Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket (23764 Views)

Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC / Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode / Femi Otedola Accepts PDP Lagos Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Adexxi(m): 7:55am On May 28, 2022
Where you dey drink your own ogogoro ,
Wike will run You must be high of dog poo. Eni ti o maa Oba ni fi Oba sere , have you ever heard of of rivers of blood, Wike wey federal govt self dey leave alone when he start his madness , go check his antecedent kiss
stevups:

Let me tell you Seyi is a student of politics compared to Folarin, Wike himself will run.

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Sonyboom: 7:55am On May 28, 2022
Even with bad performance he will win second term, where good performance comes into his when he try to enforce his protege as next gov. Teslim is creating the popularity he needs for that election now, it will be of advantage to him then if Makinde performance is not outstanding.

Seylad2009:

It's Folarin that can give Seyi sleepless night. Adelabu would have been a walk over.
Adela U is not a politician, he was imposed by HE Late Ajimobi. Folarin is a grassroot politician with many loyalist both in PDP and, APC.
Although, Seyi Makinde will surely win reelection, not because he's standing against Folarin or Adelabu, but because of his good performance in is first tenure.
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Bluntemperor: 7:56am On May 28, 2022
FIRDAUS3:
Folarin against Seyi Makinde......
APC will have to come back in the next 4 years again.
Adelabu would have be the best option for Oyo APC.
#My opinion!

Oyo is another politics to watch and let no one deceived you!
Folarin is a grassroot Polician and has been in Oyo Politics for a long time too,just like Makinde and indeed, it's going to be interesting.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by stevups(m): 7:56am On May 28, 2022
Seylad2009:

It's Folarin that can give Seyi sleepless night. Adelabu would have been a walk over.
Adelabu is not a politician, he was imposed by HE Late Ajimobi. Folarin is a grassroot politician with many loyalist both in PDP and, APC.
Although, Seyi Makinde will surely win reelection, not because he's standing against Folarin or Adelabu, but because of his good performance in is first tenure.
Forget the good performance bro. Election is not all about performance in Nigeria. Is all about who get what, when and how?
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by mkoabiola: 7:58am On May 28, 2022
It all depends on whoever Ladoja supports

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 8:02am On May 28, 2022
Adexxi:
Na ur village Adelabu be christian abi
lol, keep deceiving yourself,oyo state governorship election is now entirely unpredictable. If adelabu had won,it would have been a walk over for makinde but religious factor has upended the race.
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by seanwilliam(m): 8:15am On May 28, 2022
Adexxi:
My father early in ;Dthe morning wey I still dey bed kiss u don jam person wey senior u today , peace is never an option .

Just because am enlightening you on what you don't understand , you started insulting me

Wa gbo , Omò osàn ni kó pónpón ba ìyá re kiss lo bere lowo baba re ìtàn bi won se le oko pa ìyá re ni ojá Ejigbomekun , ìwo oloriburuku Omo tio niran yi

Peace is never an option , bring it on cool

I don laugh taya, you Dey talk like lalude grin

It’s the ‘wa gbo’ for me. Lol
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by sketcherJ(m): 8:16am On May 28, 2022
Mallamjp:

Teslin Folarin is a Muslim. He will win the poll very easy, because Makinde is a hypocrite, bigot and infidel grin cheesy cool
ode you don’t even live in Oyo state. Come to IB na SEYI we love here. God bless GSM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by tolaade1960: 8:22am On May 28, 2022
Seyi Makinde does not need to campaign because his giant works are pointers to his re+election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Adexxi(m): 8:33am On May 28, 2022
Next time no dey abuse my papa , I respect people's parent but don't drag me to your scandalous home upbringing.... U go still collect more self

Agbe ki gbe ori igi ko dale, Aluko kin gbe ori igi ko di osàn , ilé o gba , ona o gba ni se ewé aragba , owó ti ori tulu ba pa Ogun efori ni o fi ra , lati oni lo o gbodo ni isinmi mon , ko ya were wo ojà nitori alabounboun ki dagbere ko to do ilu sile ..... Too , abala esu , lola awon ìyá mi abeni olotufe

Peace never an option [/b]No dey insult people's parent again you must learn the hard way
seanwilliam:

I don laugh taya, you Dey talk like lalude grin

It’s the ‘[b]wa gbo’
for me. Lol
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by onatisi(m): 8:33am On May 28, 2022
yeah , because now we are not seeing the effects of this menace because many people like the governor but these criminals will be getting stronger and stronger every year and eventually they may become too big and strong to tame . now that seyi is going for second term , he will need them for the elections but what happens after the elections when he no longer needs their services
Mooh247:

Sadly Oyo State now has no leader and elders,
Baba Akinjide died, Akala died, Olubadan died, Alafin and Akala all dead nobody can control them any more and Seyi Makinde is very inexperienced

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by holuwashezy(m): 8:33am On May 28, 2022
Neyoosha007:
No walk over for Makinde kankan, Teslim is a very strong politician, very deep rooted

This is a man that gave out transformer to the people before an election and take it back after losing the election. He is deeply rooted gan

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Timo2020: 8:36am On May 28, 2022
Oluwaseyi Makinde 4+4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by juman(m): 8:37am On May 28, 2022
Folarin is their candidate.
Surely he can win.
He is a big politician in Nigeria.
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Adexxi(m): 8:38am On May 28, 2022
Which ogogoro joint u dey patronize Southwest don't play religion politics , Was Adelabu not a Muslim while Makinde flogged him like a theif Go to hell you this religion fanatic , I don't why you muslim have this holier than thou crap undecided
Mousup40:
lol, keep deceiving yourself,oyo state governorship election is now entirely unpredictable. If adelabu had won,it would have been a walk over for makinde but religious factor has upended the race.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Hezzyluv: 8:39am On May 28, 2022
FIRDAUS3:
#My opinion!

