Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management (35824 Views)

Soludo's Remark And What It Portends For Obi's Integrity / Could Peter Obi 'integrity' Be Buhari Type Of 'integrity? / Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by donbenie(m): 6:10am On May 28, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
That doesn’t change the fact that you all are shitty Nigerians with low IQ and smelly reputation
Enjoying the proceeds of the white man's innovations doesn't make one a genius..
Any low IQ,gun totting gangbanger can do that..
As long as their stupidity can keep them out of jail..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Zeeku: 6:10am On May 28, 2022
Foreigna2:
Peter Obi will not get up to 4M votes in next year's election. His major supporters are online noisemakers who don't bother to get PVCs and those with PVCs don't vote.
Even Anambra and Enugu are not supporting him, they are busy sucking up to Wike.

He should better go and beg the animals called Ipob so they don't declare sit at home on election day. If they do, na political suicide be that.
This little boy you're funny, look at how you're busy saying what you know nothing about. Know this and know peace, Wike is POS Africa every body want to cash out from the POS Africa and disappoint him later.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by slowice(m): 6:13am On May 28, 2022
The problem with Nigeria currently isn't dwindling fortunes but poor management of resources..... Are politicians are eating far more than we are earning. The hope and fresh air obi brings to politics is very crucial at this time. If we don't challenge the status quo and enforce our genuine will there may be no Nigeria in the future
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by CockAndBullStor: 6:13am On May 28, 2022
Now, I give up on Nigeria. Even the one we are hoping on is nothing different. Wike is right, this man has no ideology. Whoever is supporting this man is a complete fool and needs his head to be checked.

Integrity is about everything! Motherfucker
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Angelfrost(m): 6:14am On May 28, 2022
That Wike and Bello not only did two tenures as governors but also have the guts to spend their states' resources in the pursuit of presidential ambitions shows how far our nation has really retrogressed...

A nation where key and sensitive positions of leadership are solely subject to popularity contests can never be on the path to progress.

Nigeria is gone!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Nobody: 6:15am On May 28, 2022
Awoleesu:

Come again!

Sanwo-Oluwole a Barrister?
I meant Osibanjo...
Please how did wike become a Lawyer not to talk of going to Law school?
It should be investigated oooo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Foreigna2: 6:18am On May 28, 2022
slowice:

If he get 4m votes that's a bold statement that anything is possible

Actually, the Igbo man with highest votes ever is OUK with 3M votes. Let's see if Obi will get up to that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Angelfrost(m): 6:18am On May 28, 2022
slowice:
The problem with Nigeria currently isn't dwindling fortunes but poor management of resources..... Are politicians are eating far more than we are earning. The hope and fresh air obi brings to politics is very crucial at this time. If we don't challenge the status quo and enforce our genuine will there may be no Nigeria in the future

Truth be told... There is currently no Nigeria!
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by DSoj(m): 6:19am On May 28, 2022
So Peter Obi is indirectly saying Wike is a Corrupt Thief that mismanaged public funds

Ghen ghen

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by longview007: 6:20am On May 28, 2022
In Peter we stand
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:22am On May 28, 2022
donbenie:
Enjoying the proceeds of the white man's innovations doesn't make one a genius..
Any low IQ,gun totting gangbanger can do that..
As long as their stupidity can keep them out of jail..

At least there’s jail here and there’s a laid down rules to toll so as to avoid jail

But Can you say the same about that country of yours?? I see you’re smart but your only offense is being a Nigerian so therefore you’re guilty as charged
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Angelfrost(m): 6:24am On May 28, 2022
EMXTAN1:
Hmm. PO May have some short comings, but he is the best amongst the bunch... if we don't gather arnd him and vote him into power let's not regret and start asking for forgiveness 2moro.. like some did after imposing what we currently have

Reality Check...

Most Nigerians will never rally around people of substance and integrity, because they lack those qualities themselves.

