Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management (35814 Views)

Soludo's Remark And What It Portends For Obi's Integrity / Could Peter Obi 'integrity' Be Buhari Type Of 'integrity? / Buhari’s Integrity Is A Fraud - Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 10:42am On May 28, 2022
Foreigna2:
Peter Obi will not get up to 4M votes in next year's election. His major supporters are online noisemakers who don't bother to get PVCs and those with PVCs don't vote.
Even Anambra and Enugu are not supporting him, they are busy sucking up to Wike.

He should better go and beg the animals called Ipob so they don't declare sit at home on election day. If they do, na political suicide be that.

Anambra and Enugu are not supporting him, says who? The same Igbos you generally refer to IPOB?

The moment you guys stop playing politics by share ignorance and bitterness the better for you.
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by slowice(m): 10:43am On May 28, 2022
Golan007:

Are you suggesting that Peter Obi, who invested state money into his family owned business isn't corrupt?

Are you suggesting that the same Peter Obi who was caught with 250 million Naira cash, in Lagos who didn't deny it but claim was for a state contractor isn't corrupt?

Are you suggesting that the same man who broke our anticorruption laws, dodged tax by creating several shell companies through which he hid money in Panama and the British Virgin Islands isn't corrupt?

I don't know what integrity Obi claims when he's been caught several times.

He invested his money and that makes him corrupt?
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by SupremeSpecimen: 10:44am On May 28, 2022
fredoooooo:
Him tu lie Baba. Obi Pandora telling sapele water master about integrity ..... God you're wonderful grin

Abeg Tell us about the Crowned Saint you support

I assume his middle name is Heysus
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Golan007: 10:46am On May 28, 2022
slowice:

He invested his money and that makes him corrupt?

State money is his money?

Of course it is.
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Golan007: 10:48am On May 28, 2022
PNANYIAM:
It's quite unfortunate that Nigerians will still cry come 2023, knowing fully well that could have changed the economy of the country by voting Peter Obi into power

If not Obi no human can change Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by opribo(m): 10:48am On May 28, 2022
Nigerian politics is not for gentlemen like Obi it is for criminals for people like Obi to ever emerge, all of us must voye and defend our votes.
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by fredoooooo: 10:56am On May 28, 2022
DanielPop:
Lie how? Look I don't know you but if you care about nigeria and your future in this country, the regular politicians should not feature in your agenda. What will they do differently? If I spend money to buy delegates and bribe for votes, it is an investment which I will recover with plent profit if I win. Obi has refused to bribe anybody and you are ridiculing him? Guy check yourself and what you stand for.
And obi Pandora is a new politician? majority of you are hypocrites
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Wisfem: 11:04am On May 28, 2022
Spaxon:
Peter Gregory Obi.

Politics is not about the Knowledge of the Candidate these days.

It's about Loyalty and Money.

Unfortunately you're doing none of them.

The people may love you
But the Cabal can't adopt you.

You're Loyal to none
And you don't share money.

Good deeds won't count in 2023 sadly.

And tell your Twitter populace to get their PVCs .
There is no polling unit on Twitter

And who told you the followers has no PVC , to your mind instill the worthless slogan "there is no polling unit on Twitter "All these to massage your ego
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Wisfem: 11:09am On May 28, 2022
Foreigna2:
Peter Obi will not get up to 4M votes in next year's election. His major supporters are online noisemakers who don't bother to get PVCs and those with PVCs don't vote.
Even Anambra and Enugu are not supporting him, they are busy sucking up to Wike.

He should better go and beg the animals called Ipob so they don't declare sit at home on election day. If they do, na political suicide be that.

Assumption is not a better way of counter defending, think of of another alternative because there is no stats to prove the trash you vent here
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Okarakwu: 11:22am On May 28, 2022
And when they finished sharing the money and you that is s non Twitter pvc carrier will vote in one useless charlatan to shave your head where Buhari stopped .
Spaxon:
Peter Gregory Obi.

The people may love you

You're Loyal to none

Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Danniedpastor(m): 11:36am On May 28, 2022
saintokwuluora:

Mr Validation sorry for your candidate if you have one and RIP to him if you ever campaign for him because you don't make sense. You are better off QUIET.