Who is that Adelabu? I'm not too familiar with the name
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by MikoB: 8:41am On May 28, 2022
Jimasun:

The fact you don't know Tessy is with Osinbajo is a pointer to your political naivity

Leave them my brother
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by juman(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2022
Apc got good candidate.
He is likely to win if he work hard.
He is very strong ibadan politician.

Ibarapa, okeogun, oyo-iseyin, ogbomosho.

He can win.
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by babamoha(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2022
Adexxi:
Which crack is that? Don't you know Governors determine who win their party ticket and drive out who they don't want , and that what is playing out . Baba seyi don win since Folarin is his opposition .... Now I know why Makinde was keeping Auxillary
It wont be that easy for the incubent to win
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by anonimi: 8:47am On May 28, 2022
Mooh247:
Sadly Oyo State now has no leader and elders,
Baba Akinjide died, Akala died, Olubadan died, Alafin and Akala all dead nobody can control them any more and Seyi Makinde is very inexperienced

How is Akala more of a leader with experience than Makinde?
Is it in the area of employing teachers to educate children, healthcare workers for the health sector, or improving the state's economy and infrastructure?
In what area please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by anonimi: 8:48am On May 28, 2022
Mooh247:
I know Teslim has very loyal boys always stationed at his house since the days of Baba molete

But I swear if you see sophisticated weapons those pack managers have Omo it very scary o

Is it the loyal boys of Teslim that make him an experienced leader, according to your analogy

1 Like

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Adexxi(m): 8:59am On May 28, 2022
You don come again with your beer palour analysis abi
So Tessy na good candidate for ur eye ??Someone that will be outright defeated in his local govt , pls explain to us how Tessy will win ibadan
Okeogun , Ogbomosho , Oyo-iseyin all locked down for Makinde
juman:
Apc got good candidate.
He is likely to win if he work hard.
He is very strong ibadan politician.

Ibarapa, okeogun, oyo-iseyin, ogbomosho.

He can win.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Who is that Adelabu? I'm not too familiar with the name
The gubernatorial aspirant for APC in 2019 election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 9:06am On May 28, 2022
Adexxi:
Which ogogoro joint u dey patronize Southwest don't play religion politics , Was Adelabu not a Muslim while Makinde flogged him like a theif Go to hell you this religion fanatic , I don't why you muslim have this holier than thou crap undecided
you know you're very uncouth right?gtfo idiiot
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by juman(m): 9:06am On May 28, 2022
Adexxi:
You don come again with your beer palour analysis abi
So Tessy na good candidate for ur eye ??Someone that will be outright defeated in his local govt , pls explain to us how Tessy will win ibadan
Okeogun , Ogbomosho , Oyo-iseyin all locked down for Makinde

You have right to campaign for your candidate.

Me, I may not like pdp but I don't dislike the governor.

The truth is folarin is one of the biggest politician you find in any state.
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by juman(m): 9:10am On May 28, 2022
I voted in igboora during obasanjo election of 2003.
I know the perception the people had for sitting governor.

Ajimobi narrowly won second term. Because the opposition were divided.
Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by holuwashezy(m): 9:15am On May 28, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Teslim is stronger than Adelabu. More thorough bred politician and him be agba awo. I remember him during baba Adedibu period and how them dey disturb Oyo that year.

That 2023 election for Oyo go close gan. Even Makinde himself won’t say Teslim is easier than Adelabu.

A leopard's spots do not clear off, just like he hijacked PDP in 2014 which led to the oblivion of the party until Seyi Makinde saved it, Teslim Folarin has successfully grounded Oyo APC again.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by pacificom: 9:24am On May 28, 2022
Seyi Makinde will flawlessly defeat Teslim Folarin to emerge as next Governor in Oyo state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by SAMTOBIJU(m): 9:42am On May 28, 2022
FIRDAUS3:
#My opinion!
You are 100% right. Folarin against Makinde only shows that APC will return as opposition in Oyo State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by SAMTOBIJU(m): 9:49am On May 28, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Teslim can't win Makinde , they should have given Adelabu because the guy is very intelligent and would floor Makinde in all debates

Adelabu's problem is his stinginess, this is one advantage Teslim has over him

Thug for thug, Seyi Makinde and Auxiliary have a battalion of fearless men, ready to kill if need be,

Media influencers and propaganda, Seyi Makinde's troll are ready to curse and insult anyone

Sir, teslim too is very stingy o. But either way, I see Seyi winning this election...APC will have to try again in 2027

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by newmoney133: 9:55am On May 28, 2022
FIRDAUS3:
#My opinion!
As baba Adelabu died most of his loyalist disappeared.If not he would just told them(Emi lo kan)na my turn.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bauchi Political Thugs AKA Sara-Suka Arrested By Police & Weapons Recovered / Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode In Court Today / Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.