Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

On True Religious Understanding - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On True Religious Understanding (390 Views)

Biblical End Time Begins On True Shavuot, August 7, 2022 / A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. / Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On True Religious Understanding by Nobody: 8:45am On May 28, 2022
For Jews go to youtube and listen to teachings of
RABBI SINGER TOVIA.

FOR CHRISTIANS: Go to youtube anf LISTEN TO THE LATE STEPHEN DARBY, MARK FINLEY(Especially his teachings on: when christianity and peganism shook hands)

FOR MUSLIMS: Go to youtube and listen to teachers like AHMED DEEDAT, Sheik IMRAN HOSEIN, MUHAMADAN WAY SUFI REALITIES.

You can not understand any of these people if you have not retained the knowlege of God in your heart. In otherwords, atheist and all those who dont believe in ONE GOD have no room for understanding when confronted with real truth.
Also believers and preachers of false doctrines have no room in their heart to accomodate Truth.

Re: On True Religious Understanding by Kobojunkie: 3:44pm On May 28, 2022
Chichigi1990:
You can not understand any of these people if you have not retained the knowlege of God in your heart. In otherwords, atheist and all those who dont believe in ONE GOD have no room for understanding when confronted with real truth.
Also believers and preachers of false doctrines have no room in their heart to accomodate Truth.
I am afraid your pronouncements run contrary to what is written in scripture and what is my experience. Prior to October 2017, I too was just an atheist. undecided
Re: On True Religious Understanding by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid your pronouncements run contrary to what is written in scripture and what is my experience. Prior to October 2017, I too was just an atheist. undecided

Explain how it runs contrary to:
1. Scripture
2 your experience( which tbh is inconsequential)
Re: On True Religious Understanding by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On May 28, 2022
Chichigi1990:
Explain how it runs contrary to:
1. Scripture
2 your experience( which tbh is inconsequential)
1. Jesus Christ called on all those who are weary and heavy laden, it is to them all -regardless of former belief- Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30. The same Jesus Christ also taught those who will listen, this through Parables and literal word, that in order to understand the secret of the Kingdom of God, one literally needs to use the understanding one already has. - Matthew 13 vs 12 & Matthew 25 vs 29 & Mark 4 vs 22 - 28. undecided

2. I was an atheist myself, until about summer of 2017 when while reading through the Gospels decided to do what is written, and before I knew it, I had the born of Spirit experience myself in a matter of weeks of starting. undecided
Re: On True Religious Understanding by Nobody: 5:47am On May 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ called on all those who are weary and heavy laden, it is to them all -regardless of former belief- Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30. The same Jesus Christ also taught those who will listen, this through Parables and literal word, that in order to understand the secret of the Kingdom of God, one literally needs to use the understanding one already has. - Matthew 13 vs 12 & Matthew 25 vs 29 & Mark 4 vs 22 - 28. undecided

2. I was an atheist myself, until about summer of 2017 when while reading through the Gospels decided to do what is written, and before I knew it, I had the born of Spirit experience myself in a matter of weeks of starting. undecided

MATHEW 13
A man went out to sow grain.
The man represents God and the seed is His message.

Just as a planted seed starts to grow, the word of God starts to deepen and grow within a person.

Some seed fell on the path and the birds ate it.The birds represent Satan. The seed on the path represents people who hear the message, but it is immediately lost. There are people who don’t live a good Christian life because they are focused on other things. (THIS IS WHERE ATHEIST FALLS IN, THE DEVIL WONT LET YOU ACCEPT THE MESSAGE OF GOD)

Some seed fell on rocky ground where there was little soil. The seed soon sprouted, but when the sun came up it burnt the young plants. The seed on the rocky ground represents people who respond with initial enthusiasm, but the word of God does not sink in deep. When persecution or hard times (represented by the sun) come along they give up at once.People cannot commit to the Christian lifestyle. They are initially attracted but give up when the going gets tough. (THIS IS WERE FALSE TEACHERS AND FALSE FOLLOWERS FALL IN, ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THEY GO BACK TO LIVING A THEIR FALSE DOCTRINES AND DOGMAS)

