Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) (3986 Views)

Atiku Vs. Obi: How Each Of Them Intend To Fix Nigeria's Power Problem / Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals / Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by XerXers: 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Arrogance vs humility

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by Crixxx: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
I am on PETERSIDE.
PO23

24 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by Realist12: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Presence of God or man ? Have you forgotten Tinubu just came back from a knee surgery? You all need to grow past this pettiness. If he wasn't justified to sit while praying he won't be giving the seat .

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by ekineme: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
This is so uncalled for, when you get to Tinubu's age you will understand why he sits instead of kneeling or sitting, beside I heard he went for knee surgery which is another factor.
I am not a Tinubu fan bt @Op, this comparison is lame, and Peter Obi himself will be disappointed in you.
This is not campaign more like mockery.
Pls stop creating Enemies for P.O fans, you can do better.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by ScamHunter: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Haha...one is humble. The other proud. What else? One is entitled, the other is on a rescue mission. One said it's his turn, the other said he isn't desperate to be president, but desperate to make Nigeria work. So choose carefully.

You have been given the choice for redemption or suffering.
Good governance or looting.
Liberty verses gangsterism.

The same choices before you in 2015 are before you again. You can use it or blow it once again.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by Iamgrey5(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
I am happy we are getting the undertone to this Peter Obi hype job.

I hope others who are quite intelligent enough can see the undertone.

Tomorrow I am expecting more of this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by richeeyo(m): 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Igbos are trying so hard because they know it would always be a dream ,no Igbo man shall become president in Nigeria but Biafra,the idiots have stopped talking about Biafra now they are interested in what they themselves callEd zoo
Bloody PIGS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by tamdun: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Am loving the card u are playing, continue playing ur eyes go soon clear

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by Tinubufit: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
And this is campaign too...Obi the enabler of Sar that killed several people in Anambra.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by Obakoolex(m): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Oh lawd! Please God grant this OP and other propagandists brain

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by Parachoko: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
A mosque setting is different from a church setting

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

37 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by SensualMan: 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
It's not about arrogance or humility. In as much as I despise Tinubu I know he has excess humility(pretentious one).

The truth is he's not healthy to squat down. He has bad arthritis. He also has Postrate. So it's a very difficult task for him to squat down.

All the years Tinubu has never been sighted in a mosque but all of a sudden the devil Don dey go mosque.
Tinubu is weak and frail and might fall any moment, reason Seyi is always with him now.

On Asiwaju Peter Ahmed Obama Bola Obi mandate I stand Gidigba! .

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by GreyLaw(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
ekineme:
This is so uncalled for, when you get to Tinubu's age you will understand why he sits instead of kneeling or sitting, beside I heard he went for knee surgery which is another factor.
I am not a Tinubu fan bt @Op, this comparison is lame, and Peter Obi himself will be disappointed in you.

What age? The man said he is 69. Please don't disturb anybody with age here. Buhari is older and also sits on the floor.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by naija4life247: 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
In the presence of Pope is now same as in the presence of God.

You need psychiatric evaluation

30 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
ekineme:
you know how many persons inside that mosque wey get knee problem?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by holluwizzy: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
Who will vote this vegetable?.

Like for Obi and share for vegetable.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
XerXers:
Arrogance vs humility
Nawa for u ooo. U want make him piss for mat? grin
Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Realist12:
Presence of God or man ? Have you forgotten Tinubu just came back from a knee surgery? You all need to grow past this pettiness. If he wasn't justified to sit while praying he won't be giving the seat .

And this is what the country deserves and needs. A man who is physically and mentally fit, honest, and prudent. If you are to recruit a bricklayer, will you recruit one who is in a wheelchair?. Tinubu sits because he is frail. Ask IBB why France became his second home. Old age is not treatable.

The idea that you somehow can be frail and infirm and become a president is simply an oxymoron. Only in Nigeria will a clearly sick old man who is urinating on himself be so shameless to present himself for such an exalted office.

If you want to know how laborious the job of a president is, ask Barack Obama how he got his gray hairs, and that is in a civilized America. We don't need another proxy president. I don't want to be governed by Mc Oluomo and his fellow agberos.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by Realist12: 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
00FFT00:

And this is what the country deserves and needs. A man who is physically and mentally fit, honest, and prudent. If you are to recruit a bricklayer, will you recruit one who is in a wheelchair?. Tinubu sits because he is frail. Ask IBB while France became his second home. Old age is not treatable.

The idea that you somehow can be frail and infirm and become a president is simply an oxymoron. Only in Nigeria will a clearly sick old man who is urinating on himself be so shameless to present himself for such an exalted office.

