Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi (888 Views)

2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi / Festus Keyamo: No Local Airline Will Become Nigeria's National Carrier / Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by Ejima1: 4:40am On May 28, 2022
https://naijalatesttrend.com/2022/05/28/video-i-am-not-desparate-to-become-nigeria-president-

peter-obi/
Channels TV political journalist asked Peter Obi whether he thought he may not get the ticket of PDP which prompted his resignation as a Party member, Peter Obi then replied, not at all, saying he is not desparate to be Nigeria President neither is he desparate to be anything,

rather he is desparate to see Nigeria work, especially for the youths of Nigeria, Shehu asked Peter Obi if he doesn't think PDP is the right vehicle for him to become president, he said he has moved on to a party whose process will allow him, it's not about winning or losing,

I will rather Lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing, my politics have been consistent in character and integrity throughout the time I started,
you can go and check, this is not the first time I left PDP, in 2002 when I started politics, I was a member of PDP, go and read what Olisa Metu wrote, I went to one meeting, I wanted to contribute, then somebody said, you can't contribute, then I left them- Peter Obi said

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO WATCH VIDEO
https://naijalatesttrend.com/2022/05/28/video-i-am-not-desparate-to-become-nigeria-president-

2 Likes

Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by MRSALT: 4:49am On May 28, 2022
Peter Obi is the future of Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by Fidinno(m): 4:50am On May 28, 2022
D
Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by Frigga13: 5:01am On May 28, 2022
I’m really proud of you.. Obi is a project

Nigeria must work

Power to the people
North 2023

7 Likes

Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by NeckingNgulping(m): 5:11am On May 28, 2022
If you're not desperate, you could have shelved your ambition after leaving your former party, PDP. They didn't make you their priority, so, you decided to jump from pillar to post..

I don't trust politicians..
Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by Nwodosis(m): 5:14am On May 28, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
If you're not desperate, you could have shelved your ambition after leaving your former party .
Being ambitious and being desperate are not the same!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by NeckingNgulping(m): 5:27am On May 28, 2022
Nwodosis:

You think he could have left if the odds were in his favour at PDP? No, i don't think so..

He was able to foresee the future and the fact that their unscrupulous acts won't favour him. That's why he jumped ship. Mind you, i don't have anything against Peter Obi. I don't just have any trust for politicians..

1 Like

Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by donaldking10: 5:32am On May 28, 2022
unlike the drug baron & Mr Bullion-Van.

1 Like

Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by Nobody: 5:39am On May 28, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

You think he could have left if the odds were in his favour at PDP? No, i don't think so..

He was able to foresee the future and the fact that their unscrupulous acts won't favour him. That's why he jumped ship. Mind you, i don't have anything against Peter Obi. I don't just have any trust for politicians..

When you read must times you refuse to understand what the writing is trying to say. Possibly because you already have and informed opinion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by Mooh247: 5:55am On May 28, 2022
I guess desperacy now has new meaning

1 Like

Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by Frigga13: 6:10am On May 28, 2022
Mooh247:
I guess desperacy now has new meaning

Obi is not desperate to win.. he’s selling himself to Nigerians .. is left for the citzens to make dia choice

The Yoruba people are the very humans desperate for the president

Tinubu is desperately desperate .. even he’s utterances are evil as a politicians

He’s desperate to fight evil and using his propaganda to arm twist his party and president to make him he’s choice

But he failed

The North have never been slaves to yoruba people

Do you even know why fulani gave the name “ Yoruba “ to you people in Southwest?

Go and ask your people

Or do you humans have any name before Fulani gave you guys the name ...

3 Likes

Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by Mooh247: 6:17am On May 28, 2022
Frigga13:

Obi is not desperate to win.. he’s selling himself to Nigerians .. is left for the citzens to make dia choice

The Yoruba people are the very humans desperate for the president

Tinubu is desperately desperate .. even he’s utterances are evil as a politicians

He’s desperate to fight evil and using his propaganda to arm twist his party and president to make him he’s choice

But he failed

The North have never been slaves to yoruba people

Do you even know why fulani gave the name “ Yoruba “ to you people in Southwest?

Go and ask your people

Or do you humans have any name before Fulani gave you guys the name ...

