Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Funke Akindele Threw JJC Skillz Out Of The House Because He Wasn't Submissive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Threw JJC Skillz Out Of The House Because He Wasn't Submissive (525 Views)

I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy / JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing / Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Threw JJC Skillz Out Of The House Because He Wasn't Submissive by Chiamaka0002(f): 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zViK4xuwB8E

Funke Akindele threw JJC Skillz out because he wasn't a submissive husband _facebook feminist.

Re: Funke Akindele Threw JJC Skillz Out Of The House Because He Wasn't Submissive by Befulfilled(f): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
ok
Re: Funke Akindele Threw JJC Skillz Out Of The House Because He Wasn't Submissive by Ecos(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bloody simp
Re: Funke Akindele Threw JJC Skillz Out Of The House Because He Wasn't Submissive by akin0002: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
This one with small yansh self dey talk
Re: Funke Akindele Threw JJC Skillz Out Of The House Because He Wasn't Submissive by judatech: 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
Pray make your woman no get level pass you o!

(1) (Reply)

I Love The Fact That She Gives Me Money” Toyin Lawani’s Husband, Segun Wealth Ma / Beautiful And Curvy Black Girls Ready For A Date / Alao-akala’s Son, Olamijuwonlo Welcomes Twins With Wife After 14 Failed Ivfs, Mi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.