Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours (53597 Views)

Wike Visits Ganduje Amid Defection Rumour / It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours / Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by jamace(m): 9:58pm On May 28, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
GEJ na fvckup man. How would you accept the offer of a party that has destroyed your name for over 8 year? what will make you dine with the devil?
Have you heard from GEJ's mouth that he is now an APC member? Don't be quick to vomit trash.
Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 28, 2022
Greenishland:
An atheist believes that the planetary bodies exist accidentally, arranged themselves accidentally, revolve around the sun accidentally, night and day happen coincidentally and accidentally.

Now, the atheist brain and body lungs, breath, speech, intelligence, learning abilities, blood, flesh, reproductive organs and behaviour, as complex as they are and work together in an organised manner, all came into being accidentally.

Yet this same atheist will never believe that the phone that he is using came into being accidentally. Of course, something as little and as simple as a phone has a creator yet the moon, stars, planetary bodies, humans, animals etc have no creator.

How does an atheist brain work? Seems like they deliberately decided to become foolish?

The religion subthread is elsewhere on this site. This is the Politics thread. We discuss politics here, not religion or atheism.
Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by Tb222(m): 9:59pm On May 28, 2022
[quote author=Tb222 post=113264059],oga does the fact that he was president under pdp, stops him from contesting under apc, if u watch the political scene very keenly you ill know all is set for s GEJ inclusion, just on friday he was declared fit to contest a presidential election, then inec shifted the deadline by one more week, a wisean needs think no further.
Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by OmegaAutos: 9:59pm On May 28, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Politics is deep!

Its not deep, we only have idiots at the helms of affiars and the populace grossly stupid
Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by coputa(m): 10:02pm On May 28, 2022
Urheadmaster:
But aren't you surprised same party that chased Good luck Jonathan is the same party that want him to be the next Nigeria president
politics is a game of interest,the north used tinubu to grab power and they are now planning to return to power with jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by jaxxy(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2022
inoki247:
I no even know wu dey confused pass Jonathan for diz world e no dey stable...

pdp are idiots, u disregarded the man for 8 years and now putting him in ur booklet for what?
Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by Tb222(m): 10:05pm On May 28, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Jonathan that was president under pdp will move to APC? Why some of you Children have refused to use common sense in still a mystery?
oga does the fact that he was president under pdp, stops him from contesting under apc, if u watch the political scene very keenly you ill know all is set for s GEJ inclusion, just on friday he was declared fit to contest a presidential election, then inec shifted the deadline by one more week, a wisean needs think no further.
Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by Legend44(m): 10:09pm On May 28, 2022
So because he was cleared to run means he will run for the presidency
Tb222:
,oga does the fact that he was president under pdp, stops him from contesting under apc, if u watch the politacal scene very keenly you ill know all is set for s GEJ inclusion, just on friday he was declared fit to contest a presidential election, then inec shifted the deadline by one more week, a wisean needs think no further.
Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by Passionate888: 10:11pm On May 28, 2022
Gozac:

Just to make sure that a weakling from South that can only rule a single tenure gets it. Jonathan running on the ticket of APC will be his greatest betrayal of Southern Nigeria and SE in particular. Anyway GEJ don't even give a damn about anybody but his wife
Any there is morality in politics, interest is the constant thing in this game and industry of politics
Politics remains the most viable and lucrative industry in Nigeria
Same SE that betrays themselves? How many people from the SE that will come out to vote that day sef? When there assistant dilector has imposed weeks of sit at home
Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by ZaramT: 10:12pm On May 28, 2022
Did GEJ attend PDP convention?
Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by Freebills12: 10:17pm On May 28, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Gozac:

Just to make sure that a weakling from South that can only rule a single tenure gets it. Jonathan running on the ticket of APC will be his greatest betrayal of Southern Nigeria and SE in particular. Anyway GEJ don't even give a damn about anybody but his wife
Any there is morality in politics, interest is the constant thing in this game and industry of politics
Politics remains the most viable and lucrative industry in Nigeria

Bro you are a Yuroba man, South East don't have any problem with GEJ whether APC or PDP. The betrayers of Southern Nigeria are set of people that voted for another man from another zone, a man who is an illiterate and a dullard.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by wisz1(m): 10:22pm On May 28, 2022
Politics for you bro.Edo State last gov. election is another example
iCauseTrouble:
GEJ na fvckup man. How would you accept the offer of a party that has destroyed your name for over 8 year? what will make you dine with the devil?
Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by Karlosorji(m): 10:24pm On May 28, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
you mean he should remain in a party where those that betrayed him are now back to thesame party. Pay back time

1 Like

Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by Maynman: 10:34pm On May 28, 2022
subsidywise18:

cheesy

Denial is a river in Egypt.