Lol, you let your emotions get in the way of your better reasoning

If Tinubu was desperate as you said he would have left APC long time ago... Rather he has given all APC candidate fair chance and have rolled with everyone

You guys are simply intimidated by him and the fact that all propaganda against him seem not to bother him

And no, Fulani did not name Yorubas Yoruba, the fact that a Fulani scholar was one of the travelled and exposed people that wrote about "Yoruba" doesn't mean they named us

3 Likes

Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by Frigga13: 6:23am On May 28, 2022
Mooh247:

Lol, you let your emotions get in the way of your better reasoning

If Tinubu was desperate as you said he would have left APC long time ago... Rather he has given all APC candidate fair chance and have rolled with everyone

You guys are simply intimidated by him and the fact that all propaganda against him seem not to bother him

Dem no born your Yoruba god to leave Apc before primaries

I dare all Yoruba people and double dare all Yoruba people including your god to leave Apc before primaries

Walahi Allah.. the rest of his days will be in Lagos kirikiri

No be chides

He should dare Buhari in that level

No be yoruba mouth

If you don’t no dey yarn

Stick to your turench ..

Intimidated by a Yoruba god .. who is a slave to me

Are you okay?

Tinubu Must Contest
Must

The slave Must contest

I’ve been saying that since 2017..

Your Yoruba god will only decamp after his masters have chosen or have their way

Is he mad to decamp before primaries .. the slave knows his position

Na his worshippers Dey exalt the fool

What is the name oduduwA named Una ?

Yoruba man..

Go to arewa library in Kawo kaduna and read up

You’re not talking to your fellow Yoruba ..

Yoruba human..

4 Likes

Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by Baawaa(m): 6:24am On May 28, 2022
Atiku leaves PDP joined APC back to PDP he is desperate
Saraki leaves PDP joined APC back to PDP he is desperate
But Obi leaves APGA joined PDP leaves PDP joined LP and he is not desperate, you people are clowns

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by limeta(f): 6:25am On May 28, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

He was able to foresee the future and the fact that their unscrupulous acts won't favour him.

There you go
You said it yourself
He was able to foresee the future
Thats exactly what the country need someone with vision of the future.
Don't get me wrong i don't vote ,tired fed up .

3 Likes

Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by Mooh247: 6:26am On May 28, 2022
Frigga13:

Dem no born your Yoruba god to leave Apc before primaries

I dare all Yoruba people and double dare all Yoruba people including your god to leave Apc before primaries

Walahi Allah.. the rest of his days will be in Lagos kirikiri

No be chides

He should dare Buhari in that level

No be yoruba mouth

If you don’t no dey yarn

Stick to your turench ..

Intimidated by a Yoruba god .. who is a slave to me

Are you okay?

Tinubu Must Contest
Must

The slave Must contest

I’ve been saying that since 2017..

Your Yoruba god will only decamp after his masters have chosen or have their way

Is he mad to decamp before primaries .. the slave knows his position

Na his worshippers Dey exalt the fool

Kikikikiik

You speak like your attacks can stop anything.. you really made me laugh this morning

You better face the reality that Malami and other small boys in Aso Rock are no match for Jagaban
Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by ScamHunter: 6:38am On May 28, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

I can bet your trust is in Buhari
Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by Frigga13: 6:39am On May 28, 2022
Mooh247:

Kikikikiik

You speak like your attacks can stop anything.. you really made me laugh this morning

You better face the reality that Malami and other small boys in Aso Rock are no match for Jagaban

Who is malami.. you yoruba people keep talking malami

Is malami a factor in Buhari’s government?

Ordinary “ tunde “ won’t allow Una Jagaban to talk to Buhari on phone.. talkless visiting villa

The whole of 2017 and 2018 till 2019.. Tinubu was blocked
ABBA Kayri.. died and “ tunde “took over .. yet Yoruba problem Na igbos..

Tinubu Have to vist in the company of governors .. then Akande .. last year after 2019
Or you still wonde why remi was relegated in the senate

Your not takin to your fellow Yoruba that likes your post
Am in the deal..

He felt villa would be his home

My Oga mamman Daura is the human dealing with Yoruba people and Tinubu

Malami is a boy in villa

This Tinubu urchins are really empty

And they make noise like their informed

What happen to Tinubu jingles in the west.. Una don tire ?
As no region buy the noise ..

Tinubu Must contest
Must
Yoruba must be on ballot
Must

Power to the people
North 2023

4 Likes

Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by Mooh247: 6:48am On May 28, 2022
Frigga13:

Who is malami.. you yoruba people keep talking malami

Is malami a factor in Buhari’s government?

