Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket (23765 Views)

Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC / Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode / Femi Otedola Accepts PDP Lagos Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Adexxi(m): 7:00am On May 28, 2022
My father early in the morning wey I still dey bed kiss u don jam person wey senior u today , peace is never an option .

Just because am enlightening you on what you don't understand , you started insulting me

Wa gbo , Omò osàn ni kó pónpón ba ìyá re kiss lo bere lowo baba re ìtàn bi won se le oko pa ìyá re ni ojá Ejigbomekun , ìwo oloriburuku Omo tio niran yi

Peace is never an option , bring it on cool
Sannisege:
Your father is the real slowpoke, so go and teach him at home. Omo Iran kiran
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Kay25(m): 7:02am On May 28, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Teslim is stronger than Adelabu. More thorough bred politician and him be agba awo. I remember him during baba Adedibu period and how them dey disturb Oyo that year.

That 2023 election for Oyo go close gan. Even Makinde himself won’t say Teslim is easier than Adelabu.
No doubt to him being agba awo one reason why he would not get votes except from thugs
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Adexxi(m): 7:04am On May 28, 2022
Wielding sword Auxillary and his boys dey wait for him. In that his local govt he would be rejected , who go vote this kind man , if not for desperation of Ajumobi I don't see why he brought Teslim to his fold
Owopariola1:

That's the thing. Teslim is unpopular.

The majority of the people in Oyo state view him as a protegé to Late Adedibu (godfather of thuggery). Also, people consider him to be generally violent (his issue with Eleweomo is still fresh in people's memory).

A few days ago, it was rumored that he was wielding sword to show that he's ready for whatever it takes.

Plus, Seyi is generally popular and well-received among the populace/electorates who are not politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Blankstare(m): 7:05am On May 28, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

There is fair play in the game with little interference.

Teslim is supporting Fatai Buhari for his senatorial re-election and Fatai greased his own palm too with the governorship. That’s why the delegates were able to easily knock off Adelabu coz it’s now his small structure against theirs.

Pls what is up Sen. Soji akanbi
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Kay25(m): 7:06am On May 28, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Teslim can't win Makinde , they should have given Adelabu because the guy is very intelligent and would floor Makinde in all debates

Adelabu's problem is his stinginess, this is one advantage Teslim has over him

Thug for thug, Seyi Makinde and Auxiliary have a battalion of fearless men, ready to kill if need be,

Media influencers and propaganda, Seyi Makinde's troll are ready to curse and insult anyone

If it is thug for thug forget teslim has thugs and trained men that are more than that of seyi ooo .seyi just has the edge with the teaming masses that supports him

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Mooh247: 7:08am On May 28, 2022
Kay25:

I know Teslim has very loyal boys always stationed at his house since the days of Baba molete

But I swear if you see sophisticated weapons those pack managers have Omo it very scary o

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Betapikin101: 7:16am On May 28, 2022
Contact me for ur bulk purchase of original honey.

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Adezanotti: 7:16am On May 28, 2022
You said it right bro...Given it to Adelabu would have been the best man against GSM and not this palliative thief. Well, Teslim is a PDP man anytime any day irrespective of being in APC presently. This is another smooth ride for PDP in OYO state.
FIRDAUS3:
Folarin against Seyi Makinde......
APC will have to come back in the next 4 years again.
Adelabu would have be the best option for Oyo APC.
#My opinion!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Owopariola1: 7:16am On May 28, 2022
Adexxi:
Wielding sword Auxillary and his boys dey wait for him. In that his local govt he would be rejected , who go vote this kind man , if not for desperation of Ajumobi I don't see why he brought Teslim to his fold

Hmmm.
That would be a revenge time for Auxiliary. Because Auxiliary was the 2IC of Late Eleweomo then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by onatisi(m): 7:17am On May 28, 2022
Mooh247:

I know Teslim has very loyal boys always stationed at his house since the days of Baba molete

