Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win (14925 Views)

Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings / Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". (2) (3) (4)

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by Nwibii: 5:11pm On May 28, 2022
OP correct your self.
It's governor of Akwa Ibom state and not Cross Rivers State.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by sonature1: 5:11pm On May 28, 2022
criminalmindz:
Igbo man hate themselves

People are entitled to their political views.

That we share the same tribe doesn't mean we will agree with each other - that's what we call tribalism and it is killing the country.

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by Oludara202: 5:11pm On May 28, 2022
abu12:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/just-in-im-praying-for-wike-to-win-okezie-ikpeazu/

Mumu man, you should hide your face in shame.
I have always known that Abaia is cursed.

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 28, 2022
You are praying for a TOUT to preside over you.
Sir, u are the next in line for Foolishness.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by Trendingbiz042: 5:13pm On May 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Has Anyim Pius Anyim withdrawn from the race?

Indeed Igbo loves themselves
Has Saraki, Tambuwal, Atiku, Bala withdrawn from the case? Foolishness
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:16pm On May 28, 2022
Head dey pain you, are they from same region or even one ethnic altogether angry
Trendingbiz042:

Has Saraki, Tambuwal, Atiku, Bala withdrawn from the case? Foolishness
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by AFONAMARO: 5:17pm On May 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Tribalism is actually the problem of Nigeria.

Is Anyim even a politician?

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by ogmask: 5:18pm On May 28, 2022
Ebubu3:

Politically, yes.

Even in business, it's a dog eat dog kinda relationship.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:19pm On May 28, 2022
I don't know he's a lecturer cheesy
AFONAMARO:

Tribalism is actually the problem of Nigeria.

Is Anyim even a politician?

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by Abujason: 5:19pm On May 28, 2022
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by Abujason: 5:21pm On May 28, 2022
Heavensent01:

you will hear Wike is igbo, ikwerre is igbo

Nooo.
Wike and Ikwerre is Yoruba na
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by Unperturbed2022: 5:21pm On May 28, 2022
Topzee109:
What of Peter obi
He is in the LABOUR ROOM.

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by Enny2013(f): 5:24pm On May 28, 2022
I dnt vote,but I just lyk dis Wike of a man.

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by Heavensent01(m): 5:24pm On May 28, 2022
Abujason:

Nooo.
Wike and Ikwerre is Yoruba na

Ikwerre are geopolitical zone to South south in Rivers state Nigeria, they've all claimed not to be igbo
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by Ambrosini1985: 5:28pm On May 28, 2022
Onye nzuzu Abia state ur prayer is going nowhere
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by ukahrawah: 5:29pm On May 28, 2022
This man is so useless. After Wike wins and so?
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by chatinent: 5:29pm On May 28, 2022
Flyover is actually irrelevant.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by mabea: 5:32pm On May 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Everything about you lots is tribes and tribes alone yet you are busy shouting one Nigeria.

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by mabea: 5:33pm On May 28, 2022
Unperturbed2022:

He is in the LABOUR ROOM.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by Johel(m): 5:34pm On May 28, 2022
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by Deltatoto: 5:36pm On May 28, 2022
Built2last:
Wike and Atiku are battling it in PDP.

If Wike wins. APC will start jubilating. It will be coast to victory.

Wike is not presidential.
nigerians are tired of apc even ur driver or gate man can win any apc candidate.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by iTommysco: 5:38pm On May 28, 2022
If ATIKU WINS, APC IS IN BIG WAHALA

I PRAY HE WIN HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN PULL OUT APC NOW

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by eddie7: 5:38pm On May 28, 2022
WHISPERS COMING OUT OF MOSHOOD ABIOLA STADIUM VENUE OF PDP PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARIES.....
1. Starting bidding/asking price per delegate is $10,000
2. The candidate from Oyel state is willing to offer $30,000 ie matching any $1 offered by ANY candidate to delegate with $3 .
3. The candidate from NW is surprisingly matching the Big Masquerade from NE $ for $ with both of them offering to pay the first asking price of $10,000 per delegate, well below what Oyel man is offering
4. The Candidate from NC is claiming “No money”
5. The governor from NE is mustering 50% of the asking price
6. All other Candidates are offering some miserable amounts in Nigerian Naira , a currency which no self respecting delegate would accept
7. Red Cap strongman of Kano politics is not in race , he’s not even in PDP, but he is around not as a contestant but as a Delegates Agent somehow he has many Kano PDP delegates he is willing to auction to the highest bidder

Interesting show ahead

#COPIED
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by shortIGBOman: 5:39pm On May 28, 2022
Ikpeazu is a failure

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by IDIOTmoderators: 5:44pm On May 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

So Wike is now Igbo?
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by IDIOTmoderators: 5:49pm On May 28, 2022
emmykk:
The candidate with the highest chance of winning are in this order ATIKU,WIKE, SARAKI

But I sincerely know saraki may lock his votes for ATIKU and Should Tambuwal lock for Wike it will be difficult for Atiku.

But because the northern may want to get it Saraki, Tambuwal may lock for Atiku

If nor lock delegates for each other Wike will win because the south west PDP may support him.

We will know who betrayal or lock for each other when the result are out

PDP PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY DELEGATES BY ZONE

North West — 193
South West — 143
South South — 129
North Central — 130
North East — 116
South East — 100

Total — 811

It seems you don't know that Tambuwal are Wike are political enemies.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by BJanta: 5:49pm On May 28, 2022
emmykk:
The candidate with the highest chance of winning are in this order ATIKU,WIKE, SARAKI

But I sincerely know saraki may lock his votes for ATIKU and Should Tambuwal lock for Wike it will be difficult for Atiku.

But because the northern may want to get it Saraki, Tambuwal may lock for Atiku

If nor lock delegates for each other Wike will win because the south west PDP may support him.

We will know who betrayal or lock for each other when the result are out

PDP PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY DELEGATES BY ZONE

North West — 193
South West — 143
South South — 129
North Central — 130
North East — 116
South East — 100

Total — 811

The Southeast is really a dot village, always last in everything. 100 delegates pere even in PDP they think they own.

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by Asianjollof007: 5:55pm On May 28, 2022
I pray wike wins.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by tnerro1(m): 6:00pm On May 28, 2022
Topzee109:
What of Peter obi

Don run go hide

Tinubu, Shettima To Spend ₦10bn On Trips, Meals As Villa’s Animals Get ₦201M / Senate Minority Leader Reacts To Rumours Of Wike Giving Senators $2 Million / 2019 Elections: Fresh Controversy Trails INEC Budget