Good evening. You politicans from APC and PDP make me laugh. That's why I can't support your parties, GEJ , Buhari, Tinubu, Obi, Atiku, etc, etc.

Stupidity is a stream in Ethiopia.
Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by eTen94(m): 10:38pm On May 28, 2022
E still better one billion times pass that Reno wey no get sense
inoki247:
Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by mechanics(m): 10:49pm On May 28, 2022
inoki247:
hahhahah, he wants the power and money again.
Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 28, 2022
Maynman:

Stupidity is a stream in Ethiopia.

Thanks for calling me stupid.

At any rate....I recall that PDP members on this site called APC an Islamic-Fulani party and zombies.. And APC members called PDP members tannoids, wailers, etc....

Sorry, but you are denying it. At the end, it is sad, but GEJ and Buhari and company are in the same party. Time you guys woke up to that fact and voted out both PDP and APC....and worked for better for this country.

Good night.
Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by Maynman: 10:51pm On May 28, 2022
subsidywise18:

Thanks for calling me stupid.

At any rate....I recall that PDP members on this site called APC an Islamic-Fulani party and zombies.. And APC members called PDP members tannoids, wailers, etc....

Sorry, but you are denying it. At the end, it is sad, but GEJ and Buhari and company are in the same party. Time you guys woke up to that fact and voted out both PDP and APC....and worked for better for this country.

Good night.

Pdp members on a faceless forum? I even thought you were serious bwahahahah
Where did I call you stupid?
Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 28, 2022
Maynman:

Pdp members on a faceless forum? I even thought you were serious bwahahahah
Where did I call you stupid?

Good evening.
Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by Maynman: 10:54pm On May 28, 2022
subsidywise18:

Good evening.

Pdp members on a faceless forum, bwahahahah
Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by Perocom(m): 10:59pm On May 28, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

To reclaim his stolen mandate in 2015 and put things in the right perspective.

1 Like

Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 28, 2022
Imoreh:
Please dear everyone, please forgive me for posting this but I have no choice because the mods ban my old username. Please sirs and ma's, my name is Faith, am a 26 years old single mom of 1. My son is just 2 years old.

Oga, this format is stale. How long would your son be 2 years old...you have been saying this for over a year!
Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by 2sexycom(m): 11:29pm On May 28, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
na u dey look am like that sha...let's see how it goes. The game is to stop Tinubu.

I sent you an email.
Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by iCauseTrouble: 12:15am On May 29, 2022
Replied. Sorry, I have not checked that mail for some days
2sexycom:
na u dey look am like that sha...let's see how it goes. The game is to stop Tinubu.

I sent you an email.

1 Like

Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by 2sexycom(m): 12:29am On May 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Replied. Sorry, I have not checked that mail for some days
no wahala baba. Thanks. I have read your reply and will do the needful as suggested.
Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by ZEBrite: 1:12am On May 29, 2022
He is free to do his thing

Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by Truvelisback(m): 2:54am On May 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
That's Politics for u. The party isn't the issue, it is the individual(s) is the issue.
Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by Ranksun: 5:07am On May 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

You're wrong pls,
It's true PDP made GEJ but they destroyed him as well. Atiku, Saraki and co destroyed PDP and GEJ when they left cos of greediness to join APC. Tinubu out smart them cos they are not trust wardy and gave ticket to Buhari they ran back to the house they destroyed.

APC called GEJ names but they do not destroyed the name or him, he get new appointments across Africa and overseas, even report to APC of his missions, they called him thief and yet no probe, and they are now plotting to give him back what Atiku destroyed. (Even though it's to their gain)

Atiku would have been talking of his second term if not that he destroyed PDP. And I don't see him winning the presidancy cos he don't control huge political structure in the north unlike Tinubu in the West and PDP east is divided.

GEJ is really a gentleman for me I will not help to rebuild a bus which one of the occupants destroyed so that I won't reach my destination before him, him knowing full well that the next turn is his. I will burn the bus to asses.

1 Like

Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by placeofallure(f): 6:17am On May 29, 2022
inoki247:

Big, old, fool!

His cluelessness hasn't left him.

Agbaaya alainirori Ara Galatia!
Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by Oyolohi24: 7:00am On May 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Bros, it doesn't matter. You can equally do the same assuming you are given the opportunity to become president.
Re: PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours by GoldenGTV(m): 7:07am On May 29, 2022
That's what they call politics; Permanent Interest...

iCauseTrouble:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas / Bukola, Gbemisola Saraki Re-Unite For Morenike Saraki's 86th Birthday / Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.