Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau (795 Views)

Plateau: Supreme Court Affirms Caleb Mutfwang (PDP), Dismisses Apc's Suit / Governor Caleb Mutfwang Of Plateau State Wins At Tribunal / Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau by garfield1: 9:31am On May 28, 2022
A former chairman of Mangu Local Government Area of Plateau State, Barr. Caleb Mutfwang has won the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, governorship primary ticket of the State.

Caleb polled 252 votes to defeat 13 other aspirants.

Earlier, Dr Timothy Golu, Chief Latep Dabang, Pastor Vincent Nanle and Mr Jack Yakubu Pam withdrew from the contest out of the 18 aspirants.

The result was declared by the chairman of the panel, Bode Ogunmola.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/26/caleb-mutfwang-wins-plateau-pdp-guber-primary/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwju6sH24YH4AhWVmFwKHRvrDPAQ0PADKAB6BAgNEAE&usg=AOvVaw2I2bvDCjp2nDj0V6m-5IxK

Mynd44
Asobo1
Bluntemperor
Ogidigbodigbo
Kyase
Silver tongue
Fergie001
Helinues
Bluntapostle
Jrusky
Esseite
Penguin2
Majole
Re: Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau by garfield1: 9:34am On May 28, 2022
It will be a battle royals for rayfield.mangu gives chunk votes

2 Likes

Re: Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau by Jones4190(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2022
plateau names the always they like mountain Kilimanjaro

3 Likes

Re: Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau by garfield1: 9:37am On May 28, 2022
Jones4190:
plateau names the always they like mountain Kilimanjaro

As in.like Chinese

3 Likes

Re: Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau by Miracle2020: 9:46am On May 28, 2022
E no get picture?

2 Likes

Re: Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau by Golan007: 9:53am On May 28, 2022
Mao fu yi.
Re: Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau by garfield1: 9:54am On May 28, 2022
Miracle2020:
E no get picture?

Mod go put pix once it is approved
Re: Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau by asobo1: 10:47am On May 28, 2022
Himself and Dr Nentawe of the APC will slog it out at gubernatorial election.

NB= We don't tolerate imposition in Plateau state so it's a win for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau by garfield1: 10:50am On May 28, 2022
asobo1:
Himself and Dr Nentawe of the APC will slog it out at gubernatorial election.

NB= We don't tolerate imposition in Plateau state so it's a win for PDP.

I dont like that he imposes his cousin nentawe
Re: Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau by asobo1: 11:01am On May 28, 2022
garfield1:

I dont like that he imposes his cousin nentawe
Senator Jonah Jang imposed his nephew in 2015 and for the first time PDP lost Plateau State. Lalong won't be an exception. Unlike PDP, there was a workout during the APC primaries.

2 Likes

Re: Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau by Penguin2: 11:11am On May 28, 2022
garfield1:

A former chairman of Mangu Local Government Area of Plateau State, Barr. Caleb Mutfwang has won the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, governorship primary ticket of the State.

Caleb polled 252 votes to defeat 13 other aspirants.

Earlier, Dr Timothy Golu, Chief Latep Dabang, Pastor Vincent Nanle and Mr Jack Yakubu Pam withdrew from the contest out of the 18 aspirants.

The result was declared by the chairman of the panel, Bode Ogunmola.

Mynd44
Asobo1
Bluntemperor
Ogidigbodigbo
Kyase
Silver tongue
Fergie001
Helinues
Bluntapostle
Jrusky
Esseite
Penguin2
Majole

Where is General Useni/Usani?

He had a good outing in 2019.

I thought PDP would have repeated him.
Re: Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau by garfield1: 11:16am On May 28, 2022
Penguin2:

It is the turn of plateau central

1 Like

Re: Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau by asobo1: 11:17am On May 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Plateau believes in zoning. Come 2023, power is returning to where we started from in 1999 at Plateau Central.

NB= General JT Useni is from the southern senatorial zone of Plateau state, same as the incumbent.

1 Like

Re: Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau by garfield1: 11:22am On May 28, 2022
asobo1:
Plateau believes in zoning. Come 2023, power is returning to where we started from in 1999 at Plateau Central.

NB= General JT Useni is from the southern senatorial zone of Plateau state, same as the incumbent.

Which LGA is yilwatda from
Re: Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau by Penguin2: 11:26am On May 28, 2022
asobo1:

Thank you for the clarification
Re: Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau by Penguin2: 11:27am On May 28, 2022
garfield1:

It is the turn of plateau central
I get it now
Re: Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau by asobo1: 12:03pm On May 28, 2022
garfield1:

Which LGA is yilwatda from
Mangu

Both APC and PDP candidate are from Mangu local government area.
Re: Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau by garfield1: 12:33pm On May 28, 2022
asobo1:
Mangu

Both APC and PDP candidate are from Mangu local government area.

They should have picked from kanam axis since dariye is from mangu/bokkos
Re: Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau by asobo1: 1:39pm On May 28, 2022
garfield1:

They should have picked from kanam axis since dariye is from mangu/bokkos
Kanam is Muslim majority local government. Moreover the don't consider them much when it comes to sharing formula.

Dariye is from Bokkos
Re: Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau by garfield1: 1:48pm On May 28, 2022
asobo1:
Kanam is Muslim majority local government. Moreover the don't consider them much when it comes to sharing formula.

Dariye is from Bokkos

They should have given kamke or pankshin...kanam produce bloc votes in plateau central
Re: Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau by asobo1: 2:23pm On May 28, 2022
garfield1:

They should have given kamke or pankshin...kanam produce bloc votes in plateau central
Which party are you referring to here? So because they need block votes, they should give an unpopular candidate? shocked
Re: Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau by asobo1: 2:26pm On May 28, 2022
garfield1:

Which party are you referring to? Hope you know I have no business whatsoever with who APC presents. PDP elected a faithful and loyal servant of the party and I am satisfied.
Re: Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau by garfield1: 2:28pm On May 28, 2022
asobo1:
Which party are you referring to? Hope you know I have no business whatsoever with who APC presents. PDP elected a faithful and loyal servant of the party and I am satisfied.

Apart from being chair what is his pedigree? Nentawe is an ex rec and you know what that means in terms of rigging?
Re: Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau by asobo1: 2:43pm On May 28, 2022
garfield1:

Apart from being chair what is his pedigree? Nentawe is an ex rec and you know what that means in terms of rigging?
Eyah cry It's such a pity that you're mentioning rigging here. I am not surprised because APC can't win an election without rigging.
Re: Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau by garfield1: 2:56pm On May 28, 2022
asobo1:
Eyah cry It's such a pity that you're mentioning rigging here. I am not surprised because APC can't win an election without rigging.

So PDP doesnt rig? Who is the father of rigging
Re: Caleb Mutfwang Wins PDP Ticket In Plateau by Miracle2020: 3:35pm On May 28, 2022
Penguin2:

his age

(1) (Reply)

Video: Tinubu Speaking At Apc Presidential Screening Committee / Video:Bridge Divided Into Two Part After Heavy Downpour / Tinubu, Amaechi, N750million Deal Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.