But I swear if you see sophisticated weapons those pack managers have Omo it very scary o
This issue of hooliganism will eventually backfire on Oyo state and by that time seyi won't be able to control it any longer . Seems he sees as his private militia , but what happens to then when he leaves office ? This was how mc olumo started and now he has become almost uncontrollable in Lagos state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Poiu11: 7:22am On May 28, 2022
adelabu mean i have insulted the crown or king
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Adezanotti: 7:22am On May 28, 2022
Which Osinbajo you dey tok?
Jimasun:

Oyo APC is in the hand of Osinbajo caucus
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Mooh247: 7:24am On May 28, 2022
onatisi:

This issue of hooliganism will eventually backfire on Oyo state and by that time seyi won't be able to control it any longer . Seems he sees as his private militia , but what happens to then when he leaves office ? This was how mc olumo started and now he has become almost uncontrollable in Lagos state

Sadly Oyo State now has no leader and elders,
Baba Akinjide died, Akala died, Olubadan died, Alafin and Akala all dead nobody can control them any more and Seyi Makinde is very inexperienced

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Adezanotti: 7:26am On May 28, 2022
Bros you sabi how many other caucus dey find Auxiliary? Auxiliary wey dey hide up and down wey Makonde dey avoid make e no use em own spoil em work for Oyo state. After 8yrs of Makinde na carry dem go com carry am land for Abuja abi u no knw say case full em head nd na makinde wey dey power dey cover am smo smo. Remember say Teslim wey b thief b federal boy!
Owopariola1:

Hmmm.
That would be a revenge time for Auxiliary. Because Auxiliary was the 2IC of Late Eleweomo then.
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Ifakiland(m): 7:27am On May 28, 2022
FIRDAUS3:

https://punchng.com/senator-folarin-defeats-adelabu-others-to-win-oyo-apc-gov-ticket/?amp
Where as in lagos, lagosians wey dey always feel na them sabi, like them wise....lol all their primaries for apc were unopposed lol.....smh lagos will stain your white 24/7
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Adexxi(m): 7:32am On May 28, 2022
I dey tell you , people around Egbeda side should just be careful because that might be the battle ground.
Owopariola1:

Hmmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 7:33am On May 28, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
SW doesn't play religious politics. Mind you Bayo Adelabu and Abiola Ajumobi are all Muslims when Makinde defeated them in 2019
lol,adelabu is a christian
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Owopariola1: 7:34am On May 28, 2022
Adezanotti:
Bros you sabi how many other caucus dey find Auxiliary? Auxiliary wey dey hide up and down wey Makonde dey avoid make e no use em own spoil em work for Oyo state. After 8yrs of Makinde na carry dem go com carry am land for Abuja abi u no knw say case full em head nd na makinde wey dey power dey cover am smo smo. Remember say Teslim wey b thief b federal boy!

I understand. But Teslim being a federal boy would end if he fails to win the gubernatorial election because there won't be senatorial power for him to leverage on again.

As for Auxiliary, his cup is full already. Whatever comes his way, he should be ready for it.

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by babamoha(m): 7:35am On May 28, 2022
It won't be easy for Seyi to win easily cause PDP too is battling huge crack in their own wall in Oyo state
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Adexxi(m): 7:36am On May 28, 2022
Relegated cool
Blankstare:

Pls what is up Sen. Soji akanbi
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Adexxi(m): 7:38am On May 28, 2022
Which crack is that? Don't you know Governors determine who win their party ticket and drive out who they don't want , and that what is playing out . Baba seyi don win since Folarin is his opposition .... Now I know why Makinde was keeping Auxillary
babamoha:
It won't be easy for Seyi to win easily cause PDP too is battling huge crack in their own wall in Oyo state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Adexxi(m): 7:40am On May 28, 2022
Na ur village Adelabu be christian abi
Mousup40:
lol,adelabu is a christian
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Sannisege: 7:42am On May 28, 2022
Adexxi:
My father early in the morning wey I still dey bed kiss u don jam person wey senior u today , peace is never an option .