Some seed fell among thorn bushes which grew up and choked the plants.The thorn bushes choke the message of God. It is heard, but people’s concern for riches and their worries about life cause the plants to die. Some people are too concerned with what others think and they worry too much. They may be jealous, angry or concerned with materialism.( YOUR LEADERS AND POLITICIANS WILL NEVER ACCEPT THE TRUE MESSAGE OF GOD BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY STAND TO GAIN, IT ALSO INCLUDES NEW CONVERTS WHO LIVE IN HOSTILE ENVIRONMENTS)

Some seed fell on good soil and the plants produced corn.Good soil represents people who hear the message and live it in their lives.Some people have strong faith and remain dedicated to a Christian lifestyle, even when things are difficult.(THESE A THE MUJAHIDEENS AND THE SAINTS)

Not everyone will understand. Infact, imho 90% of people today are already ruled out and destined for eternal damnation.
Can you imagine saving a people that engage in homosexuality and beastiality, i dont think they can be saved just like sodom and gommorah, those ones imho are damned for eternal damanation.

Can you imagine saving a whole nation of indoctrinated zombies that will add and subtract to whats written in the scriptures? No whrre did any prophet ask/instruct his followers to stone, burn to death anyone who used derogatory words against them( the prophets)

These two groups must be wiped out, like sodom and gomorrah
Or the nazi-style final solution.
Re: On True Religious Understanding by Kobojunkie: 12:37pm On May 29, 2022
Chichigi1990:
▪︎There are people who don’t live a good Christian life because they are focused on other things. (THIS IS WHERE ATHEIST FALLS IN, THE DEVIL WONT LET YOU ACCEPT THE MESSAGE OF GOD)

▪︎ When persecution or hard times (represented by the sun) come along they give up at once.People cannot commit to the Christian lifestyle. They are initially attracted but give up when the going gets tough. (THIS IS WERE FALSE TEACHERS AND FALSE FOLLOWERS FALL IN, ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THEY GO BACK TO LIVING A THEIR FALSE DOCTRINES AND DOGMAS)

▪︎Some people are too concerned with what others think and they worry too much. They may be jealous, angry or concerned with materialism.( YOUR LEADERS AND POLITICIANS WILL NEVER ACCEPT THE TRUE MESSAGE OF GOD BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY STAND TO GAIN, IT ALSO INCLUDES NEW CONVERTS WHO LIVE IN HOSTILE ENVIRONMENTS)

▪︎Some people have strong faith and remain dedicated to a Christian lifestyle, even when things are difficult.(THESE A THE MUJAHIDEENS AND THE SAINTS)

2. Not everyone will understand. Infact, imho 90% of people today are already ruled out and destined for eternal damnation.

3. Can you imagine saving a people that engage in homosexuality and beastiality, i dont think they can be saved just like sodom and gommorah, those ones imho are damned for eternal damanation.

4. Can you imagine saving a whole nation of indoctrinated zombies that will add and subtract to whats written in the scriptures? No whrre did any prophet ask/instruct his followers to stone, burn to death anyone who used derogatory words against them( the prophets)

5. These two groups must be wiped out, like sodom and gomorrah
Or the nazi-style final solution.
1. What you have done here is given your typical pulpit digest of that there parable which pretty much shows lack of understanding as far as the Truth of Jesus Christ is concerned.

The soil mentioned in the parable does not refer to groups of persons but instead the state of the heart of the one the message is planted in at the time the seed was planted. Everyone experiences all four phases of what Jesus Christ described in that parable. He told it to His followers so they are mindful and realize at any given point in their life, the issues that could be holding back their understanding 0f His Truth. lipsrsealed

There are no saints who always receive God's word all of the times, none. So long as they are in this world, there are times of weaknesses and God knows and allows us to process them until we get back to good soil stage where we are able to receive a particular message and it grows and bears fruit in us. undecided

And no, Jesus Christ said nothing of Muhahadeens. undecided

2. This isn't a game of Numbers for Jesus Christ. He is instead interested in quality over quantity that is why He set the bar so high so that only those who meet up will become Sons of God, worthy of His Kingdom. undecided
God doesn't rule people out. People rule themselves out by their own choices and acts. No one is predestined for Hell. Instead those who are born-again choose Hell for themselves by their refusal fo obey God. undecided

