Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday “regardless Of What I Have Been Through In Relationship.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday “regardless Of What I Have Been Through In Relationship.. (359 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) / Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday “regardless Of What I Have Been Through In Relationship.. by Eucharia123: 8:33pm On May 27, 2022
Nkechi Blessing Sunday “Regardless of what I have been through in relationship I will never advice anyone against falling in love
Nkechi Blessing Sunday has said that she is not ashamed of falling in love again despite all she had been through in past relationships.

The actress, who was in the public eye over her messy breakup with her ex-lover, Opeyemi Falegan, also said she will never advice people to give up on love...........Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/nkechi-blessing-sunday-regardless-of-what-i-have-been-through-in-relationship-i-will-never-advice-anyone-against-falling-in-love/

(1) (Reply)

Sabinus Sues Peak Milk And Gala Sausage Roll / Ondo Wow Catholic Church Stumbled By Fulani On Open Fire / I Want To Bring Grammy Home Next Year – Uche Maduagwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.