They will vote the most popular candidates from the top parties whether or not they have what it takes to salvage this dying nation!

The elected candidate will continue from the cluelessness of Buhari, even worsen it... The same useless Nigerians will wail and suffer afresh!

I have washed my hands off this nation!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Zeeku: 6:24am On May 28, 2022
Please if you see Wike aka POS Africa, please tell him to close his mouth abeg, see how River state de smelling, if you dey River state you go understand
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by nkemjacob2(m): 6:25am On May 28, 2022
Spaxon:
Peter Gregory Obi.

Politics is not about the Knowledge of the Candidate these days.

It's about Loyalty and Money.

Unfortunately you're doing none of them.

The people may love you
But the Cabal can't adopt you.

You're Loyal to none
And you don't share money.

Good deeds won't count in 2023 sadly.

And tell your Twitter populace to get their PVCs .
There is no polling unit on Twitter
with ur statement i dont tink politician will find it hard to convince u with money? My dear friend change ur mentality

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Golan007: 6:38am On May 28, 2022
slowice:

Are you suggesting that Peter Obi, who invested state money into his family owned business isn't corrupt?

Are you suggesting that the same Peter Obi who was caught with 250 million Naira cash, in Lagos who didn't deny it but claim was for a state contractor isn't corrupt?

Are you suggesting that the same man who broke our anticorruption laws, dodged tax by creating several shell companies through which he hid money in Panama and the British Virgin Islands isn't corrupt?

I don't know what integrity Obi claims when he's been caught several times.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Remman(m): 6:38am On May 28, 2022
cPapaAjascO:

https://www.regencyreporters.com.ng/2022/05/Integrity-Is-About-Public-Funds-Management-Peter-Obi.html
It is only APC or PDP who can win the elections every other party does not have the structure or can reach every single hole in this country to gather votes. However, until we can vote from our phones, the north will continue to win elections because they keep influencing insecurity in the south during elections while they import populations and peacefully vote.
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by iscom(m): 6:45am On May 28, 2022
OK
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by ysth(m): 6:47am On May 28, 2022
IPIGSONMETH:
Yeah
Just like Obi manage the Anambra state money into his own family business?
There were no local government elections when he was the Governor for 8 years.
Ok now...
And its in Rivers state that local government elections have been conducted before? Do you know the governor installed the caretakers and chairmen? Do you know Wike has bought up more land in rivers state than any previous governor or public official combined? Do you know Wike prefers staying in his luxurious castle he built with state funds rather than stay in government house. Make una they do research about this Rivers state. Wike is too greedy, power drunk, manipulative and a wicked emperor.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Truthsoldier(m): 6:48am On May 28, 2022
We need a leader with the rascality and radicality of Wike plus the sagacity of Obi....my conclusion
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by jurjes(f): 6:49am On May 28, 2022
MrMcJay:

I find this unbelievable. If this is true, why are they people concerned quiet about this?

It's true but no one can challenge the emperor

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Benmob: 6:50am On May 28, 2022
Foreigna2:

Shame on your father. If he passed on commonsense to you, your brain would have told you that PVCs are more important than likes and retweets.
why going to his father, it d is father that reply u,why not insulting him back, I can see u lack manners.
If they insult ur own father will u be Happy.
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Newsmic: 6:51am On May 28, 2022
Peter Obi Replies Wike: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn4MkpF4ik0

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by plaindealer: 6:54am On May 28, 2022
This man is trying to rule Nigeria, be he parked his millions of dollars in secrete foreign bank accounts, he denied Nigeria taxes on his money all because he can not afford to give 1 kobo in return to Nigeria for the wealth he made right here in Nigeria, this man is walking and driving on roads paid for by the average Nigerian, he's not paying one kobo to help Nigeria build roads, bridges, hospitals and so on.

Mansions in London and tens of millions of dollars hidden in secrete foreign bank accounts means you will steal funds and ship the funds to secrete foreign banks and buy more mansions to hide in your wife and children's names.

