Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) (118495 Views)

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Nchenches: 8:26pm On May 28, 2022
fergie001:
Meeting with the NWC last night

Atiku Abubakar refused zoning, hopes to exploit the lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by northern soldiers to win the primaries.

He promotes inequality in Nigeria.
A country of inequality dies and ceases to exist.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LOL, here in the north, we think it's the opposite. Southern politicians enrich themselves alot, Schools in the south is like 4 times more than schools in the north. You can't compare south to north naa, haba. Come to north and see people suffering, have you ever seen children beg for food from age 2 in the south. Apart from dangote and abdulsalam, which other billionaire dobwe have, in the south we both know there are billionaires everywhere, or you think we don't know nwewi.
I laugh when you guys say we are the ones enjoying the most, ENJOY. Do people still drink and bath in river over there, do people still live in mud houses over there. People here don't even have the money to feed themselves talkless going to school, give an average Hausa boy 15k, and see how his live changes, and girls will be smiling at him. In the south you think we don't see how those yahoo boys smatch people phones and replace it with iphone. People say Kaduna is okay, but with the news we are hearing, Kaduna isn't fine.

And lastly, can we exchange region, if you think north is beautiful, and we are enjoying everything, you guys should come to the north, while we go south cheesy

Aptly written but y'all are feeding fat from Politics and Gov't jobs that's just it. The south are busy making money.

So if politicians over the south feed off the treasury of their office the people down south mostly don't feel it because they're to some certain extent doing well for themselves.

The pain here is that it's from the tax and revenues coming from the South that they're using to maintain Gov't agencies and pay workers over there in the North while they contribute little to the Federal treasury.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by chibu4u2(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2022
Abujason:

2 SIDES OF THE SAME COIN.
TWO FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT CROOKS. NIGERIA IS EVEN IN MORE TROUBLE THAN WE KNOW.

ANYWHERE ELSE AROUND THE WORLD, TWO OF THEM WILL BE SPENDING THE REMAINING YEARS OF THEIR LIVES IN PRISON.
BUT THEN, THIS IS NIGERIA WHERE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS LEGIT.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by tamdun: 8:26pm On May 28, 2022
FieldMarshall06:
Gofundme for Peter Obi. Please donate and share massively. It's a legitimate fundraiser. We can save Nigeria together.

https://gofund.me/dbfdfb7b

So he can't spend from his offshore account abi, gofundme ko, gofundme ni

10 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2022
Tb222:
wike asking tambuwal to liase with him is like satan asking angel Gabriel to partner with him to reclaim Gods throne, Tambuwal is a staunch supporter of ATIKU.

I don’t like Wike. I’m supporting him simply because he’s the only southerner with a realistic chance of picking the party’s ticket. Tambuwal has nothing to gain from an Atiku presidency. If he aligns with Wike, he will be the VP candidate and if they win, he will be in a good position to become president after Wike. This is time for pragmatism and not petty emotions.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by marsman: 8:28pm On May 28, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

yorubas are praying for Wike to emerge, so Tinubu can have a walk over, when they are not even sure jabagbantis will survive primaries. grin grin

GEJ is coming. grin
Dude support your candidates and stop this Obsession with Yorubas .

8 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Milito: 8:28pm On May 28, 2022
Tb222:
wike asking tambuwal to liase with him is like satan asking angel Gabriel to partner with him to reclaim Gods throne, Tambuwal is a staunch supporter of ATIKU.

Wike supported Tambuwal the last time that it was the turn of Northerners.

Why can't Tambuwal return the favour now that it is the turn of Southerners??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by ZombieSlaughter: 8:29pm On May 28, 2022
Itsrm:

I think Wikes vice will come from the South West

Who be all these baby political analyst abeg? Wike with SW VP? Abeg no vex, how old are you? grin

17 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 8:29pm On May 28, 2022
Itsrm:

When he’s not mad.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Milito: 8:29pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:

I don’t like Wike. I’m supporting him simply because he’s the only southerner with a realistic chance of picking the party’s ticket. Tambuwal has nothing to gain from an Atiku presidency. If he aligns with Wike, he will be the VP candidate and if they win, he will be in a good position to become president after Wike. This is time for pragmatism and not petty emotions.

