Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud (24909 Views)

Buhari Insists Adamu Is Preferred Candidate For APC Chair / SaharaReporters' publication on IGP Adamu is "false and baseless" - Police / Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud by Alawode01(m): 1:30pm On May 28, 2022
Tb222:
last last we go hear dis matter, THE MORE YOU LOOK THE LESS YOU SEE, Adamu is not using Buhari's name to perpetuate fraud, rather he is only following the script laid down by buhari, all is in motion to install GEJ as the party flagbearer. He is the only candidate that satisfied the yearnings of the south asking for a southern president and the power mongers from the north who knows he has only one term and power shifts back to them for another eight years, yet people who think they know about politics argue with me that" what has GEJ done, amaechi and tinubu have both sacrificed a lot" politics is all about interest , the nothern delegates are in unision and will vote along ethnic sentiments, meanwhile statutory delegates absence has reduced drastically the influence of state governors and godfathers, hereby allowing the whims and caprices of national party leader and president of the country to hold sway.
,the end result is losing.
Re: Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud by tinsel: 1:30pm On May 28, 2022
Validated:

Tinubu is now stuck to APC, he has been duly screened so he must either win APC ticket or wait till 2027. By then, he would 82 years old.
With the way things are going, APC will field Jonathan, except for the Atiku factor. Although, PDP is dead as far as presdency is concerened. They may still retain theumir states though.
He can withdraw without participating in the actual voting.
Re: Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud by Mikolo70(m): 1:31pm On May 28, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Come see gbege. Fight wan shelle. Get ready for the big bomb. Either Sunday or next week Tinubu go call press conference. SDP tins loading............
Tinubu i know will never leave APC, He will rather scatter APC from inside.. sebi dem think say dem wise ni.. BODY GO TELL THEM!

1 Like

Re: Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud by Spherical77(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2022
Validated:

Tinubu is now stuck to APC, he has been duly screened so he must either win APC ticket or wait till 2027. By then, he would 82 years old.
With the way things are going, APC will field Jonathan, except for the Atiku factor. Although, PDP is dead as far as presdency is concerened. They may still retain theumir states though.
So you believe or think Jonathan will be given APC ticket?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud by Mikolo70(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2022
ityP:
I thought you fools mentioned that Tinubu has been screened. Na only lies Una sabi
Yes! He has been screened.. Nairaland and late news are like 5&6
Re: Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud by Royalty83(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Come see gbege. Fight wan shelle. Get ready for the big bomb. Either Sunday or next week Tinubu go call press conference. SDP tins loading............

Low life gay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud by ityP(m): 1:36pm On May 28, 2022
Mikolo70:

Yes! He has been screened.. Nairaland and late news are like 5&6

No one has been screened
Re: Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud by Royalty83(m): 1:36pm On May 28, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Bros, no vex. I jus dey give you the low-down of the down-low. APC NWC and Buhari don already tell everybody their consensus candidate. So Tinubu don already begin the action film. This one na just the opening scene. Make you prepare yarself for the beginning of the actor vs boss fight either Sunday or next week

Oga go get O level then come back where men dey talk.. Maggot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud by Mikolo70(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2022
Spherical77:
So you believe or think Jonathan will be given APC ticket?
I just dey laff at Peter Obi people.. They are very dull for my liking. All they know how to do is hawk rumors like Gala and fanyogo.
Re: Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud by stawarts(m): 1:38pm On May 28, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
Anything that will make the Iragbiji thieving bastard to decamp to SDP is welcomed cheesy
your name said all...you need therapy to avoid depression

1 Like

Re: Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud by Mikolo70(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2022
Corporate2020:

Okay. Your father too is a Nigerian. He is not sick. He can hold phone, even hold teenagers breasts. Tell him to come out and contest
CHAI!!!!!!!!.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud by DeleTaller: 1:43pm On May 28, 2022
Validated:

What is this one saying? You just dey talk wetin u no know....
Point of correction..Tinubu would only be 75 by 2027.
Re: Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud by Mikolo70(m): 1:45pm On May 28, 2022
ityP:

No one has been screened
Are you scared?... I repeat HE HAS BEEN SCREENED!!!!.. DUMBO!
Re: Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud by Upworkwriter007(f): 1:50pm On May 28, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Bros, no vex. I jus dey give you the low-down of the down-low. APC NWC and Buhari don already tell everybody their consensus candidate. So Tinubu don already begin the action film. This one na just the opening scene. Make you prepare yarself for the beginning of the actor vs boss fight either Sunday or next week
The same NWC that's complaining? You and Tinubu sha.
Re: Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud by Badonasty(m): 1:55pm On May 28, 2022
lol….it’s very clear there’s a gang up against tinubu but Wetin dey shock me be him silence…I don’t understand
Re: Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud by Klington: 1:57pm On May 28, 2022
donphilopus:

Was Tinubu's name ever mentioned in this write-up? Why the obsession with Tinubu?