Its not like I expected a better response from you . Run along, kiddo.
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by slowice(m): 11:51am On May 28, 2022
Golan007:

State money is his money?

Of course it is.

Why don't you do some research on this instead of pushing false tales.
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Golan007: 11:53am On May 28, 2022
slowice:

Why don't you do some research on this instead of pushing false tales.

Why not post evidence?
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by slowice(m): 12:01pm On May 28, 2022
Golan007:

Why not post evidence?

Nobody said he stole state funds, you guys made up that part, besides man has cleared things up but agenda must agend sha
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Toks2008(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2022
Areaboy2:
Incoming!!!!!...

This country must change by force!!

We can push him into a rerun.
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Chicastle: 12:09pm On May 28, 2022
Spaxon:
Peter Gregory Obi.

The people may love you

You're Loyal to none

We get pvc alread
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by pquaver(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2022
Felixamos:
Come 2023, pdp should not give the ticket to a sweet talker cause this is Nigerian politics where a good guy would win the bad guy and the bad guy would rig himself in as the winner as we saw in Buhari's re-election(not saying atiku is a good guy).

Pdp needs a candidate who is fearless, courageous and resilient. a candidate who will take the fight to apc. A candidate who will match guts with guts if apc calls for it. If you ask me, that candidate is no other person than Wike. Pdp cannot win this demonic apc regime with a soft bread. They need a bone. Give that ticket to Nyesom Wike. If there's anything I like Wike for, he doesn't sugar coat his words. He says things as they are not minding who it offends. That's unlike I can say for other candidates be it apc or pdp..

I don't like pdp or apc cause they are both the same but I'll vote for pdp anytime, anyday over apc.

Oga stop deceiving yourself.. Atiku can never win Buhari in an election because he will always be worse than Buhari.. Everyone knows that apart from ndigbo..
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by PrincessofDSS(f): 12:37pm On May 28, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Peter obi with low IQ? He became a billionaire at 36. Be careful about your utterances

Read again, not just him, you all
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Spaxon(f): 12:47pm On May 28, 2022
kizaronto:

Take for instance when the youths tried to protest police brutality.

What was the outcome.?
These old men are not leaving power soon. And there's nothing we can do. Do you have enough resources to fight them?
Our youths are bought into politics they're not willingly engaging in it.
They're bought and inculcated to the system to be loyal servants.
Those old men control the economy.
There is nothing except God Intervenes.
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Spaxon(f): 12:48pm On May 28, 2022
mdshell:
You need a serious reorientation because you have been wired wrongly. Good deeds counts any day, any tme.

uote author=Spaxon post=113239550]Peter Gregory Obi.

The people may love you

You're Loyal to none

Good deeds on this context don't count.
And please sir I didn't offend you. never say I was wired wrongly. The choice of words are wrong. Totally wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Spaxon(f): 12:49pm On May 28, 2022
EagleNest:

Herein lies the problem, "loyalty to political cabals" who choses for you masses who to vote and no question asked.

When will all these nonsense end! When? Someone have to upset all these nonsense.

We're stuck In that sadly.

What was the outcome.?
These old men are not leaving power soon. And there's nothing we can do. Do you have enough resources to fight them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by PrincessofDSS(f): 12:49pm On May 28, 2022
Beniyke1:
coming from useless and brainless youth have never achieved anything meaningful in her life and worst of all still feeds from her mothers pot in a rat infested household

Mother’s pot?

What a baboon from a banana federal republic of criminal minded fellows

I’m American you pig, he can mean anything you to pigs but definitely not to me.

You’re a third world country for a reason….and you know something? that reason may not be far from the way you guys reason upside down
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by smeag0l(m): 12:50pm On May 28, 2022
Laws of declaration are meant for assets that are acquired before you got into office and are updated from time to time. Besides, the law didnt state explicitly that you should declare assets you have abroad. So what offence did he commit? By being a rich Nigerian who worked for his money legitimately?If there are any people to question on asset declaration it should be your corrupt politicians one of whom i know you are supporting.
Golan007:

Continue making excuses.

