Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election (52582 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally / Buhari Entering The Venue Of Defence College Graduation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by mrajims(m): 9:13pm On May 27, 2022
May the best wins...... seems they are more organised than the APC

Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:13pm On May 27, 2022
Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by JAMO4REAL1(m): 9:13pm On May 27, 2022
Atiku will carry the game Mr Dollar

Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by DAwest7: 9:13pm On May 27, 2022
ceragon123:
Dollars party
far better than blood sucking party na abi you no get brain ni!?

Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by JAMO84: 9:13pm On May 27, 2022
Wike and Atiku will splash dollar
Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by henzill(m): 9:13pm On May 27, 2022
Were are Nigerian students, I thought we agreed that no presidential primaries will hold if ASUU did not suspend their strike
Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by kurupt1: 9:13pm On May 27, 2022
If pdp get 5k votes in the south east in the general election that means they tried. Dead opposition party. There will be in opposition for the next 600yrs

Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by Lamasta(m): 9:13pm On May 27, 2022
This is the time to be a delegate grin

Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by DAwest7: 9:14pm On May 27, 2022
mrajims:
May the best wins...... seems they are more organised than the APC
anyday anytime
Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by prizeless(m): 9:14pm On May 27, 2022
Strongly a lie
Mokason288:
Wike will destroy PDP

IF he emerges victorious

Nobody region in Nigeria will vote a lousy man
Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by Necksonnel: 9:14pm On May 27, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
PDP too mumu I swear. They don't know how to play opposition. They are supposed to allow APC do their primary first.

That's what I was expecting but they are bound to fail again. They can't defeat apc

Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by HitbackIIback: 9:16pm On May 27, 2022
Mokason288:
Wike will destroy PDP

IF he emerges victorious

Well he already has my vote... My immediate and extended family too are rooted with him

Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by deathmen12: 9:16pm On May 27, 2022
Nonsense, they are very good in organizing things like this, but common electricity and good roads the yeye politicians could not organized for 60years.

Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by iluvdonjazzy: 9:16pm On May 27, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
PDP too mumu I swear. They don't know how to play opposition. They are supposed to allow APC do their primary first.
na you be mu-mu, APC are the one in power so they cannot do before an opposition.
Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by chukwuibuipob: 9:16pm On May 27, 2022
cool Gen gen
Gongo Aso cheesy grin

Where is that famous man Elder ORUBEBE embarassed grin grin cheesy
Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by Masterito(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2022
Lol honestly Wike is deceiving himself
obembet:
I hope south east will support wike.... So that he can defeat Jonathan, PYO or TINUBU
Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2022
Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by Candidlady: 9:18pm On May 27, 2022
HitbackIIback:

Well he already has my vote... My immediate and extended family too are rooted with him

Like they count cheesy

Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by IPIGSONMETH: 9:18pm On May 27, 2022
post=113234531:
Still on the matter.....
MumuReno no go kill all his once upon a time brainwashed people before the election dates
The Mkpuru mirri cannibals were licking his ass before, now he's their number enemy. grin grin
Same way they were worshipping FFK until he changed party, now they hate him.

Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by JAMO4REAL1(m): 9:19pm On May 27, 2022
Mokason288:
Wike will destroy PDP

IF he emerges victorious

Nigeria need someone like wike as president someone that have kolo in head not all this snail president bubu and oga jona
Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by kenzysmith: 9:19pm On May 27, 2022
I must collect bribe tommorow as one of d delegates

Atiku if your money wey u wan share reach me no reach 10,000 dollars then forget it I am voting for wike

Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 27, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by JAMO4REAL1(m): 9:21pm On May 27, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
cool Gen gen
Gongo Aso cheesy grin

Where is that famous man Elder ORUBEBE embarassed grin grin cheesy
orubebe dey SDP
Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by Dynamicboss: 9:22pm On May 27, 2022
PDP has scored own goal twice. First, by losing PO and now conducting their election before APC

Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by InoGetJoy: 9:22pm On May 27, 2022
JovialJune:
On all politicians scrotum the masses stand gidigba grin
hahahahahahah....you no well o
Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by saintnegroid(m): 9:24pm On May 27, 2022
lonecatt:
pdp is dead
na you kill am?
Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by JONSYN7154: 9:26pm On May 27, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
APC scheduled there's first and when PDP announced there's they now shifted there own too
Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by donforeign: 9:26pm On May 27, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Dem no get sense
Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by onuman: 9:26pm On May 27, 2022
With Atiku Dan Dollars as its presidential candidate, PDP is sure to remain opposition party after 29 May 2023.
Re: Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election by Khaysee: 9:26pm On May 27, 2022
Delegates are warming up for 30k dollars each

People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) / (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians / Atiku Wins Gombe, Sweeps All 11 LGAss