Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking (74203 Views)

Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures / Adorable Photo Of Teju Baby’s Wife Breastfeeding Their Cute Twins / Funny Photo Of Obasanjo And Charly Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by pretydiva(f): 8:53am On May 28, 2022
But to be honest, the baby looks so much like obj undecided. A discreet DNA should be conducted asap

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Tori46525: 8:54am On May 28, 2022
I joined the forum because I want to date a Ghana girl
Sakamanje65: Ghanaians got it right with the idea of a forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Nonexisting: 8:54am On May 28, 2022
The vaginarian is very beautiful, that's all I see.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by DamnNiggar: 8:56am On May 28, 2022
Karleb:
Both parents have big nose, so what are they talking about.

Spiffs wife is Obasanjo secretary so them fit don knack grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:56am On May 28, 2022
The resemblance is very obvious, I don't trust baba iyabo, that man can do and undo. Lol cheesy
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by wumi2017(f): 8:57am On May 28, 2022
Don't know why people don't mind their business..thou d resemblance is much

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by omoiyalayi(m): 8:57am On May 28, 2022
Someone said d baby resemble baba because baba is the one carring d baby that if spiff carry him d baby will resemble him L0L grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Lamasta(m): 8:58am On May 28, 2022
See how social media dey create problem for people family

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Munzy14(m): 8:59am On May 28, 2022
JovialJune:

You are not a good person cheesy
At all grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:59am On May 28, 2022
Ebora Owu Age Gracefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by SarkinYarki: 8:59am On May 28, 2022
ValCon888:
It is in Spiff's best interests to conduct a DNA.
One's history with women cannot be trusted.

Is she really his secretary
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Realists(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2022
omoiyalayi:
Someone said d baby resemble baba because baba is the one carring d baby that if spiff carry him d baby will resemble him L0L grin grin grin

The problem is Not spiff or his wife but Baba Iyabo, his biological son sued him for sleeping with his wife then.
Spiff is a comedian, I trust him to handle the matter with a good joke. " Obj is such a strong & powerful man that one good look at a pregnant woman, gbam the baby will look like him.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:01am On May 28, 2022
If the mum have been bothering and disturbing the actor that her child must take a photograph with OBJ and his consequent compliance is what I see then I suspect something.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by treatise: 9:01am On May 28, 2022
Obj is still very strong then ; the papa and mama are cute but the baby grin
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by a2d3rew(m): 9:02am On May 28, 2022
Yes it's possible child to resample his Grandpa or grandma, even uncle, and in the family.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Hullabaloon: 9:03am On May 28, 2022
Nerogaming01:

If people dey keep quiet, Omah lay for still dey mumu for e cheating girlfriend

Please Gist me on what happened. Or point me to where I'll read the gist

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by IbileIfe: 9:05am On May 28, 2022
jchioma:
But on a serious note, the resemblance is too uncanny to deny nah! Tell me something I don't know.
How did the innocent child end up looking like OBJ? shocked
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:05am On May 28, 2022
wordbank:
Spiff sef look like person wey the babe dey manage
limao
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:08am On May 28, 2022
So he's still putting in grin
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by bukatyne(f): 9:09am On May 28, 2022
The baby DOES look like OBJ.

MIGHT just be a coincidence.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Rapht933: 9:09am On May 28, 2022
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by MilitantAtheist: 9:15am On May 28, 2022
Nigerian girls wicked o. Shameless prostitutes, it is too obvious. No dna test needed here, it's Obasanjo child

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by pacificom: 9:17am On May 28, 2022
Sho!...the cute little boy look just like his father.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:17am On May 28, 2022
See resemblance abeg, Spiff should conduct a DNA oooo

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Crixxx: 9:17am On May 28, 2022
The nose, eye bag, ear and face shape.
Them don run afonja scam

The child doesn't look like any of his parent

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by RosyIsBlessed: 9:20am On May 28, 2022
Richy4:
People will just sit behind their laptops or phones and incite/ instigate something that can damage relationship forever without thinking about the consequences their actions could cause.. undecided

I tire. That's why people should keep everything private off the cyber space for their peace of mind.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:21am On May 28, 2022
bukatyne:
The baby DOES look like OBJ.

MIGHT just be a coincidence.
Not when OBJ is involved ooo , he was at a time sleeping with his son’s wife and it scattered the son’s marriage

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) / Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) / 15 Famous Nigerian Celebrities With Their Kids (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.