Obi claimed such money was for a contractor who he simply conveyed the cash to.
Pretend you don't know anything about Nigerian anti-money laundering laws and cash transactions.

Pretend you don't know about our laws on declaration and more importantly - timing.

I know you would continue with your subtle or overt jibes using such words as "ineptitude" to put across your defence.

Many of us are not fooled.
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Spaxon(f): 12:50pm On May 28, 2022
agabaI23:
Where do you belong? Who are you routing for? You can also get your PVC so that together we can change the narrative. Or are you endorsing the money politics? Wjo are you working for?

You think your PVCs matter that much?
It's not about who I'm routing for. I love to either see Peter Obi or Akpabio on that seat.
But who am I to decide.

When the youths tried to change the narrative during the endsars what's happened?
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Spaxon(f): 12:51pm On May 28, 2022
slowice:

Loyalty to thieves you mean.... I pity Nigeria sha. At what point do we say enough is enough? All we do as Nigerians is sit back and subtly support impunity.

Boko Haram, bandit, esn etc will not be the end of Nigeria but our politicians.

Sadly there is absolutely nothing that can be done.

What was the outcome.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Spaxon(f): 12:52pm On May 28, 2022
nkemjacob2:
with ur statement i dont tink politician will find it hard to convince u with money? My dear friend change ur mentality
I beg you in the Name of whatever you serve.
I have not in anyway offended you.

It didn't warranty @the bolded.
I only made an opinion that we can't run from.

What was the outcome.?
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Golan007: 12:53pm On May 28, 2022
smeag0l:
Laws of declaration are meant for assets that are acquired before you got into office and are updated from time to time. Besides, the law didnt state explicitly that you should declare assets you have abroad. So what offence did he commit? By being a rich Nigerian who worked for his money legitimately?If there are any people to question on asset declaration it should be your corrupt politicians one of whom i know you are supporting.

The pandora report states that 4 years after getting into office was when Obi created shall companies and transferred monies to them.

Please give up trying to.defend this.

Imagine this was another individual we were talking about.
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by agabaI23(m): 12:54pm On May 28, 2022
Spaxon:

You think your PVCs matter that much?
It's not about who I'm routing for. I love to either see Peter Obi or Akpabio on that seat.
But who am I to decide.

When the youths tried to change the narrative during the endsars what's happened?
So for you it isa case of once beaten twice shy? Is that how you give up?
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Spaxon(f): 12:57pm On May 28, 2022
Wisfem:

And who told you the followers has no PVC , to your mind instill the worthless slogan "there is no polling unit on Twitter "All these to massage your ego
I believe I didn't quite nor abuse you in my comments..
Why the outburst?
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Achilles881: 12:59pm On May 28, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
That doesn’t change the fact that you all are shitty Nigerians with low IQ and smelly reputation

It's okay, take it easy.
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by Spaxon(f): 1:00pm On May 28, 2022
agabaI23:
So for you it isa case of once beaten twice shy? Is that how you give up?

Forget all these stuffs
They're the truth yes we know.
But this is not America.
There'll be no dramatic change.
See what INEC just did to favor APC.

You think the same INEC will announce the real results?
Re: Peter Obi: Integrity Is About Public Funds Management by smeag0l(m): 1:13pm On May 28, 2022
Thats why i said there are things you dont understand. Peter Obi have those monies in his company names. Theyre not personal assets. Besides, while the constitution stipulates that public office holders declare PERSONAL assets and liabilities at the time of assumption of office, it doesnt make a compulsory provision for an update of the assets declaration form. Besides, like I told you earlier, wealthy people deposit monies offshore for several reasons mainly for tax cuts. None of this is related to stealing public funds ao if that is the excuse you are making then it'sso lame. All the rich people on forbes list have offshoee accounts otherwise they woukd be suffering terrible bank charges and government charges. Peter Obi bought a house of a million punds 11 years before becoming governor. This cant be said of the same corrupt politicians you are supporting. We all know theie history.
Golan007:

The pandora report states that 4 years after getting into office was when Obi created shall companies and transferred monies to them.

Please give up trying to.defend this.

Imagine this was another individual we were talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan / Anambra Monarchs Blocked From Meeting President Buhari / Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.