Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,442 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

How To Open Fixed Deposit In A Nigerian Bank: - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Open Fixed Deposit In A Nigerian Bank: (1203 Views)

A Thread To Clarify The current Rates On Fixed Deposit In Nigeria Banks(Exposed) / Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account? / Zenith Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open Fixed Deposit In A Nigerian Bank: by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2011
A friend of mine want to know how to open a fixed deposit in a nigerian bank,but he is not in the country,can he do it from abroad,maybe sign the necessary documents via online??
Re: How To Open Fixed Deposit In A Nigerian Bank: by koksybrwn(m): 7:30am On Jul 18, 2011
I dont think its possible if he doesnt have an account with a Nigerian bank, but if he has, then visit the bank for enquiries
Re: How To Open Fixed Deposit In A Nigerian Bank: by mkmyers45(m): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2011
Actually i dont think its possible maybe at the bank branches abroad
Re: How To Open Fixed Deposit In A Nigerian Bank: by babazak(m): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2011
What you can do in this regards is for you to collect the necessary documents on behalf of your friend,send it to him over there.Let him complete the form,scan the soft copy to the bank at the same time courier the hard copy to them.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Stock Market Reawakening / Which Lending Facility Has The Best Interest Rate / Upland Paddy Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.