Your analysis are always spot on sir!

I salute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by maxito28: 8:29pm On May 28, 2022
Gov. Wike is sure 2 carry d flag

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 8:29pm On May 28, 2022
Itsrm:

Did you just start following Nigerian politics?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by helinues: 8:30pm On May 28, 2022
Itsrm:

2 Southerners??
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by ZombieSlaughter: 8:31pm On May 28, 2022
marsman:

Dude support your candidates and stop this Obsession with Yorubas .

Shut up your mouth, na the breakfast wey una cook with 'Ibos will never be president' since 1970s we wan also serve una.

Tinubu go chop serious breakfast in the coming days. Una think say una dey wise? grin

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Leadforteservic: 8:32pm On May 28, 2022
Na wa o
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by wingmanIII: 8:32pm On May 28, 2022
Milito:

Wike supported Tambuwal the last time that it was the turn of Northerners.

Why can't Tambuwal return the favour now that it is the turn of Southerners??
It's the turn of South easterners else nobody's turn.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 8:32pm On May 28, 2022
Peter Obi is working for Atiku. He left the PDP in other give a fighting chance for Atiku to cling it. These dirty politician are just using our heads.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Igbofam2: 8:32pm On May 28, 2022
Accredited deletes are 767 out of 774. Delegates are short by 7 in a tight race between Atiku, Wike and Saraki

Wike looking more favourable though.

This lady talking about Saraki and praising him now is just a fool

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:32pm On May 28, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

yorubas are praying for Wike to emerge in PDP, so that Tinubu can have a walk over in the main elections, when they are not even sure jabagbantis will survive primaries. Mugus grin grin

GEJ is coming. grin
You noticed. All of a sudden wike is their darling in pdp. These guys never fail to amuse me. See seunmsg supporting wike lol.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Reader530(m): 8:33pm On May 28, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Shut up your mouth, na the breakfast wey una cook with 'Ibos will never be president' since 1970s we wan also serve una.

Tinubu go chop serious breakfast in the coming days. Una think say una dey wise? grin
All hands on deck
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Zchi1052(m): 8:33pm On May 28, 2022
Still following
Although all of them seems confused and pointing fingers up and down

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Dirpetaner: 8:34pm On May 28, 2022
my mind is only on the weell0dressed police and how dey can eat from the spoils...lol
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Philipponzaghi: 8:35pm On May 28, 2022
Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku.

E don finish for Wike.

10 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:35pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:

”Picking the party’s ticket” but being TROUNCED in the general elections is meaningless…
Wike is a TERRIBLE candidate, and while they’re all thieves, his looting (and thuggery) is SHAMELESS

>

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Ashez: 8:35pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:
I’m very confident that Wike will pick the party’s presidential ticket at the end of the day. The North has had its turn from 2015 to date. From May 29, 2023, it’s the south’s turn. All the delegates of PDP and APC should vote for only southern aspirants. 2023 must be an all southern affairs.
Simple and short.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by vicdom(m): 8:35pm On May 28, 2022
Breaking:
Gov. Tambuwal steps down for Atiku. ���

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Igbofam2: 8:35pm On May 28, 2022
See Tambuwal stepping down for Atiku cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Ebubu3: 8:35pm On May 28, 2022
Tambuwal don resign collapse him delegates to Atiku grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by marsman: 8:36pm On May 28, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Lol, You will eventually eat this breakfast. Peter Chicken Obi is just the beginning of the equation. You will have sense by force by fire.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by xynerise: 8:36pm On May 28, 2022
Igbofam2:
See Tambuwal stepping down for Atiku cheesy

Northerners know the game of politics well. Igbos na learner for politics

8 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 8:36pm On May 28, 2022
>
Tambuwal steps down…
And throws his SUPPORT to Atiku

>
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Hier(m): 8:36pm On May 28, 2022
Seun:
Getting ready to vote

Chief, are you live at the venue grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (37) (Reply)

Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo / Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" / I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.