Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Igbo Text,story,peotry Books For Money! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Igbo Text,story,peotry Books For Money! (1993 Views)

Step By Step Ultrasound Books For Sale / (pictures) New Novels, Storybooks And Christain Books For Sale @ Take-away Price / High Demand E-books For Women And Their Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Text,story,peotry Books For Money! by ifyalways(f): 8:08am On Jul 17, 2011
Do you own a bookstore in lagos and currently have Igbo bible,books in stock?Do you have used but still clean old Igbo textbooks,story books?You can exchange them for cash now.
Please leave either your email address or phone number here and (if possible)the title of the book you have.
Re: Igbo Text,story,peotry Books For Money! by missfendi: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2012
scam

ifyalways: Do you own a bookstore in lagos and currently have Igbo bible,books in stock?Do you have used but still clean old Igbo textbooks,story books?You can exchange them for cash now.
Please leave either your email address or phone number here and (if possible)the title of the book you have.
Re: Igbo Text,story,peotry Books For Money! by missfendi: 11:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
ifyalways: Do you own a bookstore in lagos and currently have Igbo bible,books in stock?Do you have used but still clean old Igbo textbooks,story books?You can exchange them for cash now.

spammer, proceed with caution
Re: Igbo Text,story,peotry Books For Money! by missfendi: 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2012

This is spam, proceed with caution

THIS POSTER IS A SPAMMER AND 419 (SEE COMPUTERS - BULK EMAIL POST UNDER HER PROFILE)

ifyalways: Please house,Is there any way or software that i can create like say 150 email addresses within 2 hrs daily?
NOTE:software that can create NOT send bulk mails ooo.
thanksĀ  smiley
Re: Igbo Text,story,peotry Books For Money! by 11thGoldTREE: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
ifyalways:
Do you own a bookstore in lagos and currently have Igbo bible,books in stock?Do you have used but still clean old Igbo textbooks,story books?You can exchange them for cash now.
hello I hope u r good good
Re: Igbo Text,story,peotry Books For Money! by ifyalways(f): 4:36am On Sep 24, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
hello I hope u r good good
Yes im good smiley
Re: Igbo Text,story,peotry Books For Money! by 11thGoldTREE: 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
ifyalways:
Yes im good smiley
oh wow. Long time. Just seen your mention. I later posted my writing on your competition but it's been long sha. Nice to have you around
Re: Igbo Text,story,peotry Books For Money! by ifyalways(f): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
oh wow. Long time. Just seen your mention. I later posted my writing on your competition but it's been long sha. Nice to have you around
Really?I will check it out but watch out, the last writing competition for the year will come up sometime early December and i will try to be generous cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Text,story,peotry Books For Money! by 11thGoldTREE: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
ifyalways:
Really?I will check it out but watch out, the last writing competition for the year will come up sometime early December and i will try to be generous cheesy
thanks do check it out. I hope we're both alive by December. Have a great day
Re: Igbo Text,story,peotry Books For Money! by Motirayo2018(f): 12:41am On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=ifyalways post=82963580]. Ma I was unable to reply on my thread. What. Can I do

Re: Igbo Text,story,peotry Books For Money! by ifyalways(f): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=Motirayo2018 post=83236289][/quote]
You were possibly banned. I will ask one of the moderators to unban you.
Re: Igbo Text,story,peotry Books For Money! by Motirayo2018(f): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2019
ifyalways:

You were possibly banned. I will ask one of the moderators to unban you.

Good morning ma,
Re: Igbo Text,story,peotry Books For Money! by ifyalways(f): 11:43am On Oct 18, 2019
Motirayo2018:

Good morning ma,
Good morning

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Text,story,peotry Books For Money! by Motirayo2018(f): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2019
ifyalways:
Good morning

You said something about fire out break yesterday, where?how?

Hope no body was injured
Re: Igbo Text,story,peotry Books For Money! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
A certain moniker ifyalways hosted a competition and when I won, I didn't get the price. She is going all over nairaland calling me names without me trolling her. She is deliberately provoking a fight which is against rule 2.

https://www.nairaland.com/3266559/man-gazzuz/3#86048002
She is also posting my private information, my account details all over nairaland, making me prone to fraud.... This is against rule 10.

I am disappointed at the level of bais going on on nairaland. https://www.nairaland.com/3266559/man-gazzuz/2#85951984

Cc seun mynd44
Re: Igbo Text,story,peotry Books For Money! by ifyalways(f): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
BLUELemon:
A certain moniker ifyalways hosted a competition and when I won, I didn't get the price. She is going all over nairaland calling me names without me trolling her. She is deliberately provoking a fight which is against rule 2.

She is also posting my private information, my account details all over nairaland, making me prone to fraud.... This is against rule 10.

I am disappointed at the level of bais going on on nairaland. https://www.nairaland.com/3266559/man-gazzuz/2#85951984

Cc seun mynd44
A compound foool is going about leaking my last toe nail because he posted his account details on NLD and instead of him to ask me to unquote him, he stupidly called the moderators on me as if i begged him to put him empty account details online.

I am entertained by the foolery cheesy
cc everyone

1 Like

Re: Igbo Text,story,peotry Books For Money! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
BLUELemon:

Cc seun mynd44

You won and you didn't get the prize? Why?

I mean, why only you? There were about 20 other winners that have been disbursed their winnings without much ado. Why is yours different?

You are here crying wolf when you were the one who started the drama by making a spurious claim.

Now you are here playing the victim...

I saw all chats, screenshots, posts that have been made so far...and I have been following...

Let me waka pass...make I no too talk before e go be like say this guy like wahala
Re: Igbo Text,story,peotry Books For Money! by ifyalways(f): 5:53am On Jan 24, 2020
NosaJBourne:

You won and you didn't get the prize? Why?

I mean, why only you? There were about 20 other winners that have been disbursed their winnings without much ado. Why is yours different?

You are here crying wolf when you were the one who started the drama by making a spurious claim.

Now you are here playing the victim...

I saw all chats, screenshots, posts that have been made so far...and I have been following...

Let me waka pass...make I no too talk before e go be like say this guy like wahala
He could have just asked me to unquote him, very easy and simple as opposed to calling the mods and typing that trash.

He wants to play the victim/emotional card with me cheesy
Haaaa, he don jam Tipper bu aja.

We go play the game wella.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Colorful Stone Coated Metal Roofing Tiles? / Youwin For Women / Buy A Land In Portharcourt as Low as #400,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.