Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,565 members, 7,955,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket (20055 Views)

“You Don’t Go Around Saying PDP Or APC Will Win"—APGA Chairman To Soludo / Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg / Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by udele1: 8:20pm On May 28, 2022
Former National Chairman of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Senator Victor Umeh, on Saturday lost the ticket of the party for the Anambra Central Senatorial zone election.

A member of the House of Representatives, Hon Dozie Nwankwo, who represents Dunukofia, Njikoka, Anaocha federal constituency, polled 162 votes to beat Umeh who scored 151 votes.

Another contestant in the race, Mr. Uzuegbunam Okagbue scored 10 votes to come third in the keenly contested primary election.

Mrs Elizabeth Nwokocha, returning officer for the APGA Anambra Central Senatorial zone election who declared the result said: “By the powers conferred on me as the retuning officer of this election, I hereby declare Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo the candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance for the Anambra Central Senatorial district election.”

Nwankwo, reacting to his victory, called on his co-contestants to join hands with him to ensure victory in the main election, saying that his victory is for all.

“I’m happy, I knew God destined a day like this. I thank our governor, Prof Soludo, I thank our national chairman, Chief Victor Oye, the NWC, and the various ward chairmen, for their support, which brought about this victory,” he said.

“I call on my brothers and co-aspirants to join hands with me, as I cannot do it alone. Winning Anambra Central will be a collective responsibility

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/05/28/ex-apga-national-chair-umeh-loses-senatorial-ticket-to-nwankwo/%3famp=1

3 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by iCauseTrouble: 8:21pm On May 28, 2022
With all the bromance between Tambuwal and Wike and he pitches tent with Atiku. These Northerners are united.

With the way I see things, if APC gets a southerner and Atiku gets ticket, even Buhari will support Atiku. Never seen anything like it.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 28, 2022
Who cares?,what difference will whoever wins make?,they are the same,from the North to the south,from the south to the east,from Apc to pdp and whatever party you have

4 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by Sunofgod(m): 8:32pm On May 28, 2022
Welcoming development.......he's been feasting on APGA money for too long!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by chatinent: 8:33pm On May 28, 2022
Politics, a dirty game.

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by Vulturereloaded: 8:41pm On May 28, 2022
A whole party national chiarman could not get senatorial ticket. Are u sure he won't commit suicide? This has never happened in any politcal party.

15 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by Sergio104(m): 8:45pm On May 28, 2022
grin grin......do shameful

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by globemoney01: 9:23pm On May 28, 2022
Udele1 you said you made a thread how Peter Obi enemies were disgraced as if it was not Obi that was disgraced out of pdp. Victor Umeh fought till the end while Obi (former VP candidate) chickened out, Victor is more politically relevant than Obi at this point.
I hope you are enjoying your Labour Party retirement, people like you should be begging Umeh to come and join labor party and come to the lying Obis rescue because as it stands now Peter Obi cannot win even if contests house of assembly in Anambra with labor party.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by Arysexy(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2022
Uche Ekwunife get Anambra central.

Victor should go and rest

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by udele1: 9:45pm On May 28, 2022
globemoney01:
Udele1 you said you made a thread how Peter Obi enemies were disgraced as if it was not Obi that was disgraced out of pdp. Victor Umeh fought till the end while Obi (former VP candidate) chickened out, Victor is more politically relevant than Obi at this point.
I hope you are enjoying your Labour Party retirement, people like you should be begging Umeh to come and join labor party and come to the lying Obis rescue because as it stands now Peter Obi cannot win even if contests house of assembly in Anambra with labor party.

Chai. You can't shame the shameless. He fought till the end in the party he created and was disgraced as a reward?

What will Victor do now that his career has ended?
At least Peter obi has several other businesses aside politics.

What business does Victor umeh have?

Peter left PDP because the party showed it was interested in maintaining the current system, which already collapsed. More prominent people will still leave PDP as well.

Even GEJ that was president in PDP might have dumped the party.

I told you soludo and Peter obi were under the same umbrella. Now they have both gotten their revenge .

What becomes of the RED CAP OSU IMI grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8hbB79nn1I

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by Udopasa: 9:46pm On May 28, 2022
Udele, you're a big foo.l for ever typing that nonsense. Disgrace has been the lot of Peter Obi ever since he left APGA. He has become a political sojourner and even his labour party might bring his labour to ruins.
Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by udele1: 9:51pm On May 28, 2022
Udopasa:
Udele, you're a big foo.l for ever typing that nonsense. Disgrace has been the lot of Peter Obi ever since he left APGA. He has become a political sojourner and even his labour party might bring his labour to ruins.

