Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

I’m Praying For Wike To Win — Okezie Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Praying For Wike To Win — Okezie Ikpeazu (517 Views)

Okezie Ikpeazu: I’m Praying For Wike To Win / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I’m Praying For Wike To Win — Okezie Ikpeazu by noleflendum: 4:42pm On May 28, 2022
As the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, commences it’s Special National Convention/ Presidential primary today, Abia state governor Okezie Ikpeazu, has said that he has a soft spot for the Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike.

Ikpeazu stated this at the venue of the National Convention on Saturday. The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has about fifteen aspirants coming out for the presidency job.

With this, Wike has to face the former vice president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Former Senate president, Bukola Saraki, Former senate president, Pius Ayim Pius, Governor of Cross River, Emmanuel Udom, and other aspirants.

While fielding questions from Arise Correspondent on who is going to emerge victorious, Okezie Ikpeazu opined: “I have a soft spot for governor Wike. My prayers are with him.

“You see, we need someone that can protect the rich and the poor. Someone that can protect the people. We need someone that can turn around Nigeria’s economy.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/just-in-im-praying-for-wike-to-win-okezie-ikpeazu/
Re: I’m Praying For Wike To Win — Okezie Ikpeazu by noleflendum: 4:44pm On May 28, 2022
if Wiked Wike win he is going to hang Nnamdi Kanu on the 30th may 2023 just a day after swearing in

2 Likes

Re: I’m Praying For Wike To Win — Okezie Ikpeazu by SmartProf(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2022
A typical prayer point from the kerosene man.
Politics is not a game of prayer points else dollars will not be shared to delegates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Praying For Wike To Win — Okezie Ikpeazu by Ebubu3: 4:45pm On May 28, 2022
grin

Igbos killing Igbos dream of becoming President

Yet they blame outsiders

You can’t even give your support to Obi, thereby forcing him out.

Wike finished killing your brothers and gave you dollars to support him and you abandoned your brothers and supported him grin

Anyim, Obi and co

Ntooor

Death to PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Praying For Wike To Win — Okezie Ikpeazu by Ebubu3: 4:47pm On May 28, 2022
noleflendum:
if Wiked Wike win he is going to hang Nnamdi Kanu on the 30th may 2023 just a day after swearing in

Python dance will be child’s play to what Wike will order in the SE
Re: I’m Praying For Wike To Win — Okezie Ikpeazu by beerfraud: 4:49pm On May 28, 2022
Ebubu3:
grin

Yet they blame outsiders

Wike finished killing your brothers and gave you dollars to support him and you abandoned your brothers and supported him grin

Anyim, Obi and co

Ntooor

Death to PDP
none of those Pigs and Piglets will never blame Ikpeazu working against Obi but only Tinubu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Praying For Wike To Win — Okezie Ikpeazu by duro4chang(m): 4:50pm On May 28, 2022
Ebubu3:
grin

Yet they blame outsiders

Anyim, Obi and co

Ntooor

Death to PDP
Na true talk you talk. May him prayer be answered
Re: I’m Praying For Wike To Win — Okezie Ikpeazu by beerfraud: 4:50pm On May 28, 2022
Ebubu3:

Python dance will be child’s play to what Wike will order in the SE
that is the end of Beerfraud madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Praying For Wike To Win — Okezie Ikpeazu by Kingspin(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2022
Re: I’m Praying For Wike To Win — Okezie Ikpeazu by Tonypens48(m): 4:58pm On May 28, 2022
None will hold water grin grin grin

Kindly check my signature below
Re: I’m Praying For Wike To Win — Okezie Ikpeazu by Mooh247: 5:03pm On May 28, 2022
cool

As their sponsor, Wike and Fayose deserve some positions

Re: I’m Praying For Wike To Win — Okezie Ikpeazu by Mynd44: 5:33pm On May 28, 2022

(1)

Who Sold The South? / VIDEO: Tinubu Faces APC Presidential Panel / South-east APC Delegates Shun Tinubu’s Summons To Abuja, Demand He Come To Igbol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.