Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win (14942 Views)

Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings / Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by Milljack: 6:06pm On May 28, 2022
Wike is just a megalomaniac whose ego is being massaged with state resources...a wike emerging will spell doom for the party and signal the Extinction of the party for ever!! Wike is too uncouth and unpresidential...the only state in South south sure for him via delegates vote is cross Rivers where he has pumped in billions
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by Elidrisy20: 6:06pm On May 28, 2022
Topzee109:
What of Peter obi
labor party
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by Kingspin(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Has Anyim Pius Anyim withdrawn from the race?

Indeed Igbo loves themselves
He tries with Peter Obi, but they still complain, online rating..

The best is to move on and leave talkative alone.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by We4all: 6:15pm On May 28, 2022
Wike can NEVER be Nigeria’s president. He is a thug.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by Emmanuel909090: 6:16pm On May 28, 2022
Ikpeazu, you are a failure of a Governor.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by stanluiz(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Ikpeazu is a failure
you dey mind that ugly fat toad. No wonder Abia is a latrine and backward.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by Paulianfa(m): 6:55pm On May 28, 2022
Governor Udom Emmanuel is the governor of cross River state?
Cross River and Akwa Ibom are two different state.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by emezuo17: 6:57pm On May 28, 2022
abu12:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/just-in-im-praying-for-wike-to-win-okezie-ikpeazu/
. The most incompetent governor in the whole world, why won't you support Wike, foolish man without any iota of shame.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by Bayyajidda(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2022
Afamed:
No wonder the Pandora thief left PDP before the disgrace. Even his fellows SE are against him. They know the Pandora thief is not to be trusted.

Slave must serve his master

You should be more concerned on which party your grandpa Tinubu will run to after he's served hot breakfast and disgraced in coming days.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by Abujason: 7:46pm On May 28, 2022
Heavensent01:

Ikwerre are geopolitical zone to South south in Rivers state Nigeria, they've all claimed not to be igbo

No, they not Igbos. They are Yoruba-Chinese.

Do you even know what is a geo-political zone? And you be Ikwerre I guess, as you carry this matter for head so?
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by essentialone(m): 8:11pm On May 28, 2022
Ebubu3:

Politically, yes.

Aspirants from his state includes

1. Sam Ohabuanwa
2. Anyim Plus Anyim
3. Ogbonnaya Onu
4. Orji Uzor Kalu

They simple confused the idiot governor
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by Iykmann(m): 9:32pm On May 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Has Anyim Pius Anyim withdrawn from the race?

Indeed Igbo loves themselves
Are you saying people should only support those from their ethnic group or geopolitical zone?
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by Scamburster(m): 9:39pm On May 28, 2022
Afamed:
No wonder the Pandora thief left PDP before the disgrace. Even his fellows SE are against him. They know the Pandora thief is not to be trusted.

Slave must serve his master
Jobless mofu.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by ZombieSlaughter: 9:53pm On May 28, 2022
Onye oshi, your prayer don fail. grin
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by fortunechy(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2022
Always the last as his name implies...
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by Kfed4ril(m): 11:46pm On May 28, 2022
criminalmindz:
Igbo man hate themselves

Yoruba man loves themselves, that’s why Tinubu an Osibanjo couldn’t step down for one person.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by Okhuadams(m): 12:52am On May 29, 2022
abu12:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/just-in-im-praying-for-wike-to-win-okezie-ikpeazu/
Fortunately Baba God no be say him na dey here prayer ooo but him no here you, you no shout well because million pple dey prayer against am with fire with force come join thunder to balance am
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by IzzyAgu: 1:05pm On May 29, 2022
Ikpeazu, fails always , he is never very reasonable.. He baehaves like a fowl.
Wike kor Wipe ni clowns!
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win by UnknownQueen(f): 2:18am On May 30, 2022
lailo:
Africans and miracle grin

Pretender offline and hypocrite online.
Urinates and poos on you....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval / Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant / Fayose Is Qualified To Contest 2019 Election, No One Should Stop Him - Ladoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.