents. Shows how local you are. Continue shutting the fvck up. Slowpoke.
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by Elock1: 6:12am On May 28, 2022
Kajaard:

Kids always resort to insult peoples parents. Shows how local you are. Continue shutting the fvck up. Slowpoke.
k
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by Kajaard: 6:13am On May 28, 2022
Elock1:
k

Good. Now run off kiddo.
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by Elock1: 6:14am On May 28, 2022
Kajaard:

Good. Now run off kiddo.
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by rollywise(m): 7:24am On May 28, 2022
Dorwadora:
I will write your full history sef as long as you sell your 2 kidney and write a will that the money from the proceed is mine.....

How about that love?

Not a problem at all. I will will do much goodies to you so long you let me use you for rituals to get the money. I ain't that ungrateful not to remember my source
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by Aliii(m): 7:27am On May 28, 2022
creatorsverse:
Let's talk about how we are going to give peter obi 100million vote if tinubu did not emerge APC winner or wike as PDP winner becos come 2023 power must come to the south... As for GEJ, well we can't take Nigeria backwards again.. buhari tooks back to 80s Johnathan will take us back again... Tinubu or wike is good but obi is better although I can't vouch for any of them o

Forget about the body count
as I hear you talk that tinubu is good ,I stop reading ..I can't even take your word seriously
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by newoffer: 8:22am On May 28, 2022
U will love it...Karashika...quote author=Dorwadora post=113233848]They look so nice
kiss kiss

I love it

It's a hit kiss kiss kiss[/quote]
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 8:35am On May 28, 2022
A big miss, no atom of shame again nawa o
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by Legendoo: 11:55am On May 28, 2022
Eeew
But this is good at least men go know how many guys don fck Una.

Oya ,Nigerian oponu girls start copying. I give my blessings.
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 28, 2022
Its a fucking miss..it looks like a monkeypox disease
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by MrBroke(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2022
Why all this shitty stuff that does not add any positive to someone's life. Pussiess
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by sapeleboi(m): 2:29pm On May 28, 2022
nowadays children with sex

Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by 1880hel: 3:13pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
post=113235487:

END OF THREAD!

But, you see people abroad in the professional settings that have tatoos tho,
We see them on cable everytime, Doctors. Nurses, Bankers, Managers, IT guys, etc, it is allowed as long as it is not exposed (sometimes) and over more, as long as you do your job and your tatoo is not in the way, you are fine.

But that is 'in the abroad' sha, and this is Africa.

One of us @ : Madam Ngo was just saying some days ago that she wanna have this on her wrist based on her other profession asides Barbecue cool

@Cococandy, this looks nice shey?! wink wink wink
[/s]
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by 1880h: 3:15pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
why do you want them so bad?

Tattoos are not really as Dope as people make them to seem. Piercings also and they are basically permanent
[/s]
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by 1880helinu: 3:15pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
that's exactly what body count means
[/s]
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by Dybala11(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2022
Transcriber:
why do you want them so bad?

Tattoos are not really as Dope as people make them to seem. Piercings also and they are basically permanent
You're pretending as if you don't know that she engages in the proverbial "oldest profession" on Earth. grin
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:58pm On May 28, 2022
Dybala11:

You're pretending as if you don't know that she engages in the proverbial "oldest profession" on Earth. grin

Stay out of my business. Only prostitutes have tatts or piercings? Did you miss high school? You are very unschooled.
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by Dybala11(m): 5:03pm On May 28, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Stay out of my business. Only prostitutes have tatts or piercings? Did you miss high school? You are very unschooled.
Did you say that in my comments?
No vex ehnn, you can go ahead and get tattoo for each of your numerous body counts. It's a free world, all the best for you. grin
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:10pm On May 28, 2022
Dybala11:

Did you say that in my comments?
No vex ehnn, you can go ahead and get tattoo for each of your numerous body counts. It's a free world, all the best for you. grin

Stay out of my business. I am warning you!
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by Dybala11(m): 5:58pm On May 28, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Stay out of my business. I am warning you!
How am I in your business?
We don't have a business together, except if posting and replying comments on Nairaland is your business. grin
I have not, will not and will never engage in any business transaction with you. The only thing I do is reply comments here, from time to time, yours inclusive.
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:11pm On May 28, 2022
Dybala11:

How am I in your business?
We don't have a business together, except if posting and replying comments on Nairaland is your business. grin
I have not, will not and will never engage in any business transaction with you. The only thing I do is reply comments here, from time to time, yours inclusive.

Seun bears me witness. This is not the first time. You are always trolling me. If this ever happens again! Lord knows. For now, boy bye!
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by Dybala11(m): 6:30pm On May 28, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Seun bears me witness. This is not the first time. You are always trolling me. If this ever happens again! Lord knows. For now, boy bye!
Ehnn ehnn, Oya bring Seun out let him comman bear your witness how and where I have been trolling you before o. You seem agitated though, sha don't eat Gamalin 20 cos of this o. Life is too sweet o. grin
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:24pm On May 28, 2022
Dybala11:

Ehnn ehnn, Oya bring Seun out let him comman bear your witness how and where I have been trolling you before o. You seem agitated though, sha don't eat Gamalin 20 cos of this o. Life is too sweet o. grin

Lol. Brother agbaya, abeg swerve.
Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by Transcriber: 10:44pm On May 28, 2022
Dybala11:

I like to believe in one's best smiley cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless / An Old #Beardgang Man Trending On Social Media For Being "Sexy" / Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.