Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . (2349 Views)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin / Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . by TallerKola: 10:21am On May 28, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors
Re: Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . by yetunsbay(m): 10:35am On May 28, 2022
Op mk it an addition to those tormented by BAT on his thoughts
Re: Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . by Ceenaija(m): 11:12am On May 28, 2022
You cannot eat your cake and have it back unless you vomited it out . There is always a price for self centeredness.
Re: Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . by Ceenaija(m): 11:42am On May 28, 2022
We are praying that a better Nigerian will emerge so that the old thing's will pass away.
Re: Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . by Help2020: 12:26pm On May 28, 2022
Ceenaija:
I keep on saying that the Fulanis are the most powerful tribe in Nigeria forget about this garagara of a thing

Please if the Fulanis dribble you please don't go for rough tackle or get annoyed just clear for road .life is a battle of wits.They dribbled GEJ he cleared for road,paradventure they succeeded in dribbling Tinubu, he should equally clear for road. Until the time they will like to use him again. This time they want to use GEJ to return power to the north after 4 yrs.SHIKENA
Pls I just want to be enlightened, cos the narrative has been tinubu made buhari president. Pls I want to know what tinubu did differently that ameachi and the rest didn't do? I want to know pls,no insult.
Re: Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . by Ceenaija(m): 1:18pm On May 28, 2022
Help2020:

Pls I just want to be enlightened, cos the narrative has been tinubu made buhari president. Pls I want to know what tinubu did differently that ameachi and the rest didn't do? I want to know pls,no insult.

Nothing, but people attributed Buhari success in 2015 election to Tinubu's involvement. I equally know that Ameachi contribute more to Buhari's success than Tinubu..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . by 1880he: 2:39pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Ayuser ni.

So many wack political analysts lately

Btw, It be like both Osinbajo and Tinubu's supporters on this forum have WhatsApp group where they alert others whenever any news related to their candidates

[/s]
Re: Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . by Ceenaija(m): 5:24pm On May 28, 2022
Nigeria politics is the battle of sharing money, the highest bidder carries the day
Re: Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . by puremaker7(m): 5:40pm On May 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The most føolish person on earth is Tinubu.Do you know in other to please the Fulanis more, he kept Mute when his brothers were chased out by this same Fulanis from their ancestral land till they ran Helter skelter to Benin republic to seek for succour.

Till date Tinubu hasn't rendered any help to his people in IDP camp, but always in haste to donate millions of Lagos state money to northeners, all in the bid to please the Fulanis... has all these thing he did yield any positive result? No. Instead the Fulanis are begging Jonathan and licking his ass to come back.

To them , Tinubu doesn't exist, Tinubu is inconsequential.
I think the most foolish person on earth is your father who refused to use a condom the day he release maggots invested sperm inside your LovePeddler mum, we should have been dealing with a lesser idiots by now.
Re: Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2022
Ceenaija:
I keep on saying that the Fulanis are the most powerful tribe in Nigeria forget about this garagara of a thing

Please if the Fulanis dribble you please don't go for rough tackle or get annoyed just clear for road .life is a battle of wits.They dribbled GEJ he cleared for road,paradventure they succeeded in dribbling Tinubu, he should equally clear for road. Until the time they will like to use him again. This time they want to use GEJ to return power to the north after 4 yrs.SHIKENA

Gbam
Re: Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . by wingmanIII: 6:22pm On May 28, 2022
The weakling you know is better than...................
Re: Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . by wingmanIII: 6:27pm On May 28, 2022
TallerKola:
Asiwaju makers of men . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors

How will God favor a thug and a criminal thief? Soon bat will make mc oluomo Lagos state governor. You will still bow and call oluomo, " God favoured". Unfortunate being!!
Re: Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . by toneroforever(m): 6:47pm On May 28, 2022
Ceenaija:

Let's be honest,BAT made a terrible mistake. He shouldn't have rolled with Buhari & his crew. Those guys outsmarted him.
I don't think he is the chosen one cos it's easy for all to see. If he was PMB's choice, whether by consensus or primary the support would have been glaring cos he is the heaviest among the contestants but PMB isn't even identifying with his project abi ambition.
Looks like the want to mess the guy up by both denying the APC ticket &at the same time preventing him from leaving the party cos of INEC deadline. I feel so sorry for him... it's already looking like the death of a dream..
Re: Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . by pachigo001(m): 6:54pm On May 28, 2022
RobustRoad:
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
Tinubu won't smell APC primaries so stop dreaming
Re: Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . by Christistruth00: 6:56pm On May 28, 2022
Ceenaija:

If the Fulani were truly that Powerful Bandits wouldn’t have overrun the North killing , maiming , Kidnapping and abducting Emirs and District heads at will

Even they Value Security
Re: Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . by Ceenaija(m): 7:56pm On May 28, 2022
The Fulanis are powerful if not Why is it that everybody wants to identify with them, come on tell yourself the truth.
Re: Buhari Used Tinubu To Win 2015 ,now Buhari Will Use GEJ To Return Power . by Oracleforce: 8:38pm On May 28, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Asiwaju omo olodo ide He is so present almost on every news

As Atiku stormed out PDP convention so also Tinubu will storm out APC convention when the time comes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Returns From UK: Photo / FACT CHECK: Rivers APC Claim That Obi Won / Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.