Lol. And UMEH who stayed till the end was still disgraced ? grin grin grin

If Atiku wins, Peter obi has a place in his government. If Jonathan is presented in APC and wins, Peter obi has a place.

If Peter wins, better.

What becomes of the local red cap osu imi chief? grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by Mopolchi: 10:14pm On May 28, 2022
osu imi has been disgraced by the youth

4 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by udele1: 10:32pm On May 28, 2022
Mopolchi:
osu imi has been disgraced by the youth

What a way to retire him. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by globemoney01: 10:43pm On May 28, 2022
udele1:

Chai. You can't shame the shameless. He fought till the end in the party he created and was disgraced as a reward?

What will Victor do now that his career has ended?
At least Peter obi has several other businesses aside politics.

What business does Victor umeh have?

Peter left PDP because the party showed it was interested in maintaining the current system, which already collapsed. More prominent people will still leave PDP as well.

Even GEJ that was president in PDP might have dumped the party.

I told you soludo and Peter obi were under the same umbrella. Now they have both gotten their revenge .

What becomes of the RED CAP OSU IMI grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8hbB79nn1I
When the same system gave him VP without him having any electoral worth, he collected, now that the VP is not sure he retired from politics. Victor Umeh can still contest in 2027 but Peter Obi is now retired from politics.
At this point if I run for house of assembly in APGA against him in Labour Party I will defeat him latest 10 am Election Day. It’s a pity.
Worry about Obis failed political ambition not senator victor Umeh who is already a senator

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by globemoney01: 10:44pm On May 28, 2022
Udopasa:
You are saying might? He can’t win house of assembly in Anambra with labor party. His lies have caught up with him, he is now retired politically

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by bennybuhari: 10:45pm On May 28, 2022
Umeh...useless talkative. Obiano his godfather is gone, so nothing for him again

4 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by udele1: 10:51pm On May 28, 2022
globemoney01:

When the same system gave him VP without him having any electoral worth, he collected, now that the VP is not sure he retired from politics. Victor Umeh can still contest in 2027 but Peter Obi is now retired from politics.
At this point if I run for house of assembly in APGA against him in Labour Party I will defeat him latest 10 am Election Day. It’s a pity.
Worry about Obis failed political ambition not senator victor Umeh who is already a senator

Contest against who in 2027? grin grin

Contest what position? grin

Assuming APGA wins, you expect dozie nwankwo to stay one tenure in senate.? grin grin grin

Peter obi can decide to stay in PDP and play the normal politics. But he understands that the times we are in as a country is critical. If nothing happens to change the direction, we might not have a nation.

Other politicians don't see it. But her does, and will use any available platform to help reactivate Nigeria for progress.

But now victor has nothing to offer both locally and at the federal level.

Rejected by Peter obi, rejected by soludo, rejected by APGA.

What now becomes of him? grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by kenzysmith: 11:09pm On May 28, 2022
Greatest news ever

Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by flexyrule(m): 11:10pm On May 28, 2022
Good
Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by flexyrule(m): 11:11pm On May 28, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
With all the bromance between Tambuwal and Wike and he pitches tent with Atiku. These Northerners are united.

With the way I see things, if APC gets a southerner and Atiku gets ticket, even Buhari will support Atiku. Never seen anything like it.
The south needs to wake up

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by oluwaVaz(m): 11:11pm On May 28, 2022
Finally Atiku has clinched the pdp presidential ticket....
Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:11pm On May 28, 2022
Anambra Central Senatorial zone elect the best person for the job.

Topazium, do you have your PVC?!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:12pm On May 28, 2022
wink
oluwaVaz:
Finally Atiku has clinched the pdp presidential ticket....

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by lampard8888: 11:12pm On May 28, 2022
D
Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 28, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

. For sure. If a southerner win APC ticket the person will collect wotowoto from Atiku
Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by emmabest2000(m): 11:13pm On May 28, 2022
APGA the party that shoot obi to the top but .......

Obi will always be a boy grin

Those that coded knows what I mean

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by Bimpe29: 11:13pm On May 28, 2022
Can you imagine that?

Some of the political gladiators are not really rooted back home.

Politics is entirely local.
Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by udele1: 11:16pm On May 28, 2022
If I open church now, they will call me a prophet. If u want to see my prophecy about Victor umeh, click the link below. grin grin cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/7036410/how-peter-obis-enemies-igboland
Re: Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:16pm On May 28, 2022
Senators them, what did he achieved in the previous chance given to him in the red chamber, he should find a sit and sit-down

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ / Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me & My Supporters - Peter Obi / Aminu Tambuwal And Other Northern Governors Pose For A Shot At Sokoto Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.