Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Toyin Lawani And Caroline Hutchings Drag Each Other Over - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani And Caroline Hutchings Drag Each Other Over (1070 Views)

Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes / Juliet Ibrahim And Nkechi Blessing Sunday Continue To Drag Each Other / Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani And Caroline Hutchings Drag Each Other Over by Jenniferchuma10: 10:30pm On May 28, 2022
Copied from TRENDINGHUB.NG

Popular Nollywood actress, Caroline Hutchings has fired back at Toyin Lawani as they continue to drag themselves on social media.

"You are a confirmed W!tch"-Toyin Lawani and Caroline Hutchings drag each other over men(screenshots)
The celebrity designer, Toyin had called out the actress for allegedly sleeping with her ex husband in their matrimonial home and equally being the reason why she and her daughter were kicked out of their home.

"You are a confirmed W!tch"-Toyin Lawani and Caroline Hutchings drag each other over men(screenshots)

The thespian has however continued to deny the allegations revealing that the fashionista is in the habit of snatching young men.

Caroline shared a chat she had with a friend which further revealed that the fashionista’s husband Aremo had accused her of having an amorous relationship with ‘Wiz’.

See Caroline’s Twitter posts below:

“Toyin has accused me of allllll
sorts because of her married lover . Things I
have absolutely nothing to do with . She accused OTHERS as well .. Toyin rest ..you LIE too much. Focus on your marriage . FOCUS .

Localized id*ot that lied my ex asked her out in boat club toilet . This retard that steals young married men from their cradle. You come here to chat shit cause I refused to join your c#lt of lesssbiiians . You are mad with a capital M. @tiannahstyling2 . You think I am Mandy”

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/you-are-a-confirmed-wtch-toyin-lawani-and-caroline-hutchings-drag-each-other-over-menscreenshots/

Re: Toyin Lawani And Caroline Hutchings Drag Each Other Over by Malory: 10:31pm On May 28, 2022
Women are trash. They are only good when they are lying down on their back on in the kitchen
Re: Toyin Lawani And Caroline Hutchings Drag Each Other Over by Mokason288(m): 10:32pm On May 28, 2022
grin
Re: Toyin Lawani And Caroline Hutchings Drag Each Other Over by NobleAngell(f): 3:00am On May 29, 2022
Toyin, of all the things said in those chats, Carol said something that you should take seriously. She said "focus on your marriage". You should, so that it doesn't end up like hers.

And Caroline needs to get a life. Ever since she crawled out from her marriage, she's been giving gbas gbos everywhere.
Re: Toyin Lawani And Caroline Hutchings Drag Each Other Over by Nobody: 5:19am On May 29, 2022
Which Wiz is Toyin lawal accused of sleeping with? Wizkid or who? Smh
Re: Toyin Lawani And Caroline Hutchings Drag Each Other Over by MonkeyMods(m): 10:24am On May 29, 2022
Carol 10. Toyin 0
Re: Toyin Lawani And Caroline Hutchings Drag Each Other Over by pretydiva(f): 10:54am On May 29, 2022
Two idiots washing their dirty linen in social media. Both of them are mad with a capital M
Re: Toyin Lawani And Caroline Hutchings Drag Each Other Over by irunoko(m): 11:12am On May 29, 2022
Msheww

These are the women giving some useless men justification to call women fish brains
Re: Toyin Lawani And Caroline Hutchings Drag Each Other Over by Onyi22(f): 11:35am On May 29, 2022
grin
Re: Toyin Lawani And Caroline Hutchings Drag Each Other Over by Snitch24(m): 1:29pm On May 30, 2022
I've learnt alot from all these type of public lashing
I pray we all don't marry a used partner
Most of those spending lavishly lately has alot of skeleton in their cupboard

(1) (Reply)

M.I Abaga Reacts To Wizkid’s ‘Rap Is Dead’ Comment / Actress, Destiny Etiko Reveals Her Virginity Is Intact / I Had Nothing Intimate With Him, Stop Spreading Fake News… Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.