Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

#nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC (34419 Views)

#NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale / Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi / Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

#nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Bellydeen(m): 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan, the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has lost her bid to represent Kogi central senatorial district in the national assembly.

Akpoti-Uduaghan was defeated by Abubakar Sadiku-Ohere of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in the just concluded national assembly election.

Rotimi Ajayi, INEC returning officer for Kogi central senatorial district, announced the result on Tuesday, in the Okene area of the state.

He said Sadiku-Ohere garnered 52,132 votes to beat Natasha who had 51,763 votes.

“Engineer Abubakar Sadiku-Ohere of the APC having scored the highest votes in the election for the Kogi central senatorial seat is hereby declared winner, and is therefore returned elected,” Ajayi said.

Supporters of the APC candidate were seen in jubilation after the result was declared, chanting “we have won”.

On Thursday, Akpoti-Uduaghan accused the Kogi government of trying to disenfranchise voters in the state

She alleged that the government carried out a road excavation around Ihima, Okehi LGA of the state to influence voters’ turnout for the just-concluded presidential and national assembly elections.

But the Kogi government had said the excavation was a security measure.

source:- https://www.thecable.ng/nigeriadecides2023-natasha-akpoti-loses-kogi-central-senatorial-seat-to-apc-candidate/amp

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Hashabiah: 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
This country is finished undecided

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by PureMe01: 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
For all those urchins trying to make excuses that for Tinubu to have lost these states below that it means that the election is free and fair.

Osun: his home state
Lagos: his adopted state
Kano: Ganduje state
Katsina: Buhari state
Plateau: His campaign DG state
Kaduna: Elrufai 's state

FCT,Abuja (less than 25%) inclusive

So he lost all those states including FCT and went further to win the elections? What kind of magic is that for someone who claims to have the popular votes?
I can see how popular he is to have pulled that magic off. If he lost all the important states and FCT,how come then? Keep shooting yourself on the foot with all the claims. From losing those states,it means he's NEVER the will of the people, therefore he decided to manipulate anyother territory he got his co criminals to cover up which is evident from all we are seeing.

Tinubu with the aid of INEC chairman engaged in a very successful rigging galore! The law of nature will take its course moving forward. That's all I know. How it's gonna happen? I don't know.

He should carry his muslim-muslim ticket to Pakistan,they will welcome him awesomely with such ticket. Not this Nigeria.

We can't continue with this nonsense in this country.

96 Likes 11 Shares

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by poncedeleon: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Parachoko: 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Good one

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by backtovillage: 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
Apc sit on Akpoti

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by princeade86(m): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
But yesterday placed her as winner na.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Rebuke: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Very much expected. With all the nonsense Yaya Bello did, cutting off the roads to prevent INEC from having easy access to her stronghold.

The road cutting was for security measure and it only happened few days to election? Very dumb excuse. Who cut off roads because of security?

https://www.nairaland.com/7589361/international-observers-say-2023-elections

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by 9jvirgin(m): 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
For us to be free, certain unpredictable and unprecedented events will take place in a few days. Mark these words!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Think9ja(m): 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Any body weh eventually win this election really suffer. Just when BAT is cruising to Aso Rock, issue of Constitutional interpretation just appear from no where.

Lawyers go cash out from Atiku hand due to series of litigations that will follow should INEC declare Tinubu winner.
The good thing for BAT is that atm, he's holding all the cards.

Atiku sef don start de give up.

Me na Atiku fan but at this juncture, more drama is on the way

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by ImpregnaTor(m): 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
I'm already learning how to accept Tinubu as my next president sad

You can learn too, it's not a difficult course grin

65 Likes 11 Shares

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by fola2222: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Today is 3rd day after election, we haven't hear the overall winner of the presidential election. Upon all technological tools adopted

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Fut9ure: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tinubu will never be our president

South west got no reason to claim anymore that they are the most educated...this election open their yansh well.

The four major contestants were from the three major tribe
So it means we the South South are the one to choose the most suitable for Nigeria without biased
And we did. We choose obi but due to tribalism the South west refused and supported a man who is sick mentally and physically...national anthem was going on he wasn't Aware

If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit. Some one not aware of his environment but still you want to support same man to head 220 million Nigeria at this point of our critical situation then may you and your family know no peace

If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion and political leaning to the point that the truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind

Everyone should retweet and save this so that our future kids will know that at some point in the history of Nigeria we were caught in between the Devil( tinubu, atiku) and redemption( obi)
But the South west spoilt dragged us back because of tribalism

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Legal001: 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hmmm
Well she should accept her defeat and move on, you either win or lose in an election
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
I thought she won as at yesterday... We were already jubilating and congratulating the first female senator in Kogi state

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Bluebeach: 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Theunbothered: 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Yahaya Bello supporters were celebrating this fraud vote, even after he destroyed roads to make the sure she loses.

It will not be well with APC and their supporters.

17 Likes

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:
For all those urchins trying to make excuses that for Tinubu to have lost these states below that it means that the election is free and fair.

FCT,Abuja inclusive

So he lost all those states including FCT and went further to win the elections? What kind of magic is that for someone who claims to have the popular votes?
I can see how popular he is to have pulled that magic off. If he lost all the important states and FCT,how come then? Keep shooting yourself on the foot with all the claims. From losing those states,it means he's NEVER the will of the people, therefore he decided to manipulate anyother territory he got his co criminals to cover up which is evident from all we are seeing.

Tinubu with the aid of INEC chairman engaged in a very successful rigging galore! The law of nature will take its course moving forward. That's all I know. How it's gonna happen? I don't know.

He should carry his muslim-muslim ticket to Pakistan,they will welcome him awesomely with such ticket. Not this Nigeria.

😂🤣😀. You will get tired very soon!

You cannot wail till 2031

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by beardedboy(m): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

Continue crying. Bloody religious bigot.

No sane Yoruba man will buy a fake pandora candidate.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by ecolime(m): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Yeye Bello on the beat.

2 Likes

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by okeyumez(m): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
The best rigger wins in every election in Africa. Politics means the more you look the less you see

2 Likes

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by MuchAdo: 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Awww
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by adeoba2008(m): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

Inconclusive. Tell us the margin of the losses in those states

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Felabrity: 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
Make she go find another work, politics no be her calling

1 Like

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Fr33born(m): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
#INECdecides2023.
Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
APC's criminality is second to none

1 Like

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Creeza(m): 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
I dont understand! Yesterday you declare her winner and now she has lost?

All these mods pushing unverified news to the FP are just as confused as the Corn fused into a super highway for electricity generation

2 Likes

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
As long as yahaya bello remains a governor, he’ll never allow Natasha to win any election. I see myself in the green or red chambers few years to come. May God help me

3 Likes

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by DennisEche(m): 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
OJORO.. STOLEN MANDATE

2 Likes

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by daywatcher: 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
PureMe01:

FCT,Abuja inclusive

Your crying bucket must be full by now

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC by ATEAMS: 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dammm

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP / Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' / Soldiers Capture 2 Wives Of Boko Haram Commander In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.