Ordinary “ tunde “ won’t allow Una Jagaban to talk to Buhari on phone.. talkless visiting villa

The whole of 2017 and 2018 till 2019.. Tinubu was blocked
ABBA Kayri.. died and “ tunde “took over .. yet Yoruba problem Na igbos..

Tinubu Have to vist in the company of governors .. then Akande .. last year after 2019
Or you still wonde why remi was relegated in the senate

Your not takin to your fellow Yoruba that likes your post
Am in the deal..

He felt villa would be his home

My Oga mamman Daura is the human dealing with Yoruba people and Tinubu

Malami is a boy in villa

This Tinubu urchins are really empty

And they make noise like their informed

What happen to Tinubu jingles in the west.. Una don tire ?
As no region buy the noise ..

Tinubu Must contest
Must
Yoruba must be on ballot
Must

Power to the people
North 2023

Ok , no point arguing with you, continue fighting reality , like your emotions and hate will translate to Buhari's suspension of Party primaries, or Buhari can actually force anyone
Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by Frigga13: 6:53am On May 28, 2022
Mooh247:

Ok , no point arguing with you, continue fighting reality , like your emotions and hate will translate to Buhari's suspension of Party primaries, or Buhari can actually force anyone

Truth is scary to an average Yoruba like you
Keep believing and living in your Yoruba propaganda

The impish Yoruba god Must Contest
MUST!

Just as Tinubu force people
Buhari will force all Yoruba to que .. like the convention.. even Aketi the fool bowed after his useless noise
Yoruba must bow

They have no choice .. they must go the primaries and be disgraced before the decamp
Or be on ballot .. must be the collect

Nigerians are waiting for Tinubu and Yoruba on ballot

That’s reality

1 Like

Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by Mooh247: 6:54am On May 28, 2022
Frigga13:

MUST!

Buhari will force all Yoruba to que .. like the convention.. even Aketi the fool bowed after his useless noise
Yoruba must bow

They have no choice .. they must go the primaries and be disgraced before the decamp

That’s reality

Kai I pity you...
Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by Frigga13: 6:57am On May 28, 2022
Mooh247:

Kai I pity you...

Yoruba man
Pity oduduwA first..
I pity you more .

Corner Yoruba he go begin run around ..

3 Likes

Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by ScamHunter: 7:00am On May 28, 2022
Frigga13:

MUST!

Yoruba must bow

That’s reality
The latest is that INEC deadline has been made to make it impossible for the druggie to have room to maneuver. They'll all go home and nurse their wounds. The humiliation will be complete since they were made to believe it's their party too. Imagine Yariiba fooled to believe they've been rolling with the big boys just because Osinbajo was made in charge of distribution of 5k tradermoni

1 Like

Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by Frigga13: 7:04am On May 28, 2022
ScamHunter:

The latest is that INEC deadline has been made to make it impossible for the druggie to have room to maneuver. They'll all go home and nurse their wounds. The humiliation will be complete since they were made to believe it's their party too. Imagine Yariiba fooled to believe they've been rolling with the big boys just because Osinbajo was made in charge of distribution of 5k tradermoni

I want Tinubu to be on Apc ballot ..
Or any Yoruba man

If he fails .. that’s the only reason to decamp

He must be on ballot

Yoruba must be on ballot ..

2 Likes

Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by Mandate2023: 7:19am On May 28, 2022
U won't even be
Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by Oshodipikin: 7:20am On May 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:22am On May 28, 2022
But Tinubu is desperate not ambitious right
Nwodosis:

Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:23am On May 28, 2022
You should be tired of this Nonsense spamming Arrewa angry
Frigga13:

I want Tinubu to be on Apc ballot ..
Or any Yoruba man

If he fails .. that’s the only reason to decamp

He must be on ballot

Yoruba must be on ballot ..

1 Like

Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by Frigga13: 7:53am On May 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You should be tired of this Nonsense spamming Arrewa angry
Why
Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:58am On May 28, 2022
"Yoruba must contest
Tinubu must be on ballot"

Are Yorubas not contesting?
Is Tinubu not contesting and soliciting well to be on ballot?

What you can say is you and your cohort can't vote Yoruba/Tinubu, contesting should be out of it

Frigga13:

Why

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Election Exposes The Lies Of NBS Fraud. / Ademola Adeleke's Gaari Is Ready. / Peter Obi Will Be President Of Liars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.