3. Wrong! Only those who are born-again can enter info Hell(eternal damnation) at the end of the day. Those who don't believe in Jesus Christ simply perish in the grave- from dust they were made and to dust they will return - just as God already judged from the beginning that they would. undecided

4. No man has successfully able to add/subtract/change what was taught by Jesus Christ, in over 2000 years, and this not without trying. Even a nation of zombies cannot accomplish that no matter how much they try. This since the Word of God is eternal. No matter what men attempt, and the atrocities they attempt using God's name as cover, they can never accomplish changing God's Truth, Jesus Christ, in any way or form. undecided

5. God no send anyone to wipe out anyone else. Instead Jesus Christ taught His followers to love their enemies and pray for them, going the extra mile to appease them instead of attacking them. undecided
Re: On True Religious Understanding by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. What you have done here is given your typical pulpit digest of that there parable which pretty much shows lack of understanding as far as the Truth of Jesus Christ is concerned.

The soil mentioned in the parable does not refer to groups of persons but instead the state of the heart of the one the message is planted in at the time the seed was planted. Everyone experiences all four phases of what Jesus Christ described in that parable. He told it to His followers so they are mindful and realize at any given point in their life, the issues that could be holding back their understanding 0f His Truth. lipsrsealed

There are no saints who always receive God's word all of the times, none. So long as they are in this world, there are times of weaknesses and God knows and allows us to process them until we get back to good soil stage where we are able to receive a particular message and it grows and bears fruit in us. undecided

And no, Jesus Christ said nothing of Muhahadeens. undecided

2. This isn't a game of Numbers for Jesus Christ. He is instead interested in quality over quantity that is why He set the bar so high so that only those who meet up will become Sons of God, worthy of His Kingdom. undecided
God doesn't rule people out. People rule themselves out by their own choices and acts. No one is predestined for Hell. Instead those who are born-again choose Hell for themselves by their refusal fo obey God. undecided

3. Wrong! Only those who are born-again can enter info Hell(eternal damnation) at the end of the day. Those who don't believe in Jesus Christ simply perish in the grave- from dust they were made and to dust they will return - just as God already judged from the beginning that they would. undecided

4. No man has successfully able to add/subtract/change what was taught by Jesus Christ, in over 2000 years, and this not without trying. Even a nation of zombies cannot accomplish that no matter how much they try. This since the Word of God is eternal. No matter what men attempt, and the atrocities they attempt using God's name as cover, they can never accomplish changing God's Truth, Jesus Christ, in any way or form. undecided

5. God no send anyone to wipe out anyone else. Instead Jesus Christ taught His followers to love their enemies and pray for them, going the extra mile to appease them instead of attacking them. undecided

My friend, you are a slow learner.
You are always trying to win an argument
And chasing shadows.

Not everyone is capable of understanding the truth, understanding has nothing to do with "the understanding one already has" but a clean spirit, an open mind and a receptive heart.

I know u you come back now with a 20point agenda lol

Re: On True Religious Understanding by Kobojunkie: 1:41pm On May 29, 2022
Chichigi1990:
1. My friend, you are a slow learner.
You are always trying to win an argument
And chasing shadows.

2. Not everyone is capable of understanding the truth, understanding has nothing to do with "the understanding one already has" but a clean spirit, an open mind and a receptive heart.

I know u you come back now with a 20point agenda lol
1. I think you are the one here assuming there is an argument to win here.. undecided

2. Like I said, God is only after those who are able to do what He wants. Those able to submit themselves in obedience, to using even the little understanding they have - Matthew 13 vs 12. . undecided

What is written, and my experience. Is what I speak from.. undecided
Re: On True Religious Understanding by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I think you are the one here assuming there is an argument to win here.. undecided

2. Like I said, God is only after those who are able to do what He wants. Those able to submit themselves in obedience, to using even the little understanding they have - Matthew 13 vs 12. . undecided

What is written, and my experience. Is what I speak from.. undecided

You said one can understand the deeper meanings of the message by " the understanding one already has"

Thats the confusion. It implies that people with twisted understanding can also understand the message because based on " the understanding one already has"
Re: On True Religious Understanding by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On May 29, 2022
Chichigi1990:
1. You said one can understand the deeper meanings of the message by " the understanding one already has"

