Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

War In APC As Tinubu, Others Told To ‘Forget’ Presidential Ambitions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War In APC As Tinubu, Others Told To ‘Forget’ Presidential Ambitions (4109 Views)

Ohanaeze: Why Tinubu, Osinbajo Should Drop Their Presidential Ambitions / APC Blames Individuals’ Presidential Ambitions For Agitations In Party / Malami, Others Sacrifice Presidential Ambitions For Buhari's 3rd Term Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War In APC As Tinubu, Others Told To ‘Forget’ Presidential Ambitions by Jack005(m): 4:20pm On May 28, 2022
A source privy the the presidency told my boss almost the same thing.. But it wouldn't be fair to Tinubu and the rest even though I don't like Tinubu.. How would they feel? This is the height of betrayal.
Re: War In APC As Tinubu, Others Told To ‘Forget’ Presidential Ambitions by Jack005(m): 4:23pm On May 28, 2022
TallerKola:
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts.
Are you a robot? This is the only thing you tinubu urchins type here everytime.

1 Like

Re: War In APC As Tinubu, Others Told To ‘Forget’ Presidential Ambitions by popesco123: 4:26pm On May 28, 2022
Coconut head dull brain. I guess your local school did not teach you that the sun rises from the east in geography . Olodo!

uote author=KingKO22 post=113254316] grin Beer parlor journalist to suit the miscreants from falling sun

Without Tinubus name, no news sell[/quote]
Re: War In APC As Tinubu, Others Told To ‘Forget’ Presidential Ambitions by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 28, 2022
God1000:
Where are the leaders of tomorrow? I don't understand why young Nigerians keep supporting these old men
Lol. They're still in ambience till they grow grey hairs. Look at them hurling insults at one another in different threads, all in defense of their preferred 'evil' (not that there's a saint in the polity anyway).
It's a circle of interest for them; it always has been, and always will be
Re: War In APC As Tinubu, Others Told To ‘Forget’ Presidential Ambitions by SledgeHammerer: 4:37pm On May 28, 2022
SATANICALLY:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/28/exclusive-war-apc-party-tinubu-osinbajo-amaechi-others-told-%E2%80%98forget%E2%80%99-presidential-primary

This fake news is for fools
Re: War In APC As Tinubu, Others Told To ‘Forget’ Presidential Ambitions by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:45pm On May 28, 2022
Eba Igbo
Re: War In APC As Tinubu, Others Told To ‘Forget’ Presidential Ambitions by Kingnelson9: 5:01pm On May 28, 2022
Tinubu joins SDP soon...
Re: War In APC As Tinubu, Others Told To ‘Forget’ Presidential Ambitions by LordIsaac(m): 5:07pm On May 28, 2022
If they try it, South-West will sink APC! That's a no-brainer.
Re: War In APC As Tinubu, Others Told To ‘Forget’ Presidential Ambitions by 9jahotblog: 5:20pm On May 28, 2022
BREAKING: EFCC agents storm PDP primary election venue

Some officers of the Economic Financial Crime Commission have just stormed the MKO Abiola International Stadium, Abuja, the venue of the Peoples Democratic Party primary election.

The officers arrived the venue around 4:4opm but the purpose of their visit is unknown.

Details later…

https://punchng.com/breaking-efcc-agents-storm-pdp-primary-election-venue/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2I7KWz4kqfx8xVYsngsx24UQ5okMI_hoLDI_bNHePDipemX4NITVriuDQ#Echobox=1653754612

Re: War In APC As Tinubu, Others Told To ‘Forget’ Presidential Ambitions by Nigerialabalaba: 5:32pm On May 28, 2022
SATANICALLY:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/28/exclusive-war-apc-party-tinubu-osinbajo-amaechi-others-told-%E2%80%98forget%E2%80%99-presidential-primary
Tales by moonlight. SW votes for GEJ no possible so APC fit go manage d votes of Aso rock cabal and awon ndi 5%ters grin
Sowore o kare o, d way u dey totori awon omo ibo

1 Share

Re: War In APC As Tinubu, Others Told To ‘Forget’ Presidential Ambitions by Bravetunde: 5:54pm On May 28, 2022
Jack005:
A source privy the the presidency told my boss almost the same thing.. But it wouldn't be fair to Tinubu and the rest even though I don't like Tinubu.. How would they feel? This is the height of betrayal.
Thievenybu should do the awolowo,if he doesn't like it.
U pity a derty, irritating, Pamperss wearing corruptt theivenubu that is 90 something years old not even ameachi that you pity.
It shows you are a yorobadhd fakke Muslimm.
Re: War In APC As Tinubu, Others Told To ‘Forget’ Presidential Ambitions by Jack005(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2022
Bravetunde:

Thievenybu should do the awolowo,if he doesn't like it.
U pity a derty, irritating, Pamperss wearing corruptt theivenubu that is 90 something years old not even ameachi that you pity.
It shows you are a yorobadhd fakke Muslimm.
grin grin angry
Re: War In APC As Tinubu, Others Told To ‘Forget’ Presidential Ambitions by toneroforever(m): 6:00pm On May 28, 2022
Jagaban has paid his dues in Naija politics. As a statesman,he doesn't necessarily need to be the president to make an impact.I think it's best for Jagaban to stand by the party's decision & support whoever emeges by the end of day. Who knows it might be him.

1 Like

Re: War In APC As Tinubu, Others Told To ‘Forget’ Presidential Ambitions by 1880tamun: 1:16pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Those cabals can never have names cos they don't exist
[/s]
Re: War In APC As Tinubu, Others Told To ‘Forget’ Presidential Ambitions by dochenaj: 8:17pm On May 30, 2022
Tinubu will never step down. Except they have some dirt on him, they can threaten him with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) / CNN Contributor That Exposed Tinubu Links To Notorious Drug Cartel In Chicago / Throwback:NDLEA Bubu Marwa Started Multi-Billion Airline After He Left Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.