Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo (30101 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Wins His Polling Unit (Video) / Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole / Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo by Scammerr(m): 7:10pm On May 28, 2022
Nigeria, to the dogz.
Moneyboyz:
Is there even a retirement age for these ugly monkeys?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo by nairaman66(m): 7:11pm On May 28, 2022
The senate has become a retirement home for these old hags! For me, the senate should be scrapped with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo by Fadddd(m): 7:11pm On May 28, 2022
That's my man
Re: Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo by Kaymansion(m): 7:11pm On May 28, 2022
Happy for him...

At least his labour isn't in vain
Re: Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo by specialmati(m): 7:13pm On May 28, 2022
cool cool cool cool na wa ooh
Re: Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 28, 2022
I don't think democracy is for Nigeria. Whe should come up with a different system of government.!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo by Mickykarim: 7:16pm On May 28, 2022
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE UNSTABLE HUMANS?

Did he not indicate his intention for the presidency and did he not obtain the form for that purpose? How did he come to jump on the senatorial position denying other people with original preference for the slot.

HOW INSATIABLE CAN PEOPLE GET!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo by WideMouth333(m): 7:17pm On May 28, 2022
Hello to my very Good loving fellow Nigerians......
what if we all unite and vote very massively for peter obi.....
both the yorubas,hausas,igbos,calabas,ijaws etc
what if we all pick one candidate just like peter obi of labour party and make him the best winner in 2023...
let no one vote for APC and PDP again....
as for me and all my household till we die....
the caring peter obi is our best bet....
Goodluck Jonathan should go and sit down and rest for he has ruled us before....
we don't need him again....
now we need a fresh hand as our president....
anyone that will support tinubu is a disgrace to his entire tribe and family...
peter obi has human sympathy and can really transform our country Nigeria from a third world country to a first class country in the world....
peter obi is good....
the man peter obi is Good.....
in peter obi we will stand....
lets shame APC and PDP come 2023.....
(conclusion)
our matra says...
in peter obi labour party we will stand....
cheers........
Re: Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:17pm On May 28, 2022
Re: Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo by Cmanforall: 7:17pm On May 28, 2022
Re: Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo by prigoz(m): 7:19pm On May 28, 2022
I wonder what all these old and delapidated men can offer Nigeria if not stealing continue, but most of our youths have sold their birthright with a spoon of rice, most of them are E-warrios we have on nairaland plat form.
Re: Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo by Babaken(m): 7:24pm On May 28, 2022
God1000:
Nigerian senate needs serious cleansing, all the deplorable governors want to go there after leaving office, it has become their new oasis.
The place is now a retirement zone for politicians.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo by Mickykarim: 7:26pm On May 28, 2022
DO NOT WASTE YOUR VOTE.

He does not have what it takes to clinch the ticket and cannot get it. Stop sentiments and vote the right candidate with PROVEN TRACK RECORD, albeit MERIT.

Obi is full of COMPLAINTS and will readily give EXCUSES when he fails to deliver. Time for Nigerians to use their heads, especially when all indicators for a choice stares us in the face, with glaring reasons to be wise.

Peter Obi IS AN UNPRINCIPLED POLITICAL HARLOT AT BEST. A BASKET OF SUSURRATION, ALSO.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo by Egypt209: 7:30pm On May 28, 2022
Hope the beautiful air hostess is prepared to lived in Abuja.
At least senate is still better than nothing, nobody go on journey with Buhari and comes back in honour.
It's the hallmark of the fulanis!
Re: Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo by badlaw(f): 7:32pm On May 28, 2022
The criminals are back on stage, just expect more dramas in the next regime
Re: Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo by Obesity(m): 7:34pm On May 28, 2022
Osho baba never tire for politics hahahahaha
Re: Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo by fredoooooo: 7:35pm On May 28, 2022
Oshowonder
Re: Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo by royalmu: 7:37pm On May 28, 2022
God1000:
Nigerian senate needs serious cleansing, all the deplorable governors and their wives want to go there after leaving office, it has become their new ivory tower and oasis.
That's Nigeria for you

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo by Thanos5555: 7:38pm On May 28, 2022
GOD will punish both you and the NAIRALAND MODS, that allow you to post this nonsense nude posts (scam) that never hets old in every topic
Ridro:
.Please forgive me, I'm sorry for spanning, if I can help myself I won't be here begging, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  Celestine am 30 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d 14 years, my hands are also afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.

to buy food and drugs is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden be is too heavy, have been struggling with life since then to survive. I don't have any job for now .Having persistent pains and pressure sore and spasms of the body, and infection of d urinary tract s there was no regular treatments for me
because am not able aford money for hospital and medical need like supplements, .diaper, drugs, etc. Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical,no matter how little it will enable us buy medications and food and other basic needs for my daily SCI cares. I depend some medical supplies for survival . just last few weekd I feel terribly sick which landed in hospital.pls I need your support,
Ac
3171 78
62 5 0
Celestine Nwankwo.
First bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification
thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2-XBYE3aMo

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo by Ridro: 7:44pm On May 28, 2022
Thanos5555:
GOD will punish both you and the NAIRALAND MODS, that allow you to post this nonsense nude posts (scam) that never hets old in every topic
God bless you, may you never be in my helpless condition
Re: Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo by fubsy: 7:44pm On May 28, 2022
Having a National Assembly of politicians instead of real lawmakers that are loyal to the country, is a problem to this country. Politicians will continue to cover their deplorable and corrupt paths and pasts with laws they will pass. I pity Nigeria!!!!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo by hotseat: 7:44pm On May 28, 2022
Osho Baba set to mount the political turf once gain!

This is consolatory after the "Edo no be Lagos" plebiscite of sorts.

Thought this dud would simply fade away into political oblivion.

Not Osho!

The same rain no go beat am twice!
Re: Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo by Abujason: 7:47pm On May 28, 2022
9jaBlogger:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/oshiomhole-wins-edo-north-apc-senatorial-primaries/

Did he win senatorial ticket or APC senatorial primary ticket?
Re: Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo by Okhuadams(m): 7:56pm On May 28, 2022
Re: Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo by Westindianrock: 7:59pm On May 28, 2022
Ikanielijah4120:
Obasiki will still humble him also
You obviously aren't from Edo State otherwise you would have known the current height of regret and disillusionment by the slim majority that voted for Obaseki's second term. His major critics now are members of his own PDP which he factionalized since his second term began.
Moreover, his faction within the PDP has just lost legitimacy on the strength of the Appeal Court ruling delivered just two days ago. Obaseki is a powerless man in Edo State right now.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo by redcliff: 8:00pm On May 28, 2022
The national assembly is where the young people are supposed to focus most of their energies on because these are the people that are making their stwepid laws that affects us daily. If we cannot have our people there, the people that have the best interest of Nigeria at heart, I am sorry to say but we would effect very little changes in the large scheme of affairs.
Re: Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo by AroOkigbo(m): 8:01pm On May 28, 2022
Good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: When You Marry An Illiterate Woman As A Wife / SSS Raids Col. Bello Fadile’s Home, Seizes Computer Hard Drive / Dapchi Yobe Girls School Attack: 94 Students Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.