2. Thats the confusion. It implies that people with twisted understanding can also understand the message because based on " the understanding one already has"
1. That is what Jesus Christ said. You use the understanding you have to obtain the understanding you need. If you don't use the understanding you have, but go out seeking understanding from others instead, you loose even that which you formerly had and are worse off than when you went out seeking understanding. Jesus Christ told the Parable of the 10 talents to teach even this - Matthew 25 vs 14 - 30 undecided

2. It doesn't work if you continue to distract yourself with the meaningless. The order is to use the understanding you have, twisted or not. Use it in order to gain more understanding - Matthew 13 vs 12 & Matthew 25 vs 29. It is God to take care of the rest. undecided
Re: On True Religious Understanding by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. That is what Jesus Christ said. You use the understanding you have to obtain the understanding you need. If you don't use the understanding you have, but go out seeking understanding from others instead, you loose even that which you formerly had and are worse off than when you went out seeking understanding. Jesus Christ told the Parable of the 10 talents to teach even this - Matthew 25 vs 14 - 30 undecided

2. It doesn't work if you continue to distract yourself with the meaningless. The order is to use the understanding you have, twisted or not. Use it in order to gain more understanding - Matthew 13 vs 12 & Matthew 25 vs 29. It is God to take care of the rest. undecided

Well some jewish rabbis have the understanding that jesus was fathered by a roman soldier and mary was a harlot. Thats the meaning of twisted understanding and clearly, the message cant peneterate tge heart with a twisted understanding.

There are those that have the understanding that Jesus was gay.

Some say he was false prophet

I guess they will also use that twisted ubderstanding as foundation to obtain the understanding they need.
Re: On True Religious Understanding by Kobojunkie: 6:07pm On May 29, 2022
Chichigi1990:
1. Well some jewish rabbis have the understanding that jesus was fathered by a roman soldier and mary was a harlot. Thats the meaning of twisted understanding and clearly, the message cant peneterate tge heart with a twisted understanding.

2. There are those that have the understanding that Jesus was gay.

Some say he was false prophet

I guess they will also use that twisted ubderstanding as foundation to obtain the understanding they need.
1. So, they us that understanding ans approach God with it, submitting themselves in obedience to Him,and He, God will give them more understanding for their obedience of Him. So long as a person comes in obedience, God guarantees they will recieve more understanding. undecided

2. When I came to God first, my understanding was that Jesus Christ was just a man as so unnecessary. I didn't beleive since I didn't even believe in God at all but simply did what was written because my understanding was that there was some sort of god angle to all that was written. I wanted to maybe experience what it was that churchians claimed was written. I knew well the depth of my mind but was looking to experience something different, assuming there was more to. I wasn't expecting anything to happen but I am glad something did. I still think given where I was as far as doubt-belief ratio at that point in time- 100: 0, this makes no sense. undecided

Anyone, no matter there previous understanding can get from God if they are at least willing to bow to what God says..
Re: On True Religious Understanding by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. So, they us that understanding ans approach God with it, submitting themselves in obedience to Him,and He, God will give them more understanding for their obedience of Him. So long as a person comes in obedience, God guarantees they will recieve more understanding. undecided

2. When I came to God first, my understanding was that Jesus Christ was just a man as so unnecessary. I didn't beleive since I didn't even believe in God at all but simply did what was written because my understanding was that there was some sort of god angle to all that was written. I wanted to maybe experience what it was that churchians claimed was written. I knew well the depth of my mind but was looking to experience something different, assuming there was more to. I wasn't expecting anything to happen but I am glad something did. I still think given where I was as far as doubt-belief ratio at that point in time- 100: 0, this makes no sense. undecided

Anyone, no matter there previous understanding can get from God if they are at least willing to bow to what God says..

There are some people that cannot be saved.
Re: On True Religious Understanding by Kobojunkie: 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Chichigi1990:
There are some people that cannot be saved.
There is no "cannot be saved". Instead, there are those who don't have a true desire to be saved and others who do. Salvation from Jesus Christ is a contact agreement to all those who are weak and heavy laden and in desire His rest - Matthew11 vs 28 - 30 . Obviously, not everyone has that desire at every point in their existence. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Pastors Children Are The Most Terrible - Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals / Muslim-muslim Ticket: Outcome Of Tinubu Meeting With Pastor Adeboye / Some Thought I Was Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.