Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,729 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi (972 Views)

Festus Keyamo: No Local Airline Will Become Nigeria's National Carrier / President Peter Obi Visits Authur Eze / Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by Frigga13: 8:02am On May 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
"Yoruba must contest
Tinubu must be on ballot"

Are Yorubas not contesting?
Is Tinubu not contesting and soliciting well to be on ballot?

What you can say is you and your cohort can't vote Yoruba/Tinubu, contesting should be out of it

No..
is still a process and people are withdrawing resigning.. and decamping

Will all end after primaries

Then 2023

Till then

Tinubu Must!
Yoruba most be on ballot
Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by techWriter3: 11:21am On May 28, 2022
politicians is the prospects of Nigeriansns
Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by Sonyboom: 11:27am On May 28, 2022
But u can be jumping Helter skelter for it. This Pandora thinks he is talking to his brain washed fool.
Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by Achilles881: 12:16pm On May 28, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

You think he could have left if the odds were in his favour at PDP? No, i don't think so..

He was able to foresee the future and the fact that their unscrupulous acts won't favour him. That's why he jumped ship. Mind you, i don't have anything against Peter Obi. I don't just have any trust for politicians..

Your right not to trust politicians, especially Nigerian politicians, they are bunch of rascals, on the topic, methinks it's better he leaves pdp if he feels he can't achieve his aspirations there.

1 Like

Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by 1880helin: 2:36pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
"Yoruba must contest
Tinubu must be on ballot"

Are Yorubas not contesting?
Is Tinubu not contesting and soliciting well to be on ballot?

What you can say is you and your cohort can't vote Yoruba/Tinubu, contesting should be out of it

[/s]
Re: Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi by 1880helinu: 2:56pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
You should be tired of this Nonsense spamming Arrewa angry
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Replies Critics, Says ‘speech Didn’t Disrespect Buhari, North’ / How Peter Obi Virus Is Becoming Threat To The Two Major Party In Nigeria / I Apologise To Obedients ,"peter Obi " Believers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.