Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Actress, Destiny Etiko Reveals Her Virginity Is Intact - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Destiny Etiko Reveals Her Virginity Is Intact (1050 Views)

Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko / Destiny Etiko Reveals New Year Resolution (Pix) / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Destiny Etiko Reveals Her Virginity Is Intact by Starpotter2: 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
Talented and beautiful Nigerian actress, Destiny Etiko has revealed that she is a virgin.

The screen diva spoke about her status during an interview with Oak TV, where she opened up on her personal life and decision to remain celibate.

When asked what her body count is, Etiko, 33, said her virginity is intact as she’s never been in a relationship that progressed to the point of being intimate with a man.

“I am still a virgin because of my crippling social anxiety. I still have not been in a relationship that has gone to ‘that level,’” she said.

Meanwhile, social commentator, Reno Omokri, recently stressed that abstinence remains the best policy for both men and women.

He said the world would have been a much better place if everyone preserved their virginity till they got married.

The ex-aide to former president Goodluck Jonathan stated this via his Twitter account as he warned that intercourse is addictve and once one starts, it will be difficult to stop.

Reno earlier said virgins should not feel embarrassed when their peers mock them because deep within, those people are crying and wishing they never lost their virginity.

According to him, their laughter is a form of manipulation to ensure that the virgin goes ahead to engage in the act and become like them.

Omokri wrote; “When you have intercourse once, you will have it again. And again. It is a hunger that gets hungrier the more you eat. So, do not awaken that hunger until you marry. Look at the world. Would it not be a much better place if we all kept our virginity until marriage?

He added; “When you are a virgin and your peers laugh at you, they are actually crying inside. Their external laugh is just to manipulate you to be like them. In 5 minutes, you can be like them. But in 5 million years, they can never be like you. So, keep it. You are special!''

SOURCE https:///actress-destiny-etiko-reveals-her-virginity-is-intact/

Re: Actress, Destiny Etiko Reveals Her Virginity Is Intact by BrotherSade: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
😎

My mother's virginity is also intact.

Trust a Lady at your own peril 😎
Re: Actress, Destiny Etiko Reveals Her Virginity Is Intact by BrotherSade: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
😎

You go fear her intact virginity na shocked
Re: Actress, Destiny Etiko Reveals Her Virginity Is Intact by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hmm!!

Hmmm!!

Hmmmmm!!!

Okay...
Re: Actress, Destiny Etiko Reveals Her Virginity Is Intact by Prestar(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
Eeeeeee

U say wetin undecided
Re: Actress, Destiny Etiko Reveals Her Virginity Is Intact by suckmedownthere(f): 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
It's a hunger that gets hungrier the more you eat....... insatiable sexual hunger or can I say the more you crave for sex the more insatiable you become ........reminds me of Lil Wayne's verse I feel like dying.... I am at the top of the top but still I climb.... But it doesnt mean she never uses the fingers too....... cool
Re: Actress, Destiny Etiko Reveals Her Virginity Is Intact by Rokiat(f): 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
Yes even me I am a virgin too and I am so scared of dicks I don’t know how I will loss this virginity. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Actress, Destiny Etiko Reveals Her Virginity Is Intact by virginprincess(f): 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
grin grin grin,I'm speechless.
Re: Actress, Destiny Etiko Reveals Her Virginity Is Intact by DonroxyII: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
Rokiat:
Yes even me I am a virgin too and I am so scared of dicks I don’t know how I will loss this virginity. embarassed
Sarcastically Correct Empirically Wrong !

1 Like

Re: Actress, Destiny Etiko Reveals Her Virginity Is Intact by Rokiat(f): 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
DonroxyII:
Sarcastically Correct Empirically Wrong !

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Actress, Destiny Etiko Reveals Her Virginity Is Intact by irunoko(m): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2023
grin

Wait make I laugh first grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Actress, Destiny Etiko Reveals Her Virginity Is Intact by Mryacks: 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
Well, hard as it may sound to some people, she could be saying the truth, lol. I know a 30yr olh who is way hotter and curvy than this chick but still a virgin.
My only wonder is that these girls are mostly bankroll by men in Naija to live that soft lifebin exchange for sex....so how do these hot ones keep their virginity while still leaving that kentro lifestyle....what do the men get or gain from them?
Re: Actress, Destiny Etiko Reveals Her Virginity Is Intact by Richwallet: 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
Destiny is a gorgeous Nigerian woman. Nigeria overpopulated with beautiful women. grin
Re: Actress, Destiny Etiko Reveals Her Virginity Is Intact by Wizywiz(m): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
Zubby Micheal come and hear ur babe oooo...ur blood tonic say all the cherry popping since na grin
Re: Actress, Destiny Etiko Reveals Her Virginity Is Intact by Jeamillz2020(m): 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]am still sleeping

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze In Shock As Sonia Ogiri Shows Her New Liposuction Body Body On Live / Kenyan Lady Claims She Slept With Davido, Shows Off Davido’s Boxers / Bauchi State Governor,d Best Gov In North East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.