But you know Tinubu breakfast will soon be ready
Re: Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud by Enumerator(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2022
cheesy
osinbanjoisaliar:

Re: Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud by BabaO2: 2:32pm On May 28, 2022
where is omisore in all these manauvering?
Re: Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud by ityP(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2022
Mikolo70:

Are you scared?... I repeat HE HAS BEEN SCREENED!!!!.. DUMBO!

K
Re: Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud by deflover(m): 3:02pm On May 28, 2022
Validated:

person wey don dey piss for body
by 2027
he go dey shit for body if him never die
Re: Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud by Captain8(m): 3:08pm On May 28, 2022
Arysexy:

That boy is a yoruba boy. That's what they do. Claiming SS to divide SE and SS. They either claim Benin, Ijaw, Delta igbo, etc just to cause disunity. We know them and their antics
I don't know what you people are arguing at the thread,, and the thread doesn't concern me,,,but my concern is the Ijaw name I'm seeing on comments...

I don't want to get involved in it,,,,but tell me, what does ss have with se that people want to divide?
Do we speak same language?
Do we have the same culture?
Do we look alike?
Did God tell you that he created Ijaw and Igbo as one?
Where exactly, do you Igbos even getting this we are one from?

We don't igbo, but we are not biafra,,,we are Ijaw Republic..
We had already take our Ijaw Republic case to Abuja for referendum..
Re: Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud by stickle(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2022
SensualMan:
Anything Adamu does to frustrate the Iragbiji Criminal is a welcome development in yoruba land and Nigeria in general.
Tinubu learnt how to play the game in lagos, but he didn't learn how to win the game in Abuja!

Naijireyia Sai Adamu! grin
The only reason this their coup is difficult to deliver is still Tinubu.
Tinubu is a force that can't just be wave aside, it has to be done with alot of caution. He is about the only aspirant not waiting to be anointed. I am not a politician but I like his tenacity, sagacity and detailed approach to his quest.
Re: Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud by Propertyforum: 3:18pm On May 28, 2022
Accusations and counter accusations
Re: Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud by Sunnyja: 3:18pm On May 28, 2022
Cloud007:
Everyone is using buhari to do anything they want. How would a president be so vulnerable? What he does best is to appoint and give the person absolute authority with no control. Now he wants to bring in Jonathan like he is. And some Nigerians are hailing the Idea to spite southwest aspirants. This country forgets things easily. The mumu five years rules of Jonathan where we have Many Presidents in a government. And he is not even the powerful among them. President like Deziani Maduakwe, President Peace etc.

Chaiii Nigerians ooo

When you are tired of dreaming you can wake up and tell Tilumbu that the game is over.
Re: Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud by Arysexy(m): 3:43pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
Captain8:
I don't know what you people are arguing at the thread,, and the thread doesn't concern me,,,but my concern is the Ijaw name I'm seeing on comments...

I don't want to get involved in it,,,,but tell me, what does ss have with se that people want to divide?
Do we speak same language?
Do we have the same culture?
Do we look alike?
Did God tell you that he created Ijaw and Igbo as one?
Where exactly, do you Igbos even getting this we are one from?

We don't igbo, but we are not biafra,,,we are Ijaw Republic..
We had already take our Ijaw Republic case to Abuja for referendum..
[/s]

Stop getting drunk early in the morning.

Where in my comment did I say Ijaw and Igbo are one?
Re: Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud by Abujaexpress: 4:22pm On May 28, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
[i].Says, party chairman using Buhari to cover up failure

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/breaking-fresh-crisis-hits-apc-nwc-as-el-rufais-man-accuses-adamu-of-inaccessibility/
This Salihu of a person has started again. He was the arrow head of the scheming that eventually consumed Adams Oshiomole
Re: Salihu Mustapha: Adamu Is Using Buhari To Perpetrate Fraud by Newton2024: 4:27pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
donphilopus:

Was Tinubu's name ever mentioned in this write-up? Why the obsession with Tinubu?
[/s] Tinubu can never be president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kalu: Those Killing Nigerians Are Not Fulani Herdsmen, They're From Niger Republ / Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) / Buhari Directs Malami To Return Zainab Aliyu Awaiting Execution For Drug Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.