Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Airport Shuttle Driver Urgently Needed At Elmariachi Entertainment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Airport Shuttle Driver Urgently Needed At Elmariachi Entertainment (154 Views)

Experienced Driver Urgently Needed At Surulere, Lagos / Executive Driver Urgently Needed At Ikoyi / An Experiencd School Bus Driver Urgently Needed At Ilupeju, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airport Shuttle Driver Urgently Needed At Elmariachi Entertainment by chiomzy900: 8:22am On May 28, 2022
We're looking for someone with a great attitude, friendly and has the love for customer service to be able to provide the A+ service our customers expect. Airport shuttle drivers transport customers to and from the airport from our lot directly to the terminal.  Our shuttle drivers stay active most of the shift by lifting luggage, sometimes up to 70 pounds and walking up and down the steps to get in and out of the shuttle.  If you are looking for something fun and fast paced, this is the job for you.

INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD FORWARD THEIR CV/RESUME TO info.elmariachi@consultant.com

(1) (Reply)

I Choose Shoe Making Because Of My Love For It / I Choose Shoe Making Because Of My Love For It / Nigeria@62

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.