Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking (74216 Views)

Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures / Adorable Photo Of Teju Baby’s Wife Breastfeeding Their Cute Twins / Funny Photo Of Obasanjo And Charly Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by coast2sahara: 9:26am On May 28, 2022
At first sight, I thought OBJ just got a new baby boy

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by pacespot(m): 9:29am On May 28, 2022
While I think those comments might be hurtful to the couple, it is very hard to deny what is starring right at your face. Obasanjo is an irresponsible man judging from his past, then this woman too, hmm, make i no say wetin dey my mind o. DNA test needed somewhere to ascertain the paternity of this child ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by ComeToJesus: 9:30am On May 28, 2022
Afamsi:
I hope the cover that child with the blood b4 handing him over to Obj, na to avert convulsion for the baby

Silly
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Aboks(m): 9:31am On May 28, 2022
Like father like son
oboy see resemblance
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Princemoneyman(m): 9:33am On May 28, 2022
So spiff na real mumu for real life.
Choi..

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by sharpwriter(m): 9:39am On May 28, 2022
JovialJune:

You are not a good person cheesy

You sef, na wetin dey ya mind be dat.... Perhaps, Spiff will always be Spiff grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by baretalk: 9:39am On May 28, 2022
wordbank:
Spiff sef look like person wey the babe dey manage
Nothing special about the babe.

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Ifakiland(m): 9:42am On May 28, 2022
Karleb:
Both parents have big nose, so what are they talking about.
The more I think about Nigerian youth the more I'm disappointed, people you'd expect to have sense, will just be thinking like okada men.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by sharpwriter(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2022
Princemoneyman:
So spiff na real mumu for real life.
Choi..

grin the Johnson's don rub mumu all over am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by ecomalchemist(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2022
Breakfast is free !

I'd be giving out the Gadget importation Guide from USA for free.

This report is for those looking for a side hustle or financial freedom // someone who wants to start laptops and mobile phones importation business but do not know how to go about it.

Do well to reach me via the number on my sig

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by basty: 9:55am On May 28, 2022
I tire for Nigerians. What has OBJ got to do with Spiff wife?

Some people don't have eyes. Does the baby looks like a baby Monkey?
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Brushstrokes20: 9:55am On May 28, 2022
grin grin trolls everywhere

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:56am On May 28, 2022
Richy4:
People will just sit behind their laptops or phones and incite/ instigate something that can damage relationship forever without thinking about the consequences their actions could cause.. undecided
Are u male or female?
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by jrusky(m): 9:57am On May 28, 2022
wordbank:

Haaa dis table wey u just shake ehn......

Is any of the country family to obj because the little boy kind of resemble obj somehow?
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Akharmony: 9:57am On May 28, 2022
Ebora Owu don Initiate the young lad. . .
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Gracey03(f): 9:57am On May 28, 2022
No DNA is needed, we all can clearly see who the child resembles except if one is just being hypocritical or perhaps blind sha.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Dearlord(m): 9:57am On May 28, 2022
Nigerian have gone ment.
What is our business in this ?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:57am On May 28, 2022
TONYE001:
See people typing and posting whatever rubbish that occurs in their heads without minding its possible impacts on this man's family.

We also have this kind of people on Nairaland. It's honestly shameful that the world is here today. We've read reports of posts tossing people into depression or causing them to take their lives.

We've failed to realize that actions have consequences. This is especially true when we are not the ones in the spotlight.

Awfully shameful, I'd say.
Are u a simp or a LovePeddler?
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by edungene7: 10:00am On May 28, 2022
Baba obj has a track record of helping is children wives men that lady had better tell us the truth

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by DenreleDave(m): 10:07am On May 28, 2022
Afamsi:
I hope the cover that child with the blood b4 handing him over to Obj, na to avert convulsion for the baby

Atleast obj is better than ur father in every positive way....
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by TrumpDonald2: 10:07am On May 28, 2022
modskiller:
With the several comments on this image al over the social media, this guy would definitely do a discreet DNA.

If he finds out he’s not the father of the child he
might have to keep it on the low as it’ll be kinda
hurtful that people on the social media called his
attention to what has been right in Front of him
all this time.

This is too obvious bro. There's no way Spiff and that babe produced this child.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by SmartyPants(m): 10:09am On May 28, 2022
Richy4:
People will just sit behind their laptops or phones and incite/ instigate something that can damage relationship forever without thinking about the consequences their actions could cause.. undecided

What consequences?

It's either the baby is his or it's not his. He can do a simple test.

If it is his, the matter is resolved, and no issues. It is not his, he is saved a life of punishment.

i should think the commenters are doing both parties a favour if they are wrong as the matter will be laid to rest. And certainly doing the man and his child a favor if they are right, by saving them the heartache of finding out later once emotional bonds have formed.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:10am On May 28, 2022
grin
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by advanceDNA: 10:10am On May 28, 2022
TONYE001:
See people typing and posting whatever rubbish that occurs in their heads without minding its possible impacts on this man's family.

We also have this kind of people on Nairaland. It's honestly shameful that the world is here today. We've read reports of posts tossing people into depression or causing them to take their lives.

We've failed to realize that actions have consequences. This is especially true when we are not the ones in the spotlight.

Awfully shameful, I'd say.

You are faulting the public....u ddnt fault those that made their matter a public parole..
When u spread your clothes outside....people will tell you when its dried, some will tell you when it falls...some will be indifferent and ñot make any comment...thats life...

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by TrumpDonald2: 10:12am On May 28, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

I tire. That's why people should keep everything private off the cyber space for their peace of mind.
No mind them, every small thing them done post. Look at the public embarrassment. That child na Obasanjo pikin.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by mastermaestro(m): 10:13am On May 28, 2022
baretalk:

Nothing special about the babe.

Are you aware the babe coerced him to cancel his role in the Johnsons? I am sure the babe runs the show in the relationship.

But as for this picture, I have no comment. sad
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Multiplier7(m): 10:14am On May 28, 2022
It's simple

The Father is the one carrying the baby
And the mother is the one smiling most

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Greenlight123: 10:16am On May 28, 2022
wordbank:
bros u hash ooo
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Soulsymbol99: 10:19am On May 28, 2022
wordbank:

Spoken like a seven star general in womanhood grin I salute u cool
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by bonnyhope: 10:24am On May 28, 2022
Richy4:

This is will happen when you don't take charge of your life

Never allow societal gossip to dictate for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo Gifts House To Bunmi Ninalowo, His Wife (Photos) / Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) / Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.