Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,831 members, 7,866,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Rihanna Conceives An Offspring: See Every One Of The 31 Of Her Pregnancy Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Conceives An Offspring: See Every One Of The 31 Of Her Pregnancy Outfits (527 Views)

Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy / Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised / Did Funke Akindele Lose Her Pregnancy? Why Are Fans Sympathizing With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Conceives An Offspring: See Every One Of The 31 Of Her Pregnancy Outfits by philstone(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2022
Pass on it to Rihanna to totally revise the guidelines of maternity design.
The style-canny Bad Gal — who invited her most memorable kid, a child kid, with accomplice A$AP Rocky on May 13, 2022 — ventured out in one child knock uncovering care for the following while pregnant, from a totally transparent dark Dior dress at Paris Fashion Week to a shining silver Coperni set for a Fenty Beauty fête.
“At the point when I figured out I was pregnant, I contemplated internally, There’s not a chance I will go out to shop in no maternity path,” Vogue’s May 2022 cover star told the magazine.
“Please accept my apologies — it’s an excessive amount of enjoyable to get spruced up. I won’t allow that part to vanish in light of the fact that my body is evolving.”
However, her intense, stomach outlining outfits were about something beyond living it up.
Read More ....https://www.newssourge.com/rihanna-conceives-an-offspring-see-every-one-of-the-31-of-her-pregnancy-outfits/#gsc.tab=0

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Hails Single Mothers, Shares Video Of Her & Other Men Celebrating, S / Funke Akindele Threw JJC Skillz Out Of The House Because He Wasn't Submissive / I’m Fully Prepared To Go To Hell Fire-singer Temmie Ovwasa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.