Just because am enlightening you on what you don't understand , you started insulting me

Wa gbo , Omò osàn ni kó pónpón ba ìyá re kiss lo bere lowo baba re ìtàn bi won se le oko pa ìyá re ni ojá Ejigbomekun , ìwo oloriburuku Omo tio niran yi

Peace is never an option , bring it on cool
if I be oloriburuku as you said, you better pray make your papa sef be oloriburuku small maybe him life go better small than it is at the moment. Afofun gbemu. Abirun eda.
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Adexxi(m): 7:42am On May 28, 2022
Omo that Auxiliary na confirm fighter, you need to see him at Adamasingba during pdp primary how he dey take control people , he was daring anybody loyal to any opposition to show up embarassed
Owopariola1:

I understand. But Teslim being a federal boy would end if he fails to win the gubernatorial election because there won't be senatorial power for him to leverage on again.

As for Auxiliary, his cup is full already. Whatever comes his way, he should be ready for it.
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by akin9ja78(m): 7:45am On May 28, 2022
It shows APC will have to come back again in OYO after another 4 years. They haven’t learn there lesson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by stevups(m): 7:46am On May 28, 2022
FIRDAUS3:
Folarin against Seyi Makinde......
APC will have to come back in the next 4 years again.
Adelabu would have be the best option for Oyo APC.
#My opinion!
If you know Folarin, you will not joke with him. Folarin is Adedibu reincarnated

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Adexxi(m): 7:46am On May 28, 2022
Why dragging my papa into this, o ya collect
Èfún ko fun oo, edi ko di o, ati èfún ati edi erú olufe ni won se , beni erú olufe kogbodo ko ohun olufe... Ogun lakaye osinmale nio fi èjè re we , ikoja ba ooo , anu awon obi re lo se mi
Omo lasan ikeji àjà
peace never an option
Go check my antecedent then you will know you are not match for me , I always want vawulence grin
Sannisege:
if I be oloriburuku as you said, you better pray make your papa sef be iloriburuku small maybe him life go better small. Afofun gbemu.
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by SleekyP(m): 7:46am On May 28, 2022
Teslim will cash out

Still a PDP man

Very unpopular.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by FIRDAUS3(m): 7:47am On May 28, 2022
stevups:

If you know Folarin, you will not joke with him. Folarin is Adedibu reincarnated
Really.... shocked
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by stevups(m): 7:49am On May 28, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Teslim is stronger than Adelabu. More thorough bred politician and him be agba awo. I remember him during baba Adedibu period and how them dey disturb Oyo that year.

That 2023 election for Oyo go close gan. Even Makinde himself won’t say Teslim is easier than Adelabu.
Let me tell you Seyi is a student of politics compared to Folarin, Wike himself will run.
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by stevups(m): 7:50am On May 28, 2022
Praxis758:
Meanwhile that penkelemesi guy seems to be Tinubu’s favorite in that contest.

Folarin just showed them that he truly schooled in Adedibu’s university of politics
I'm telling you. Seyi should not sleep again oo
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by stevups(m): 7:53am On May 28, 2022
BowenSurf:

I think Tinubu reasoned that allowing a candidate to emerge without his support will show who truly owns Oyo grassroot support. He supported Penkelemeesi the other time but gangup by those who lost APC primaries was the reason Makinde won. Those rebels from APC have left Makinde too.
Yes. Penkelemesi is never a politician. The day Oropo died Penke ambition was also buried him for a while.

Besides, I see Penkelemeesi as a candidate foisted on others...the guy is very young and naive. That year, they said all Oyo state NPOWER beneficiaries must come for clearance in Ibadan with a dress code. On getting to the clearance venue, it turned out to be a campaign ground for Penkelemeesi and they forced us to mark attendance before the end of campaign by 3pm. My fellow beneficiaries were murmuring, cursing the idiot because those living far away from Ibadan woke up at midnight to catch up with buses that would get to Ibadan before dawn because it was stated that we must be there before 9am. I knew the man's political career was gone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode In Court Today / Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate / Ojudu To BBOG: Buhari Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, Stop Coming To Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.