Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) (118573 Views)

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 3:55pm On May 28, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
100% behind Governor Nyesom Wike for PDP primary.

I like his underdog story. From a relatively unknown Local Government chairman to a possible flag bearer for Presidency in the two national parties. Lol. I can't hate him.

Wike will get at least, 300 votes. Even if he loses.

Not so much an “underdog” story as a looting one…
He has BOUGHT his way to “possible flag bearer” using state resources!

>

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Adex2442: 3:56pm On May 28, 2022
donleo92:
we need create thread " How to be a party Delegate"

see I want to be a party Delegate oh. infact I want to join politics

Where are they showing the videos
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:56pm On May 28, 2022
Frigga13:

Are you around ?

Guess you understand Hausa and seeing the political game
Take the money and ...

Take the money and do what? grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

You guys won’t seize to impress…. I guess it’s the national loot so take it and Yahoo the kick backer
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 3:57pm On May 28, 2022
SledgeHammerer:
Jesuuuuuuuuuuuu
Na your bargajn power matter nah cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2022
Lol…pdp women leader don hammer for this decoration contract wey she collect so

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by poiZon: 3:58pm On May 28, 2022
Basic123:

Saraki doesn't have NYSC certificate and he is not licensed to practise in nigeria.

Its a fact that his enemies can you against him!
But they are not aware?
U dey make statement, come put question sign... U wan confuse confusion?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 3:59pm On May 28, 2022
hope4nigeria:
tell that mumu civil defense woman to give that dog food

grin grin grin

I was thinking exactly the same thing…
The women are fat, while the dog is all skin and bones!

>
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 4:00pm On May 28, 2022
Atiku Abubakar arrives the venue

Order of Proceedings

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by hopman98: 4:04pm On May 28, 2022
fergie001:

Order of Proceedings
bad guy don show. Pls i need guidelines on how to become a party delegate b4 2027. I must cashout

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 4:05pm On May 28, 2022
Frigga13:

AREyou on ground like this ?

Make I take you round
you are behind

I am telling you authentic antecedents of these guys

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by poiZon: 4:06pm On May 28, 2022
petrage:
You are sound enough to understand the context of my statement. I am against the 'slavery mentality' Southerners display during elections and the Northerners keep intimidating them. In 2019 all hands were on deck because it's a Northern affair, 2023 that should be the turn of the Southerners, it's now talk of competence, zoning doesn't matter more annoying this useless PDP rubbished the arrangement by throwing the ticket open.
Revert ur painment back to 2015...

No be today ur painment and sabi body supposed start...

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Frigga13: 4:07pm On May 28, 2022
ChristoBam:

I've got someone there and nothing's being shared.

If there's anything it would have been shared during the personal consultations by these candidates.

The process this year is not perfect but certainly not like the one of 2019. That's why you have top candidates losing primaries scandalously this year.

Atiku!!!!! Just enter ...

No money is being share or bribed ba?

Tell that your somebody .. to go and snore for secretariate
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by ObosiLandlord(m): 4:08pm On May 28, 2022
fergie001:

Order of Proceedings
When is the programme starting?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:08pm On May 28, 2022
Basic123:
Saraki doesn't have NYSC certificate and he is not licensed to practise in nigeria.

Its a fact that his enemies can you against him!
But they are not aware?

I personally don’t think Saraki stands a chance…
But is he practicing in Nigeria? Is he running for NMA president?

Abegi leave stone, chop rice…
So many Nigerians love to indulge in chasing shadows in derogation of substance. SMH

>

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Frigga13: 4:08pm On May 28, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you are behind

e

I Dey ground like this you dey show vanguard

ARe you normal?

Power to the people
North 2023

6 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by ObosiLandlord(m): 4:09pm On May 28, 2022
ChristoBam:

I've got someone there and nothing's being shared.

If there's anything it would have been shared during the personal consultations by these candidates.

The process this year is not perfect but certainly not like the one of 2019. That's why you have top candidates losing primaries scandalously this year.
Is the person one of the party delegate?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by ObosiLandlord(m): 4:10pm On May 28, 2022
Frigga13:
e

I Dey ground like this you dey show vanguard

ARe you normal?

Power to the people
North 2023
Asgard, Wike will humble your Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Frigga13: 4:12pm On May 28, 2022
Later things ... let have fun

Any nairaland here .. let somebody hookup for nairaland doings cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 4:12pm On May 28, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you are behind

I was just reading his comments.

Ortom is full Wike.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 4:14pm On May 28, 2022
South 2023 is all I want ooooo
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 4:14pm On May 28, 2022

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 4:14pm On May 28, 2022

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by SIMONEKPA7: 4:14pm On May 28, 2022
But Atiku na movement sha. He looks presidential that can't be said of wike

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by SledgeHammerer: 4:20pm On May 28, 2022
fergie001:
Bala Mohammed - $5000 sharing sparingly, he won't score. Zero for him!

Atiku to Delegates - $10,000/delegate; Wike - $15000/delegate

New Information: Atiku is now levelling it up.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah........ I'm loving this commentary.
Liverpool vs real madrid

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 4:20pm On May 28, 2022
fergie001:

Instead of me vying for Gov, it looks like I will start contesting for Delegate ooooo

Make I start from delegate first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by fergie001: 4:21pm On May 28, 2022
Kyase:

Make I start from delegate first
Help me check whether space dey for APC.

I hear say Dem wan lynch State Chair, APC Benue grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Uniquekriss(m): 4:22pm On May 28, 2022
If Atiku wins then it means PDP aren't ready for anything serious in 2023...

Like for Wike, Share for Atiku.

8 Likes 16 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by donleo92(m): 4:23pm On May 28, 2022
Adex2442:

Where are they showing the videos
on channels television

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:24pm On May 28, 2022
angry
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:24pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:
Just because it’s the turn of the south. An undiluted 16 years northern rule will be very bad for the south. In fact, the south may never smell Aso Rock again if we allow that to happen. Be wise.

As a Southerner….
I’d just rather have a COMPETENT president any day (regardless of zone) than an incompetent Southern one.

This STUPID zoning drivel is just a disguise for politicians’ turn-by-turn, chop-I-chop BS…
One reason I am often unsympathetic to Nigerian masses - we SUPPORT this BS and thus DESERVE our leaders!

>

5 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by SledgeHammerer: 4:24pm On May 28, 2022
fergie001:

I was just reading his comments.

Ortom is full Wike.

100%
Re: PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) by Kyase(m): 4:27pm On May 28, 2022
fergie001:

Help me check whether space dey for APC.

I hear say Dem wan lynch State Chair, APC Benue grin

I still dey look if space dey

Gemade and e boys dey para, dey flogging too much yesterday.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply)

Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo / Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" / I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.