Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi (40213 Views)

Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Campaign In Kabba, Kogi West Senatorial District / #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC / Sunday Karimi Challenges Governor Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by Naiira(m): 9:21pm On May 28, 2022
Hmm
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by fasho01(m): 9:21pm On May 28, 2022
We need both parties to field new individuals with fresh ideas in all elective positions
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by tfelicityk(m): 9:21pm On May 28, 2022
It seems the people of Kogi west didn't feel him being the senator...
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by slivertongue: 9:22pm On May 28, 2022
Walkover for TJ
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by sirmustyla(m): 9:22pm On May 28, 2022
Rtk5:
AFter he won in 2019, i was not happy because i am supporter of Dino Melaye but after following his tracks closely in the senate, i loved him more than Dino Melaye. He is a very objective man who loves his people and Nigerians veey much. I wish you could watch him apeak even in the senate. He blasts Buhari alot maybe that is why APC decided to refuse him te ticket.
He didn't win, Dino won that election hands down. I was in Kogi West as a supervisor. The election was rigged in his favour by Yahaya Belo using security agents, cultists and INEC staff.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by Princelumide: 9:22pm On May 28, 2022
Oya collect ur own... U think say u dey wise...
Smart indeed tongue grin cheesy

Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by Pusyiter(m): 9:23pm On May 28, 2022
This is why the North takes us for a fool
Smart played smart in the Senate by playing to the gallery just to fool us and you were carried away by liking him
Excuse me

Rtk5:
AFter he won in 2019, i was not happy because i am supporter of Dino Melaye but after following his tracks closely in the senate, i loved him more than Dino Melaye. He is a very objective man who loves his people and Nigerians veey much. I wish you could watch him apeak even in the senate. He blasts Buhari alot maybe that is why APC decided to refuse him te ticket.
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:24pm On May 28, 2022
Rtk5:

Blasts Booboo and yet kneels before Yeye Bello?

You are obviously not from Okunland.

Smart is not and has not, for a long time been the people's choice.

He will lose any election if fairly contested.
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by toujurs: 9:24pm On May 28, 2022
Smart adeyemi, Tinubu's boy grin
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by DOVgadgets: 9:26pm On May 28, 2022
This weekend is fully packed
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by Tomek09(m): 9:26pm On May 28, 2022
Surprises everywhere.
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:27pm On May 28, 2022
toujurs:
Smart adeyemi, Tinubu's boy grin

Ojúyọbọ́ only used him to get rid of Dino.
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by babaalagbo11(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2022
Kogi people dey para ooo....I'm happy for them they need fresh air or atmosphere,can't even imagine that state is so close to federal capital territory
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by TechBIogger: 9:28pm On May 28, 2022
Rtk5:
I can still remember his outburst on the insecurities in Nigeria and how Nigerians are suffering till mama tinubu asked him if he has moved to PDP.
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by Awoleesu(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2022
Mickykarim:
GOOD RIDDIANCE. HE ONLY WENT TO THE LEGISLATIVE CHAMBER TO WEEP.

He has nothing to show for his first participation. Just wailings and cry-baby. Dino Mentalo off and now unsmart Adeyemi away from the lives of Kogi people and perhaps Nigeria. More shall follow as Nigerians DECIDE their own fate and take own destiny in their hands.

HOPEFULLY, WE ARE BECOMING WISER FOR OUR COLLECTIVE DESTINY.

Lol!

The bolded...

I hope the Karimi guy isn't going to turn out some 'eye service' as his surname suggests cheesy
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2022
He has been óutsḿarted cheesy
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by abataPrecious: 9:29pm On May 28, 2022
GYB don give an woto woto wey sweet
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by ZombieSlaughter: 9:29pm On May 28, 2022
Wotoporious shishi. grin
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by NwokoloOwa: 9:30pm On May 28, 2022
The delegates are getting sophisticated. They collect money here and there and do whatever they like
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by ppogba: 9:31pm On May 28, 2022
justified007:

Our politicians are truly shameless and idiots. A man of smart Adeyemi's caliber kneeling for Bello because of political survival is a big shame

Why wouldn't him kneel?
Remember Smart cried like a baby the last time he lost the election for senate.
The 4 years he spent out of the senate was like being in the desert and wilderness.
Now, he will.weep like an orphan.
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by juman(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2022
Our democracy is becoming better.
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by ledaman: 9:31pm On May 28, 2022
Rtk5:
When you follow people blindly. How will you know about Smart.
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by yusufmurry: 9:31pm On May 28, 2022
Dino will be very happy at this news�����
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by julioralph(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2022
Rtk5:

The truth.
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by coolhumble(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2022
Smart isn't so smart anyways!

1 Like

Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by newmoney133: 9:38pm On May 28, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Blasts Booboo and yet kneels before Yeye Bello?

You are obviously not from Okunland.

Smart is not and has not, for a long time been the people's choice.

He will lose any election if fairly contested.
It is actually the turn of Yagba people
Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by CHAQUR: 9:40pm On May 28, 2022
Woto Woto in circulation...! He grabbed his copy sharply...!

1 Like

Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by Invest4growth: 9:41pm On May 28, 2022
He is one of the active contributors on the floor and speaks truth to power. He has made his mark. It's a Pity, his political career is having a stop gap but definitely not ending.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi by Belleful: 9:43pm On May 28, 2022
Finally kogi people don tire for Dino and smart mata.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Governors Today / Omoyele Sowore: Free Kanu Now! Asking For Self-Determination Is Not A Crime / Peter Obi Storms Zion Ministry In Lagos On A "Thank You" Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.