Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina (23575 Views)

Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason / Senator Oloriegbe, Who Defeated Bukola Saraki In 2019 Fails To Get Return Ticket / Fatuhu Muhammed Builds A New House In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:17pm On May 28, 2022
Even their people wan flush them out angry
Re: Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina by Foreigna2: 3:20pm On May 28, 2022
3seriez:
His nephew stepped on toes plus his arrogance is what finished him.

What of Bashir Ahmad?
What about the other coward sharing GLK but ran away from primaries.
Re: Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 28, 2022
AiooAi:

Not s fast, Buhari has infected Osinbanjo just like in horror films. So if voted, Osinbanjo will likely continue with Buhariasm until all the Nigeria citizens are Buharised grin
we will not the disease the second time nah
Re: Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina by Mandate2023: 3:34pm On May 28, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:
yorubas: 'Oh that's very good, it means buhari no longer have influence in the party, our jagaban will defeat him and his candidate in the primaries. grin grin

grin

Continue to dey hawk yoruba matter grin

2 Likes

Re: Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina by Mandate2023: 3:37pm On May 28, 2022
Kenny9857:

You are very stupid for generalizing this shit, who told you all the Yorubas are supporting Tinubu ?? Oponu osi

Na their hate even make some of us dey support tinubu......ipigs no get sense

1 Like

Re: Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina by Temitope250th: 3:58pm On May 28, 2022
Useless people set of people, they have ruin this country down. God we save us in this country.
Re: Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina by Kenny9857(m): 4:00pm On May 28, 2022
Foreigna2:

You are just a directionless noisemaker. Go and pick up a ticket and contest.
You are mad, idiot.
You better Fu*k off my mention undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina by wiseoneking: 4:29pm On May 28, 2022
Latakia:
May we never LABOUR in pain like Obi Pandora
I would labor like Obi if it must be in vain than to soil my hand in the things that would distort my conscience forever. That's how to model your future generations in great beauty and honor. Unfortunately, we are in a society where your likes would rather exchange their souls or even their parents for the sake of dirty politics.
Re: Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina by azikiweironsi(m): 4:44pm On May 28, 2022
I'm I surprised ? BIG CAPITAL NO.
My last visit to Daura, it was glaring that love for Buhari was at its lowest.
Lack of power supply in Daura that claimed to be his local government shows the man is a total failure. Insecurity ? Abeg don't even talk about it.
Very shameful.
Re: Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina by Rainbow219(m): 4:54pm On May 28, 2022
We are bringing change to our politics in Katsina state angry
Re: Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina by Bbbw: 4:54pm On May 28, 2022
Good
Re: Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina by Okoroawusa: 4:55pm On May 28, 2022
I love this spirit of non-interference by PMB ... that's the way it's supposed to be. Let the people do the talking.

I Love PMB
Re: Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina by Pompoly: 4:55pm On May 28, 2022
All bubu DNA in Nigeria will be washed come 2023
Re: Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina by Okoroawusa: 4:56pm On May 28, 2022
azikiweironsi:
I'm I surprised ? BIG CAPITAL NO.
My last visit to Daura, it was glaring that love for Buhari was at its lowest.
Lack of power supply in Daura that claimed to be his local government shows the man is a total failure. Insecurity ? Abeg don't even talk about it.
Very shameful.
You are talking out of point? Are you aware? This is an APC primary election not PDP own
Re: Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina by 3seriez(m): 5:32pm On May 28, 2022
Foreigna2:

What of Bashir Ahmad?
What about the other coward sharing GLK but ran away from primaries.
They are all collecting.. Lol
Re: Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I love this spirit of non-interference by PMB ... that's the way it's supposed to be. Let the people do the talking.

I Love PMB

Non interference or him being rejected as a total failure. Its only a dead country like Nigeria that would elect a bigoted clueless illiterates as a president. A quota system paper general. Shiorrr kelebe! Tueh!
Re: Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina by gratefulheart(m): 6:00pm On May 28, 2022
They've all chopped breakfast. It shows the people are angry with them and their president.

vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/buharis-nephew-7-others-lose-apc-return-ticket/
Re: Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina by annyz: 7:30pm On May 28, 2022
This is payback time
Re: Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina by omohayek: 7:38pm On May 28, 2022
Some of you are so busy expressing your hatred for Buhari that you completely fail to see the real good news here: that Buhari's own nephew and several other incumbents could actually lose this election show that it was indeed free and fair. Furthermore, at least some sections of the electorate are finally growing beyond mindlessly throwing their vote behind a candidate merely because he has a familiar name. Anyone who truly desires a less corrupted political process should be happy about this development, whatever it may or may not signify for Buhari's name-power.

3 Likes

Re: Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina by godofuck231: 7:44pm On May 28, 2022
Whooping bunch of failed herders
Re: Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina by Latakia(f): 7:49pm On May 28, 2022
wiseoneking:
I would labor like Obi if it must be in vain than to soil my hand in the things that would distort my conscience forever. That's how to model your future generations in great beauty and honor. Unfortunately, we are in a society where your likes would rather exchange their souls or even their parents for the sake of dirty politics.
May we never LABOUR in pain like Obi Pandora
Re: Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina by ArewaNorth: 11:43pm On May 28, 2022
Sunnycliff:
Hahahah! Buhari effect donnde ckear zonebs eyes, one by one

I was in Daura yesterday and throughout APC Gubernatorial and HoR primary election. Buhari doesn't influence such kind of situations except may be some people close to him to do so in his name. Abdulkarim, Fmr security officer who was sacked for shooting case at state house also lost Gubernatorial race with only 7 votes despite being close ally to the President. Fatihu is very y popular among masses but he has issues with party's political class and delegates in Daura.
I think Katsina has the best, non influenced primary election so far; Masato remained neutral and candidate of Mangal also lost Gubernatorial race who always have influence in the state's politics...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin / Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources / Unpaid Bills: Electricity Supply To Shagari’s House Cut Off, Restored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.