There's zero integrity in an unpatriotic Nigerian like Peter Obi because he failed the most basic integrity test, paying taxes on your wealth and the millions of hidden dollars in secrete foreign bank accounts.

The tax cheat is not better than the rest of the common man working hard and paying their fair share in taxes. He's just another selfish, greedy and unpatriotic Nigerian.

Fools like him always come up with rubbish about what's wrong in Nigeria and how they can fix Nigeria, when in fact they are part of the problem to start with.

His own state, Anambra is restless with daily bloodbath and brutal atrocities, but this coward is all see no evil, hear no evil, no leadership will and fortitude to use his platform to denounce the ills and bloodbath in his own state, but his trying to lead Nigeria.

We'll take him seriously when he ships his money back to Nigeria to invest and create jobs for the restless jobless youths killing his people in his state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Foreigna2: 6:55am On May 28, 2022
Benmob:
why going to his father, it d is father that reply u,why not insulting him back, I can see u lack manners.
If they insult ur own father will u be Happy.

You both share a similar trait of stupidity. It is your elders at home who lack manners. I don't talk to you, I don't understand your problem. It will do you a lot of good to mind your business and look for how to better your miserable life

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Areaboy2(m): 7:00am On May 28, 2022
od501:

When they tell you votes don't count in Nigeria you people won't agree, it will shock all of you this time around.
I thank God for Obi's emergence, it will show you how despicable the electrol system is in this country.

There's electronic transmission of results now.. rigging should be down by half.. let's vote first and see

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Benmob: 7:03am On May 28, 2022
Foreigna2:

You both share a similar trait of stupidity. It is your elders at home who lack manners. I don't talk to you, I don't understand your problem. It will do you a lot of good to mind your business and look for how to better your miserable life
sorry o! grin grin u done enter elders again. Continue insult pple father, I can see na ur best hoppy
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Frankody: 7:10am On May 28, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Sheuns(m): 7:10am On May 28, 2022
Foreigna2:
Peter Obi will not get up to 4M votes in next year's election. His major supporters are online noisemakers who don't bother to get PVCs and those with PVCs don't vote.
Even Anambra and Enugu are not supporting him, they are busy sucking up to Wike.

He should better go and beg the animals called Ipob so they don't declare sit at home on election day. If they do, na political suicide be that.

He obviously won’t win but those votes not up to 4M will greatly affect PDP
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Danniedpastor(m): 7:12am On May 28, 2022
saintokwuluora:
PDP will remind Wike that before him there was Victor Odili, no be today Dem don dey chop Rivers money on top Rivers people head, APC don learn the format as Rotimi Amechi go soon collect him.own. As Dem dey deal with una oyel na so Dem dey deal with una politically, sophisticated mumu people.

Have been with someone or an organization and you felt like you were in the best place ,then , things start going wrong ?
Or the first girl you loved,did you not Leave her despite all the promises. Was it your intention to deceive her?

We can make promises based on the situation at that time,OK.
I'm not saying that you must vote for Peter Obi but I want you to know that this your campaign strategy is baseless and invalid
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by DanielPop(m): 7:12am On May 28, 2022
Lie how? Look I don't know you but if you care about nigeria and your future in this country, the regular politicians should not feature in your agenda. What will they do differently? If I spend money to buy delegates and bribe for votes, it is an investment which I will recover with plent profit if I win. Obi has refused to bribe anybody and you are ridiculing him? Guy check yourself and what you stand for.
fredoooooo:
Him tu lie Baba. Obi Pandora telling sapele water master about integrity ..... God you're wonderful grin
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by LZAA: 7:16am On May 28, 2022
Uppercut grin grin
Meanwhile afamed and helinues wee soon cry after primaries grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Claim Boko Haram Terrorists Are Surrendering In Droves / Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) / Anambra Monarchs Blocked From Meeting President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.