If you want to know how laborious the job of a president is, ask Barack Obama how he got his gray hairs, and that is in a civilized America. We don't need another proxy president. I don't want to be governed by Mc Oluomo and crew.

hello you are quite naive , a president job is not physical labour. Obama's job isn't physical if your job has to do with mental power you'd grow bald or grey hairs as in the case of Fashola , Osinbajo and Obama etc . But going by your analogy Buhari should be dead by now .
Tinubu understands this better than you that's why he keeps reminding you his job is brain power not physical strength.
As regards Oluomo case where don't we have them? ,that's a black man thing and can't be eradicated now , look in your state you have a pseudopodium of MC Oluomo in your state and he was empowered by a national union until recently which is beyond Lagos power ... now that he's under Lagos authority I can boldly assure you that Lagos will clip his wings administratively and legally.
Lagos state government facilities perform better than Nigerian standards all thanks to Tinubu and we can see that in Fashola that couldn't really perform at the federal level.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by wingmanIII: 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
Realist12:
hello you are quite naive , a president job is not physical labour. Obama's job isn't physical if your job has to do with mental power you'd grow bald or grey hairs as in the case of Fashola , Osinbajo and Obama etc . But going by your analogy Buhari should be dead by now .
Tinubu understands this better than you that's why he keeps reminding you his job is brain power not physical strength.
As regards Oluomo case where don't we have them? ,that's a black man thing and can't be eradicated now , look in your state you have a pseudopodium of MC Oluomo in your state and he was empowered by a national union until recently which is beyond Lagos power ... now that he's under Lagos authority I can boldly assure you that Lagos will clip his wings administratively and legally.
Lagos state government facilities perform better than Nigerian standards all thanks to Tinubu and we can see that in Fashola that couldn't really perform at the federal level.

Bloody!, Bloody liar! Tinubu empowered and made him. Hence the extreme loyalty. Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by Arielle: 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
ekineme:
Thank you. Very well said

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by emkz: 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Las las, na Peter Obi followers dey make people wary of him.

Why would you bring out these pictures to make lame comparisons? Compare them on the basis of their economic policies vis a vis their legacies in their respective states.

In case you don't know, Tinubu had a knee surgery that affects his ability to bend his legs for prayers.

And for your further information, Peter Obi will not ever attack the person of Tinubu. You people need to learn about the man you are promoting.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by Realist12: 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
wingmanIII:

Bloody!, Bloody liar! Tinubu empowered and made him. Hence the extreme loyalty. Stop deceiving yourself.
I feel like hissing so you can hear it . Tinubu clipped him because he's under a national union which should be the right thing a local politician should do . Tinubu was/is an elite Nigerian but he had to understand his polity . That's where you'd goof, they are part of his government , you don't discard them but clip them , if you discard one more will rise . As I said this are our people we have to understand ourselves. Forgive me if NMK irkes you but after he was clipped Simon arose . The best solution is to align with ourselves and up Hold the constitution.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by Echoban: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Op PO should publicly deny u as his PRO. U LL create avoidable enemy for him in d name of trolling.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by wingmanIII: 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Realist12:
I feel like hissing so you can hear it . Tinubu clipped him because he's under a national union which should be the right thing a local politician should do . Tinubu was/is an elite Nigerian but he had to understand his polity . That's where you'd goof, they are part of his government , you don't discard them but clip them , if you discard one more will rise . As I said this are our people we have to understand ourselves. Forgive me if NMK irkes you but after he was clipped Simon arose . The best solution is to align with ourselves and up Hold the constitution.

Trashy, spin. You are doing well. Don't know how much you are paid. These are thugs working for tinubu. You and I know this
Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by Ghostrye: 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
How do you expect a quarter-to-quench ancestor of 90 to kneel or sit on the floor..
It's not arrogance, baba is just tired
Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by Realist12: 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
wingmanIII:

Trashy, spin. You are doing well. Don't know how much you are paid. These are thugs working for tinubu. You and I know this
lol if you say I was paid , my secondary school tuition was paid. And I'm appreciative
Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
Realist12:

Submission such as yours is the reason Tinubu should not be allowed anywhere around Aso Rock.

We have thousands of healthy, morally unencumbered Nigerians who are well qualified to do this job to standards Tinubu can never attain, why do we need a man who ticks all the boxes of what a head of government should not be?.

Of course, only Osinbajo and Fashola are good administrators in Nigeria, they are Yoruba. And we know Osinbajo was a houseboy in Abuja.

You all can crown Tinubu the president of a Yoruba Republic, powered with Yoruba resources, but this is Nigeria, we also lay a substantial amount of the eggs and definitely have an equal say in the grand scheme of things, and we do not want another ailing and morally encumbered head of government.
Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by adedayoa2(f): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
GreyLaw:

What age? The man said he is 69. Please don't disturb anybody with age here. Buhari is older and also sits on the floor.
https://www.nairaland.com/5879928/why-president-buhari-sitting-chair

Are you sure Buhari sits on the floor?
Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
ekineme:

More reason why he isn't feet to be the president.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by Babaken(m): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Crixxx:
I am on PETERSIDE.
PO23

Obi is a force

AM ON PETERSIDE.
Re: Tinubu Vs Obi In The Presence Of God (pictures) by Babaken(m): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
ekineme:
that's why he need to rest and allow the younger one to take charge.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Mocks Obedients After Low Turn Out At Osun Labour Party Mega Rally / 'Vote Out Zulum' Trends On Arewa Twitter / Atiku Abubakar Shown Dozing Off Onboard An Airplane-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.