Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Nasiru Idris Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Kebbi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasiru Idris Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Kebbi (14903 Views)

Nasiru Idris Wins Kebbi Governorship Election / Dr Dikko Umaru Rada Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Katsina / Voting Start In Lagos APC Gubernatorial Primary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasiru Idris Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Kebbi by Penguin2: 9:30am On May 28, 2022
Kyase:

TIv sir

Then he has won!

He should go and prepare for swearing in.
Re: Nasiru Idris Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Kebbi by mrksquare: 9:34am On May 28, 2022
juman:

If one do politics well, faith may shine.

Oshiomhole didn't have money but got donations here and there.
Your political zone people may pick you as their candidate.

Many things.
Jonathan was picked from his monthly salary job to be deputy governor.

OMPADEC, a forerunner of NDDC pays very well. And Jonathan even rose to the ladder to hold a sensitive position before he was picked as a deputy Governor by Alams.

I'm aware Douye Diri was also a class room teacher in the old Rivers state before he resign and delve into business and politics.

But it is rare down here in the south seeing ex secondary or primary school teachers delving into politics not to talk of holding sensitive political position.

Unlike in the north, Shehu Shagari, was a classroom teacher and became a president. Ditto Malam Ibrahim Shekarau. And so much more.
Re: Nasiru Idris Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Kebbi by jrusky(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:

NUT is a labour association not a government agency.... make una dey try get some knowledge before making comments for here nah!

Can you clinched any post in Nigeria of today without apc govt influence?

Bro before I say anything I always look remotely.

Thanks.
Re: Nasiru Idris Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Kebbi by 9jaTalks(m): 10:00am On May 28, 2022
https://www.facebook.com/100003801072042/posts/2533986070071404/?app=fbl
Young leader like these should rule Nigeria.
What do you think?
Re: Nasiru Idris Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Kebbi by yyba: 10:01am On May 28, 2022
senatordave1:

It was a pdp state from 2003-2015
from 2007 to 2015 and not 2003 to 2015
Adamu aliero of the then ANPP was governor between1999 to 2007 . Dakingari was governor 2007 to 2015 under PDP . ATIKU bagudu the incumbent 2015 til date APC
Re: Nasiru Idris Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Kebbi by Okoroawusa: 10:04am On May 28, 2022
jrusky:

Can you clinched any post in Nigeria of today without apc govt influence?

Bro before I say anything I always look remotely.

Thanks.
What of PDP government influence? All states in Nigeria are not controlled by APC
Re: Nasiru Idris Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Kebbi by Kyase(m): 10:12am On May 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Then he has won!

He should go and prepare for swearing in.

grin cheesy
I'm not sure PDP will get up to 100k votes next year
Re: Nasiru Idris Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Kebbi by juman(m): 10:16am On May 28, 2022
mrksquare:

OMPADEC, a forerunner of NDDC pays very well. And Jonathan even rose to the ladder to hold a sensitive position before he was picked as a deputy Governor by Alams.

I'm aware Douye Diri was also a class room teacher in the old Rivers state before he resign and delve into business and politics.

But it is rare down here in the south seeing ex secondary or primary school teachers delving into politics not to talk of holding sensitive political position.

Unlike in the north, Shehu Shagari, was a classroom teacher and became a president. Ditto Malam Ibrahim Shekarau. And so much more.

Not so common in the north.
Re: Nasiru Idris Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Kebbi by rayvelez(m): 10:20am On May 28, 2022
Last last the yahoo AGF chop cold dinner.
Re: Nasiru Idris Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Kebbi by Penguin2: 11:07am On May 28, 2022
Kyase:

grin cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Nasiru Idris Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Kebbi by Penguin2: 11:08am On May 28, 2022
Kyase:

grin cheesy

grin grin grin

And I heard the Uba of a man that won PDP ticket is not that popular amongst the people.
Re: Nasiru Idris Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Kebbi by Kyase(m): 11:47am On May 28, 2022
Penguin2:

grin grin grin

And I heard the Uba of a man that won PDP ticket is not that popular amongst the people.
Nobody knows him before now, very unpopular man
Re: Nasiru Idris Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Kebbi by Penguin2: 1:19pm On May 28, 2022
Kyase:

Nobody knows him before now, very unpopular man

Lol

It’s over for Ortom.
Re: Nasiru Idris Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Kebbi by Kyase(m): 1:24pm On May 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol

It’s over for Ortom.

Ortom na person, the worst thing to happen to Benue governance.
8 years no single project, only wheelbarrow
Re: Nasiru Idris Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Kebbi by Penguin2: 1:36pm On May 28, 2022
Kyase:

Ortom na person, the worst thing to happen to Benue governance.
8 years no single project, only wheelbarrow

Honestly, he was terrible.

But he redeemed himself by standing up to killer herdsmen in protection of Benue people.

If Ortom had not grown the type of balls he grew, I wonder what would have become of Benue people by now.
Re: Nasiru Idris Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Kebbi by Thebigheart: 1:41pm On May 28, 2022
You see why our EDUCATION SYSTEM today?
This man is among them. Imagine, NUT chairman into partisan politics. The teachers will suffer under his chairmanship.

Education in Nigeria i weep.
Re: Nasiru Idris Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Kebbi by Kyase(m): 2:16pm On May 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Honestly, he was terrible.

But he redeemed himself by standing up to killer herdsmen in protection of Benue people.

If Ortom had not grown the type of balls he grew, I wonder what would have become of Benue people by now.

Make we no talk about the herdsmen, because if I give you OT about the happenings, and Ortom see, e fit send assassin for person...
Re: Nasiru Idris Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Kebbi by zeyt: 3:34pm On May 28, 2022
It's was a sham of election even though INEC officials were there to bear the witness. His major opponent rejected the result. And this is what you call a democracy. Monumental fraud right from primaries. A local government chairman signed on the ballot papers given to delegates. Bunch of hungry individuals hand picked by the corrupt politicians are now delegates. Bullshit. This system won't take us to the dream land.
Re: Nasiru Idris Wins APC Gubernatorial Primary In Kebbi by Afamed: 4:04pm On May 28, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Is State government now in control of ASUU? Are you high?
The strike has to do with state chapter of ASUU and Obi . Don't be clever by half

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prebendalism: Nigeria's Unique System Of Corruption! / Upn Adopts President Jonathan As Its Presidential Candidate / Obanikoro Dares FG To Extradite Him From US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.