Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

I Never Knw dat Peter Obi Suffered dis Level Of Distractions When He Was A Gover - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Knw dat Peter Obi Suffered dis Level Of Distractions When He Was A Gover (550 Views)

If It Is Truth Dat Peter Obi Has Won Lagos , Equally Obi Has Won General Electio / Reno Omokri , What Is Your Problem With Peter Obi,i Knw Dat You WantTo Come Back / Nnamdi Kanu Releases Seven States That Will Form Biafra, Reveals System Of Gover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Never Knw dat Peter Obi Suffered dis Level Of Distractions When He Was A Gover by Ceenaija(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2022
Peter Obi was battled in court for Good four years before he could regain his mandate.

He was impeached for not sharing money

PETER Obi was removed from office before his tenure elapsed and he managed to come back through court judgment.
Despite of all this distraction and challenges he still performed wonders in Anambra state.

All hail Peter Obi the man of vision and clothed with humble spirit.
Re: I Never Knw dat Peter Obi Suffered dis Level Of Distractions When He Was A Gover by danijesus(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2022
Do u have a PVC?
Re: I Never Knw dat Peter Obi Suffered dis Level Of Distractions When He Was A Gover by Foolishbuhari: 6:13pm On May 28, 2022
danijesus:
Do u have a PVC?

Yes I do! Do you?

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Cabals They Keep Referring To In Nigeria? / Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History - Tinubu / When Buhari Dey Beg Una To Allow Him Chose His Successor Una No Gree; Now...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.