Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) (33635 Views)

Pepper Kpomo And Shaki With Vegetables / Coconut Sauce Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Curry Sauce With Chicken / How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Go to bed boy..stop stalking that lady..
sure u r not her 3rd moniker grin somebody i just mentioned only today after how long don turn to stalk

I pray o
Re: My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
EmekaBlue:
sure u r not her 3rd moniker grin somebody i just mentioned only today after how long don turn to stalk

I pray o
That's stalking..why tryna force what she ain't on her..you should be wise and more mature than that..

1 Like

Re: My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's stalking..why tryna force what she ain't on her..you should be wise and more mature than that..
Thats she. I rest my case
Re: My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
airminem:
Pocohant-ass you get many handles o

You are the same as airminem then.

Whether you are a newbie or oldie on nairaland, I am not pocohantas. I rest my case.
Re: My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) by Sleekfingers: 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Recipe:

Chicken Breast
Carrots
Green pepper
Yellow pepper
Red ball pepper
Onions
Green beans
Sweet corn
Garlic Ginger
Curry powder
Thyme leaves
Chicken seasoning
Salt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz3-KdK14gE

I always cook my Chicken curry sauce with coconut milk......try it and thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Sleekfingers:

I always cook my Chicken curry sauce with coconut milk......try it and thank me later

Good idea. Thank you for this suggestion, I can already imagine the taste.

1 Like

Re: My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) by Sleekfingers: 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Good idea. Thank you for this suggestion, I can already imagine the taste.

The taste is outta this world

1 Like

Re: My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) by RealOmegwiOsas: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Your husband is really enjoying oo.... different types of dishes everyday....make I send my wife to be make you teach her how to prepare some of these dishes??

1 Like

Re: My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) by Whisk(m): 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Our meal on the day that Obi is taking over as the President.

1 Like

Re: My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) by Wisetrue99: 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Recipe:

Chicken Breast
Carrots
Green pepper
Yellow pepper
Red ball pepper
Onions
Green beans
Sweet corn
Garlic Ginger
Curry powder
Thyme leaves
Chicken seasoning
Salt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz3-KdK14gE
Which oil did you use

1 Like

Re: My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Which oil did you use

I didn't use oil. The chicken stock and little water. The details are all in the video. Thank you for watching.

1 Like

Re: My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) by sript: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
mbahdi:
Which one b chicken breast

Thought I've heard and seen it all...

Chicken breast Kwa?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) by Wwwq: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
sript:

Thought I've heard and seen it all...

Chicken breast Kwa?? cheesy

Names dey oooo. The boneless part of the chicken chest is the breast. grin
Re: My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) by sript: 7:20am On Jun 22, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Names dey oooo. The boneless part of the chicken chest is the breast. grin

Oh.. interesting grin

Just learnt a new thing today... Gracias!! wink

1 Like

Re: My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) by airminem(f): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

You are the same as airminem then.

Whether you are a newbie or oldie on nairaland, I am not pocohant~ass. I rest my case.
Have a great day!
Re: My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) by Omamaramma(f): 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Folashade Shoyonbo: Nigerian Wins Jollof Rice Contest / 7 Reasons You Should Stop Chewing Gum / Is It Still Cheaper To Cook At Home Against Eating Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.