Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) (118243 Views)

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by ShadowWalker00(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
They want Wike to pick the ticket so that it will be easy if tinubu get the Apc ticket
Tinubu sef will not pray to face Wike cheesy cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 28, 2022
As always, this is not for deserters, it's for those strong willed men. By the time this ends, Atiku's name will reverberated on every social media again as the PDP flagbearer in the usual way. I expect Saraki to give him a good fight, as for others, well, like I said, they are just OTHERS.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2022
ShadowWalker00:

Tinubu sef will not pray to face Wike cheesy cheesy.

Nigeria is not Rivers, with Pdp having fewer states, Wike winning SS will not be enough, PDP needs a Northern candidate to stand a chance.Peter Obi will split their votes in the South

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:09pm On May 28, 2022
See as all dem face burn-burn finish? grin
If na woman now, dem go dey sing “who tif my bleasssshing, my precious blesssssshing”!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Mikolo70(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2022
fergie001:
Security is water-tight
Hot or warm or cold water.. PDP SLAVE
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by bonnyhope: 2:11pm On May 28, 2022
Any time any day give it to PDP

When it comes to coordination

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by meetme01: 2:12pm On May 28, 2022
The game is between Atiku and Saraki. Others are just jokers.

If either wins, the tent will now shift to APC's candidate. With 774 candidates, it will be either be Tinubu or Osinbajo except there is consensus which is doubtful at this stage.

The third force will now come in.

2023 go sweet die

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by chatinent: 2:12pm On May 28, 2022
It's actually between Atiku and Wike. Others na jara. A northerner becoming flag-bearer is a failure for PDP. They know.

Won't it be stupidity for PDP to hold the primaries today? That'll be an easy win for the APC.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fredoooooo: 2:12pm On May 28, 2022
The greatest disaster to Nigeria politics ..PDP , NEVER EVER AGAIN

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by elfiddy(m): 2:13pm On May 28, 2022
Exactly. They are stupid for still holding it today.

starstaz:
Ideally, PDP should have shamed both yeye inec and APC by delaying their presidential convention to 6/7.
Make everybody craze all together
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by ovie8200: 2:13pm On May 28, 2022
bottlewater1:
Anything north is offside

Anyways none of these people can win the election come 2023

Then you can win? Oh, ur old pant wetting grandpap!

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Viraltrends123: 2:14pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:

Just because it’s the turn of the south. An undiluted 16 years northern rule will be very bad for the south. In fact, the south may never smell Aso Rock again if we allow that to happen. Be wise.
How did the north rule for 16 years, Obasanjo and Johnathan 14 years, Yar'adua and buhari 10 years.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 2:14pm On May 28, 2022
ShadowWalker00:

Dino melaye shocked.

Me been thinking Katsina is for Saraki, and small part for Wike.

So Katsina is Atikulating shocked.

No,shema is with wike
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by 43Ronin: 2:15pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:
I’m very confident that Wike will pick the party’s presidential ticket at the end of the day. The North has had its turn from 2015 to date. From May 29, 2023, it’s the south’s turn. All the delegates of PDP and APC should vote for only southern aspirants. 2023 must be an all southern affairs.

Umm, so that it can be landslide victory for ur apc. Face apc & leave pdp alone.

11 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by RaptObserver: 2:15pm On May 28, 2022
If PDP don't give the ticket to Wike how will they campaign to convince Southern voters to vote for their party? APC can still zone presidency to South and win Atiku

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by ShadowWalker00(m): 2:17pm On May 28, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nigeria is not Rivers, with Pdp having fewer states, Wike winning SS will not be enough, PDP needs a Northern candidate to stand a chance.Peter Obi will split their votes in the South
With a strong northerner as vp Wike will have a good chance.

Same can be said for Tinubu.

For Peter Obi nonsense he won't get up to 10,000 votes in South East.

It is still Wike that will carry the day in South East, amd South South.

Anyways let him win ticket, me I sha like as una dey underestimate Wike.

You people won't even see him coming.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by 43Ronin: 2:17pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:

Just because it’s the turn of the south. An undiluted 16 years northern rule will be very bad for the south. In fact, the south may never smell Aso Rock again if we allow that to happen. Be wise.

You did not think of that when u were iscarioting GEJ away. Let the best candidate win north or south

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by gentleguy1975: 2:18pm On May 28, 2022
My brother is coasting home to victory!
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by ShadowWalker00(m): 2:21pm On May 28, 2022
garfield1:

No,shema is with wike
I thought Shema, and Saraki are best of friends.

Anyways, I know Wike win get some Katsina votes his boy Lado won the governor primaries.

But this one that Dino is nah famzing Katsina is surprising to me.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by bonnyhope: 2:21pm On May 28, 2022
starstaz:
Ideally, PDP should have shamed both yeye inec and APC by delaying their presidential convention to 6/7.
Make everybody craze all together

No

Everything has been planned already

Hotels booked, Mobilisation, Logistics and so on

And again what effect does it make

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:22pm On May 28, 2022
RaptObserver:
If PDP don't give the ticket to Wike how will they campaign to convince Southern voters to vote for their party? APC can still zone presidency to South and win Atiku
Its simple, since 1999,the south has had 8yrs with Obasanjo and 5years with Jonathan under Pdp while North has had just 2 years with yaradua
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by tamdun: 2:22pm On May 28, 2022
fergie001:
H.E Hon. Salisu Yusuf Majigiri lead Katsina State delegates for accreditation

Behind the Hon in the first picture, is a familiar face.
Dino the loser grin
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Samueltemi337(m): 2:22pm On May 28, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Peter obil split which votes

if Wike gets the ticket he will win all the SS and SE states massively

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by garfield1: 2:23pm On May 28, 2022
ShadowWalker00:

I thought Shema, and Saraki are best of friends.

Anyways, I know Wike win get some Katsina votes his boy Lado won the governor primaries.

But this one that Dino is nah famzing Katsina is surprising to me.

Melaye is a clown,he is there a accidentally..... Schema is part of wike campaign team and now lado has won.wike has this

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2022
Samueltemi337:
Peter obil split which votes

if Wike gets the ticket he will win all the SS states massively
SS votes won't be enough because Peter Obi would win SE

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by ShadowWalker00(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
fredoooooo:
[/s]
Apc killer party.

Party of Killer Herdsmen terrorists.

Party of Protesters killer.

Party that turned Dollar to 610 Naira.

Party of regular ASUU strike.

Party of Bandits.

Party of Agf stealing 80 billion.

Party of corruption.

Never Again Apc.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Franky70(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2022
Abage oh PO supporters

What if APC fyck Tinubu up and he decides to join Labour party and make PO his vice

Una go still vote for them??
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Asianjollof007: 2:25pm On May 28, 2022
We all know they are giving it to atiku, they should stop all these senrenren
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by RaptObserver: 2:25pm On May 28, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Its simple, since 1999,the south has had 8yrs with Obasanjo and 5years with Jonathan under Pdp while North has had just 2 years with yaradua

Will southerners vote for Atiku? I just want APC to leave government I don't care who is in PDP

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by OLADD: 2:25pm On May 28, 2022
fredoooooo:
If PDP is the °greatest disaster° what then do you call APC? You are nothing but a f00l.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Karlman: 2:26pm On May 28, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Wike no go gree easily

Tinubu people are rallying round Wike!
For una mind una get sense!
Chicken sense!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo / Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" / I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.