Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

I Want To Bring Grammy Home Next Year – Uche Maduagwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Bring Grammy Home Next Year – Uche Maduagwu (360 Views)

Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music / Tacha Is Destined To Marry Next Year- Uche Maduagwu / Bbnaija 2019: Tacha, Mike, Jeff Or Omashola To Go Home Next Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Bring Grammy Home Next Year – Uche Maduagwu by micheal34(m): 7:07am On Jul 12, 2022
Controversial actor, Uche Maduagwu who claimed that he was recently arrested by Security personnel for being a gay, has declared his eagerness to win a Grammy award next year.

Uche Maduagwu took to Instagram to share a video of himself singing sonorously as he declared his yearning for a Grammy award.

“I WANT TO BRING HOME GRAMMY NEXT YEAR”, HE DECLARED.

Recall that barely one year after denying his sexuality, Uche Maduagwu had claimed again that he is gay.

https://voicesuit.com/i-want-to-bring-grammy-home-next-year-uche-maduagwu/

Re: I Want To Bring Grammy Home Next Year – Uche Maduagwu by MadamVanessa(f): 7:08am On Jul 12, 2022
shocked

A legendary attention seeker bastard
Re: I Want To Bring Grammy Home Next Year – Uche Maduagwu by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 12, 2022
angry
Mentally unstable human being, today you are gay, tomorrow you are not, next tomorrow you are a movie artist upper next day you are a music artist and want to bring home Grammy. Who do you this thing e no go beta for am. sad
Re: I Want To Bring Grammy Home Next Year – Uche Maduagwu by chatinent: 7:15am On Jul 12, 2022
Grammy for well-behaved idiocy?
Re: I Want To Bring Grammy Home Next Year – Uche Maduagwu by Tallesty1(m): 7:20am On Jul 12, 2022
That was a typo. He meant Grandma
Re: I Want To Bring Grammy Home Next Year – Uche Maduagwu by Jeon(f): 7:25am On Jul 12, 2022
Buhari is waiting for you.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Bring Grammy Home Next Year – Uche Maduagwu by duduade: 7:36am On Jul 12, 2022
Uche
Stop smoking iggggbbbbooooo

Stop getting high on cheap Panadol

Stop wearing the red brraaa
Re: I Want To Bring Grammy Home Next Year – Uche Maduagwu by Ghester: 7:42am On Jul 12, 2022
Stop giving this idiot attention please
Re: I Want To Bring Grammy Home Next Year – Uche Maduagwu by ojun50(m): 7:45am On Jul 12, 2022
With this him structure less head,, make him go collect am

(1) (Reply)

New Evidence Reveals Thomas Partey As The Player Who R*ped His Fiancée / Singer 2face Idibia Gives Heartfelt Performance At His Son (video) / Grandma Kill Am O": Old Woman In Native Attire Dances And Whines Her Waist In Sw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.