Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) (44563 Views)

Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) / Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:27am On May 28, 2022
The authority of the headies body shouldn't require a retraction, they should just disqualify him ASAP.
The guys is an uneducated junky. Personally, I find nothing exemplary about him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Nobody: 10:27am On May 28, 2022
muyico:
Dis boi i knwn is hardman from day 1. Just luk @ his appearance?

Which mumu hardman? Bullet dey fear him body abi?

2 Likes

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by mariahAngel(f): 10:27am On May 28, 2022
Chosen44:
As if he sing reach them sef i no blame am though....

Na people wey dey give am relevance I blame.
I can't even stand that his song noise.

3 Likes

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by opribo(m): 10:28am On May 28, 2022
Who is this man that wants to delete someone for Headies award. Is he normal atall.
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by SunMusk(m): 10:28am On May 28, 2022
There is no way u say this in the western world and still be considered.... Thy should just forget him

1 Like

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by jehoha696(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2022
The guy jus dey form,him juz wan trend...,but what if its an arrangement btw his PRO & HEADIES MANAGEMENT??
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Freelane33(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2022
I wonder why nobody Dey talk about Terry Apala , that guy is one in a million .
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Benmob: 10:29am On May 28, 2022
ominilongest:
If Terry g use free madness 3 collect headies make una let portable enjoy his award jeje deep down we all know say na zazoo get the Street right now kizz daniel buga na still Portable sample e use
Free d nigha let him enjoy his fame in peace at least you guys doubted him fr the beginning e no still send una papa
compare d song of Terry g used before collecting headies than portable song,zazu that was even help by featuring artist olamide. And again Terry g did not make any live video of threating to kill other nominees

4 Likes

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Aguodo(m): 10:30am On May 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:31am On May 28, 2022
mayor1814:
Portable needs to be careful. Seems he's taking his luck too far. His manager has a lot of work to do.

Is he more street than olamide or burna boy? But look at how they are balancing street cred with being urbane. Portable has a lot to learn from the big guys like olamide and burna boy.

The Naija definition of "street" is crass and crude riffraff muddling things up.

That's exactly what Portable is.

"Street" is "hustlers", "agberos", Okada riders and all those people.

Do they count in Headies?

No.

1 Like

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by championeh(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2022
Portable looks like the Headies without the hat
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Traplord09: 10:33am On May 28, 2022
Southwest see your people lol... ..
To go school no to read book no

All he nos is to kill people na woo oooo
Southwest how far
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by fman(m): 10:34am On May 28, 2022
na joke. he never meant it. him don suffer for the street. so he deserves an award. street credibility.
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by xynerise: 10:36am On May 28, 2022
Una wey dey hype fool and relating it to grace. See ya grace boy o
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by fman(m): 10:37am On May 28, 2022
Traplord09:
Southwest see your people lol... .. To go school no to read book no
All he nos is to kill people na woo oooo Southwest how far
southwestern is the most educated region in nigeria. Ekiti state has the highest number of professors. no offenses meant.

3 Likes

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Mooh247: 10:37am On May 28, 2022
Him madness don start again, later he go cry again... Naira Marley and Bella schumadar go kill him first
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Adewalefisayo(f): 10:38am On May 28, 2022
I wonder how a tout like this is rising fast in the industry :-

1 Like

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by dadabashua1(m): 10:39am On May 28, 2022
That's what happens when you glorify a tout,I've always seen that guy as a nuisance, I don't know why people even rate him . undecided undecided if they are responsible they won't even nominate him for anything,except thuggery awards.

2 Likes

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Dowins1(m): 10:40am On May 28, 2022
First time way I day laugh for watin this mumu boy do for my life but I just don’t know why I found this thing funny
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Emmanueldavis(m): 10:44am On May 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

what has Portable sing to deserve headies award?

I really don't blame him, I blamed those who give the tout the undeserving attention he got.

Asin eh, I wonder

SONG so irritating
Personal appearance IRRITATIVE
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by jrusky(m): 10:44am On May 28, 2022
Olamide you see wetin you caused nah by raising up dis goat to stardom?

Badoo pls next time always do rigorous profile check before promoting any MC Oluomo descendants among the society.

SW are better than all these ill mannered untrained Agberos forming celebshit.

Is Wizkid, Olamide himself, Davido, Kiss Daniel etc who are superstars, who has broken barriers and boundary not from SW?

Pls kindly raise a responsible star with brain not just a s s holes that should be in psychiatric home. That was how one came that time and called himsel Mallam or Mali or something like that constituting nuisance everywhere.
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:45am On May 28, 2022
The guy needs a manager that can MANAGE him.

Not a yes-man.

A proper manager. A professional to the core. Not all these hunger-turn-me-to-manager people.

The faster for him the better before his oral diarrhea lands him in serious gbege.

1 Like

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by themes009(m): 10:45am On May 28, 2022
I begii na just joke out of excitement! He don apologize so what next?
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by jimtemi1: 10:48am On May 28, 2022
Hmm soap Don dey work finish, people will start to disassociate themselves with this idiot

3 Likes

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Alexbrandy28(m): 10:48am On May 28, 2022
Useless tout

1 Like

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:49am On May 28, 2022
That man has been constituting a nuisance in the music industry ever since he become popular with his rubbish zeh

1 Like

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2022
pretydiva:
Why nominate him to start with? When I said he behaves likes a tout,some people here defended him. He needs rehabilitation asap

Exactly. That guy needs help. But instead of helping him the proper way, they are encouraging him.

I don't have any personal problems with him. But for what reason was he nominated?

I will understand if the award was for popular person, which he obviously is. But rookie, and the other category? He is very underseving of any consideration.

2 Likes

Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by Zulu2022: 10:54am On May 28, 2022
Career about to go down
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by zinaunreal(m): 10:55am On May 28, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) by DSC7: 10:56am On May 28, 2022
In the second category, he is up against Bella Shmurda, Mohbad, Naira Marley, and Goya Menor among others.

Those guys in the second category no get Joy ooo... Dem go stitch portable wotowoto cheesy...

In the first category sef he still no get levels...

AV na Big thug boy.....

FAVE is so full of talent...

UGOCCI go serve am hot breakfast even with out Phyno's back up....

Portable mouth just dey leak anyhow....

No better Management

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day / Ehi Ogbehor Building A 10-Bedroom Mansion. House In Progress / Gravesite Of Several South African Celebrities (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.