Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Peter Obi Is The Best Candidate To Lead This Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is The Best Candidate To Lead This Country (388 Views)

See The Men That Wants To Lead This Country / I Believe Lai Mohammed Can Lead This Country 2023 / Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is The Best Candidate To Lead This Country by iamgprince: 1:09pm On May 28, 2022
I don't need to write an epistle, but i must say this. The best person to lead this country forward is Peter Obi, forget about ethnic differences, if we really want a good leader Peter Obi is the sure bet.
Why i am saying this, this man (Peter Obi) has shown us what it takes to be a quality leader either by manners, education, quality, credibility, ability and so on. I don't need to reiterate everything as the man has the ability to make a good leader.
For some of us that will go with this transactional politician come next year presidential election, i pity you. You heard that clearly i really pity you.
Vote for the right candidate and forget about political party preferences. I come in peace.
Goodluck choosing how you want this country to go.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Best Candidate To Lead This Country by godliman: 1:11pm On May 28, 2022
I evil curse upon Nigeria will not allow her do the right thing. They are planning to chose another set of Crooks but God will not allow it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Best Candidate To Lead This Country by Mooh247: 1:12pm On May 28, 2022
cool

Peter Obi traveled to London wearing one cloth and washing it by himself..... O yes he is the best

Peter Obi has one wrist watch

Peter Obis son has no car at 30

Peter Obi leaves in a boys quarter wow Obi is great

Peter Obi turned Anambra to Dubai... Wow thank you Obi

Anambra is the safest state in Nigeria

In fact anyone who fail to vote Obi is a bigot, tribalist, terrorist , urchin and miscreant paid agent

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is The Best Candidate To Lead This Country by DamianX: 1:13pm On May 28, 2022
Peter Obi the greatest
Tinubu and his urchins worship and fall before you.

The oluwa of all timubu Urchins
Re: Peter Obi Is The Best Candidate To Lead This Country by Tmberwolf1: 1:13pm On May 28, 2022
GBAM!!!
Re: Peter Obi Is The Best Candidate To Lead This Country by Baawaa(m): 1:14pm On May 28, 2022
Peter Obi has no bearing politically
Re: Peter Obi Is The Best Candidate To Lead This Country by Bluntguy: 1:20pm On May 28, 2022
Baawaa:
Peter Obi has no bearing politically
Just as you have no bearing on this thread.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Atiku Finally Wins PDP Primaries. Wike Second!!! / Anybody Calling Wike Brave Is An Idiot / Alimosho Federal Constituency: Ayuba Won APC House Of Rep. Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.